December 2010 TTC!

:hugs: imp and jenni x x x

I'm due today- and regular as clockwork but no sign which is great but :bfn: :cry:

I'm still only 11dpo so maybe its too early. What I can't figure out is why do you have so many symptoms when there isn't enough hormone in your pee to show up? There must be hormones somewhere!!! :dohh:

Imp were not out until the :witch: shows! xxx I'm now 18dpo BFN and no AF still have high temps

Hey girls,

It's Dec & I am TTC. Hope you don't mind if I join in.

Sounds good jen. Got my FX'd for you!!

xxx

Heyyy thanks.

I'm around CD11/12 (trying not to count and get obsessed at the moment).

AF due 3rd Jan'ish.

xx

:dust: to you 4Magpies and the rest of you girlies! It's not good lol, BFNs on 10miu ICs as well as FRER so I'm guessing I can't be pg. We didn't try this month either, meant to start trying after AF!

Don't think I'm likely to get a BFP now - not technically out but 18dpo it should be registering if I am!

That's how I feel. It should be registering. My ic are 10 miu also. Just waiting for af to show her ugly head.

You've not missed it yet... and it seems neither have I. Just realised I think I oved 10 days late - meaning I'm 8dpo and not 18 xxxx

There are tons of women who don't get a +ve until they've missed the :witch: lets get some PMA going :hugs:

Hi Ladies.
The :witch: finally found me yesterday. Thought i was doing quite well hiding from her, but it wasnt meant to be. CD2 today, so lots of BDing over Xmas, and hopefully a New Year BFP.
How are you all??
xx

:hugs: shelleney. So sorry the witch got you :( September babies here you come!!

I'm officially late now but with a :BFN: at 12dpo. Just hanging in limbo!!
Fx'd she stays away.... x

So sorry the :witch: found you shelleney! Amoreamy no :witch: is always a good thing!

Still no af here so technically 4 days late, however, I think I oved 10 days late so I'm now 9dpo xx

How are you 4Magpies? I'm short on PMA today - serious cramping, and as much as I'm trying to second guess I have no idea what's going on. Late ov is all I can think of it being since I moved house 2 days before I expected to O

Well, bad news.

My left tube is totally blocked. My right is partially.

Being refered to the FS which could take a while apparently.

Told I need to get my BMI to below 30.

OH has to go for a SA, and I am being sent for day 3 & day 21 bloods in the mean time.

Devasted.

*cries*

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back