December 2010 TTC!

8 dpo today and feeling moody! everyone is getting on my nerves today :growlmad:! it is probably pms. no symptoms other than that! :shrug: I decided not to be too disappointed if I'm out this month because dh has dr appt coming up soon and I can celebrate the holidays with some good :wine:! I'd rather get my bfp!

as far as gender.... I have no preference! I really want to have 1 of each and it doesn't matter the order in which they come. My husband wants a little girl of course! He says he wants a boy too but they are too wild. lol. he remembers how he used to tease his sisters!

anything new ladies?

4 DPO for me today, and I've had a head ache for the past day 1/2 which is unusual for me. I don't want to take anything just in case...

I think tylenol is safe. Not ibuprofen.

@Amy - Massive GOOD LUCK to you!

Moolia and booflebump - I know what you mean...after so long 'wtt' actually 'ttc' seems surreal.

I know what you mean, I'm only a few days off starting to try now!!! :thumbup:

@ Hebble - Mr Boofs would love a boy, but he has got a girls name picked out (which he is very dead set on, don't think I'm getting a say in the girls name!!) so I don't think he would actually mind either way xxx

PugMama22 - 8 days! Eek! You nervous? It's sweet your husband wants a girl.
The nice thing about christmas, is if you don't get your bfp you can throw yourself into celebrating christmas with mulled wine, cocktails and lots of lovely food. Thats what I plan to do anyway :)

maybabydoll - Me too. I'm in a constant state of nervous excitement. I even cleaned the whole house as 'we can't have it this messy when we have a baby!' I'm going crazy!

booflebump - so do you get to pick the boys name then?

@Hebble - I do! We have had names picked for ages....saddos that we are!

hi girls :flower: well im 7dpo today, feeling knackered and desperate to poas :haha: i think the only thing stopping me is the fact that at the minute i only have one ic in the house! i ordered 20 ic's a 2 frers off ebay last week so im hoping they will arrive this week :thumbup: im going to try my hardest not to test early...only 6 days to go though :happydance:
im not holding out much hope for this month seeing as we only started ttc the day before is was due to ov but im still keeping everything crossed.

i hope everything is going well for everyone :flower:

Hey all hope everyone is doing well.

Today we are snowed in again, (yesterday too) its been snowing since Friday Night. We now have about 4 feet, and its still snowing!! This is crazy!!

In other news, I still have a dull headach, and dull cramps. Have had since Sat. I am 6-7 DPO. Hoping this is a good sign, but don't want to get my hopes up so I keep telling myself I am fighting something. Who knows. Only about 5-7 days left to testing. Hope I can hold out. Its really hard when your stuck in the house!!! Darn snow. lol

ooohhh I'd rather be snowed in than working! hehe

Oh pug mama! So close now- are you symptom spotting?!!
Imppearl, that's really exciting, the snow's a good distraction hopefully :)
Happygal, fx'd that your tests come quickly so you can poas soon! haha!
maybabydoll, thank you so much :) Here's hoping-trying to stay relaxed about it!!

To follow on Boof's names- an ideas ladies?!
My hubby and I seemed to have different tastes but we've thought about Juno for a girl, and it seems to have stuck! :D Thinking baby Bertie for a boy :flower:

hi everyone wanting to join in! into my fifth month of trying bubba 2. My ds is 14 months so would love to add to our family! my cycles have been crazy since we started trying again typical! will prob be testing new year will be trying opks this month to see if im ovulating and when! hope to you all that you get some lovely surprises for christmas or new year!

Hey ladies

CD12 today, and DH is away with work, but no +ve OPK yet - he'll be back tomorrow so we can get back to :sex:!!

As for names, I dread to think what'll happen if/when it happens, we can't agree on ANY names, and not just that we can't agree, but any name one of us likes the other HATES!!

I'm sure if/when the time comes, it won't end up called X. :haha:

Hi Ladies! im due to test tomorrow....argh!
regarding names, we have had 1 boys name and 1 girls name for the last year. so we are sorted! dont mind what gender we have, just want a baby!
Good luck for testing everyone!
:dust:
xx

Hello to all the new peeps :wave:

@hebble Yep, me too, am working like crazy to finish a house refurb, I want everything pretty much done before the weekend and then we can start TTC. Even booked a hair appointment this week to dye my hair now before TTC, just in case!! Am going a bit crazy here!

@amy I love both the names Juno and Bertie! Jude (for a boy) is on our list and I have a really cool (female) friend called Bertie.

@shelleney Wow! So exciting, fingers crossed for you!

x x

Shelleney! Oh this is really exciting- very good luck testing today- let us know how it goes :happydance:
Maybabydoll- thank you! I LOVE Jude as well :) Great name x x

Hello everyone! I am due to test Christmas day, though I'm a bit nervous. On one hand, the date gives me a little extra hope, maybe a good omen or something. On the other hand, I know I will be devastated to see a bfn Christmas day. I don't want to be sad on Christmas! My fingers are crossed for everyone else testing, what a lovely Christmas present sore boobs and morning sickness would be! :dust:

I started using OPK for the first time today. Had a neg result which I expected but we are still BDing every other day, although having to coordinate very carefully with my husband as he works shifts and is on nights this week :(
With regards to names and gender, I would like a girl but will be so happy just to have a healthy baby. We have a few names which we both like, although there are a couple I love but he hates!
WishIwas - I am due To test on 26th Dec; let's hope we both have a happy Christmas with the best pressie ever!
Sending you all baby dust and fingers crossed for BFPs for us all! Xx

I'll be joining you ladies! My name is Allison & we are TTC #2 :happydance: Periods arent regular yet since having our 1st but we are just going to go for it!

Hi all
Im new here too and i want to join in the fun!
Good luck to everyone - Decembers the lucky month !

https://lt1f.lilypie.com/gRfZ.png

Hello to the new faces!

I had a - OPK last night (to be expected) so will see what today brings x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back