December 2012 buns

Status
Not open for further replies.
Happy V day Ebelle, I've logged your guess!! :thumbup:

Lolo, you're side angle really is flattering but you full frontal is beautiful. Healthy and pregnant!!! Lovely bump too!!!!!!!!!!! You know your body though. Just don't go mad and over do it :winkwink:

Thanks for sharing hot mamma!

At least now you know I'm not crazy ;) Healthy for sure, lol!

Lolo, you look great! Pregnant and not at all fat, not even from the front. I look fat myself (only in my stomach). I'm short, my torso is short and the bump just pushes everything around and my stomach is wider all over because of it (no pics yet, still without internet).
ebelle, happy V day :happydance:!
Coco, put me down for the 11th. I like that number (I was born on the 11th (July)). I hope she isn't born on the 14th or you might have to rename her Valentina :winkwink:.
I get to see my baby again tomorrow :happydance:. I also have the glucose test. I hope I don't have diabetes. I don't think I do, really. We'll see.

Honey I don't think you could look fat if you tried! Silly goose.

Katy, can't wait for your bump pic when you're back online at home.
Hope the GD test goes well, I'm sure it will. I got all nervous about it too. Enjoy your scan :cloud9:
I've put you down for the 11th. x

So far you're all so kind and no one has me going over :)

Back from the dr's appointment. No scan this time :cry:. We only talked a bit, listened to the heart beat and the dr measured the size of my uterus. I have another US scheduled in 4 weeks though. Insurance doesn't normally support this extra scan but my dr likes to do them anyway :happydance:.
The GD test went well. The drink was not too yucky. Though I was a bit nauseous afterwards. It was basically powdered sugar with water and tasted as such. Looks like I don't have GD :). I didn't wait for the results of the last analysis but they said they'd call me if anything turned up.
Can't wait for my next appointment.

Yeah!!! Great result. My first and second result were pretty much the same so I'm guessing your second result is expected to be like your first so that's great!!!!!! Phew!

Sorry no scan. At least you heart the heartbeat which is always emotional :cloud9:

Yum to homemade whipped cream! Maybe I will make some for my apple pie. We are having a holiday dinner with about 18 of us on saturday so I decided to make an apple pie and a NY style cheesecake and everything else.
Congrats for V day, Ebelle!
Yay for the great test results Katy.
Bmom, show us more pics!
And Coco, I say exactly the 15th. Plus it is your birthday which would make it even more special, imo.
Artsie, did i miss anything? What happened on monday with your handsome boy?

Lukas got to be a baby model last weekend. Not in the sense like Baby Quinn, but for a local photographer who was working on building up her portfolio--here are a few of my favs :smug:

Attachments

• DSC04156.jpg
    DSC04156.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 5
  • DSC04254.jpg
    DSC04254.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 4
  • DSC04333.jpg
    DSC04333.jpg
    28.3 KB · Views: 5
Oh yum B&Ls he's gorgeous, I love the little baby santa hat, I hope I remember about it next year and I'll make one for G! Lovely photos and what a cutie pie little man. You lucky mamma, he's gorgeous!

Trina, I've logged your guess, you and me are both going for the 15th :cloud9:

Artsie's meeting probably went so well that they snapped him up quick smart and flew them off to LA to make a new babie movie with Q in the starring role.

He's so cute!

Ladies, I have a question about a somewhat delicate subject. I'd appreciate any advice from those of you who have been there. This year, our holiday card is covered in pictures of the baby. Do I send it to our friends who have been trying unsuccessfully for almost four years? Or do I send a generic card without photos on it? Around here, everybody puts their kids on their cards, so they might even guess we had sent them a different one, which would probably make it feel even worse. But I hate to parade the baby around in front of them when I know they've been through so much heartache.

Thoughts?

Bah, that's a hard one.
I think I'm going to go with ..... send the baby card.
Here's why, we all know what a private thing TTC is. I for one didn't really want to search out RL people to talk about it with. If they think / know you sent them a different card on purpose it might make them think that people are thinking 'oh poor them' in a pity way. No one wants pity, love and understanding yes but pity no. But mostly I'd prefer it if I felt like my and my husband's struggles were just that, between me and him and that other people were thinking about it and 'talking about us'. Not that you're doing anything wrong considering their feelings, I hope you know what I'm getting at City.
Also, as hard as infertility is, people continue to have children and they are well aware that they can't hide or be sheltered from that.
Yeah, I think I'd feel worse if I thought I was getting special treatment because I wasn't getting pregnant. I'd feel like I had a big neon sign over my head. But that's just me......

I agree with Coco on this. Don't treat them any different just because of their fertility issues because it does not define them. Go with the baby card :)

Baby on card. I would be upset if I knew everyone else got baby pics, and I didn't.

The tragedy in Newtown has me in a funk this weekend. Hold your babies close :*(

B&LsMom, Lukas is adorable. You're one lucky mama.

city, I also say that you go with the baby card. They are not hiding their TTC problems from you and you shouldn't hide your baby from them. I'm sure they know you understand.
I really hope they get a baby of their own in 2013.

trina here!:)
I agree... Go with the baby card. Coco explained it perfectly. They will be offended if you dont want to send it. And when it arrives, perhaps they will know what it is and can then choose whether or not to open it. That was just an extra thought.

Here is mine which I will remove in a day or two. I kept it simple (and forgot to include the date). I only sent it out to 12 people-mostly family and only 3 friends.

So cute!

Well, I may not send the card but for a totally different reason... she had been working for DH's company and that work relationship went badly. So I don't even know if she would want a card from us! I'm not sure if we're still friends, whoops.

But if I thought we were, I would definitely send her the card, thanks to all your advice! :thumbup:

Katy, I do hope they get their baby soon. It's so sad.

Ouch, wrote Trina instead of city. Sorry. I corrected the mistake.

I don't have problems with whom to send cards, I don't send any :winkwink:. Maybe a couple of mails.
I send a happy new year mail to my first love every year. He was 12 years older and thought I was too young for him so he didn't really give us a chance. And before it could really begin (or end) he got into a serious car accident which left him half paralysed. I still wanted to keep in touch, he didn't. It took me more than two years to get over him. And now we still send each other mails once a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back