December 2014 Due Dates - Join me :)

It's amazing how these babies have us on the edge of our seats like this towards the end. They really are in control :haha:

Ebony, I'm sorry there hasn't been much progress, and I completely understand your desire to have baby not go much past your due date, especially with the BM and emerg section last time. Keep us posted on which date your section is scheduled for, but in the meantime, I hope LO decides it's time to vacate his/her living quarters :)

Tex, I think it's nice to have that induction date booked in so you have a goal date in mind for when you get to meet your new little one. But I also think that gives you plenty of time for LO to move down and engage, so that's good. I know that some babies don't drop until right before labour, so you could fall into that group.

I'm kind of the opposite of you guys - now that the section is booked, I'm praying that my little guy doesn't decide to come on his own (unless he turns, then I'll be thrilled) because a footling breech is hard to deal with. 8 days left!

Randa hopefully your little one will stay put. Though I did watch a video of this woman giving birth to a breech baby such as yours and omg it was crazy! But obviously can be done.

Some babies turn just before the birth cos contractions help him to flip. Randa, I hope this will be your case.
My sister was born legs first, dr. had to cut my mom to release the baby. Everybody got out healthy of this situaton. It was 40 years ago, now dr. do c-sections.

My breastfeeding bra, the biggest one in the store, is too small for me. size 85E, I am in trouble, I hate internet shopping.

It's ok, no doubt! Everything scares me now.

Randa, you're right about having a goal date. Im glad you put it that way! I gotta work on relaxing that cervix. My mother had convinced me that induction will lead to a c-section. :dohh:

I was a breech baby, born by c-section a week late, btw! I was in no hurry. Im still late for everything. And i still like to sit upright lol.

Lol Tex, amazing how our personalities find through in the womb.

They called me and scheduled me for Friday at 1:30. So in a couple days I'll have my little man or woman in my arms. I'm excited to meet my baby, but still uncomfortable with this whole process. It makes me sad honestly. One thing I've learned about this is that I'm not gonna be happy either way...with waiting forever and possibly ending up in a section or having to do the section. So I guess it's really just choice and this is the one I made and I have to live with it. Still thought I was gonna have more time though, but obviously I was wrong about that too. When life gives you lemons...

You are brave, no doubt. You are your baby's advocate, so you gotta do what makes you comfortable. No regrets!

Dr said i am softening and about 1 dilated. This is good to hear, bc the whole day before i had been trying to shimmy baby down by relaxing my stomach muscles. Apparently ive been holding myself too tight, and wouldnt ya know, my hips and back and sides feel great now!! The baby even notices, bc he/she is a super squirmer again. Im really trying to make this labor happen. I dont care if it is thanksgiving lol.

Nurse always reads my blood pressure high, so dr always comes in saying she wants to push induction sooner now, but i insisted im not into it. She said my urine is clear and after reading 2 lower pressures herself, she settled on my getting bloodwork and an ultrasound next week to make sure i can keep going untampered.

I was having bh contrax all night, ten minutes apart, and i thought today id be going somewhere hehe. Ive been relaxing my mind and body. Hopefully the babe will slip right out now. Hopefully. I still have days before im 'forced' into something else

I'm not that brave. I'm still toggling with the idea and will probably end up canceling in the morning. I've been trying to relax too and ride the ball. I think it's helping as last night I was contracting. The stopped when I went to bed, but I've been having more this morning. I don't know what I'm gonna do. I cried about it somemore this morning. Hubbs just told me I didn't have to if I didn't want to. I know that, but feel stupid canceling and rescheduling. I really thought they wouldn't schedule me until next week and baby would come naturally on its own. I may just reschedule and keep riding the ball and relaxing cause I do think it's helping and I would really like got baby to come when it's ready. Plus I would like to have a vaginal birth if at all possible. I keep questioning everything!

Don't feel stupid to cancel that!! You've got someone's life on your hands. I was feeling sheepish yesterday when she was telling me she'd like to move it up, i was shrugging and said idk?! I decided to take offense and ask her why, and all she could say was my blood pressure is worrying, which has never been above 140! I have no headaches, no high protein pee. Im glad she 'allowed' me to keep the later date (which i also don't like being tied to) i hate that I'm questioning a doctor, but geez, i feel like I'm being pushed without a legitimate reason yet. She needs to teach the nurse to take blood pressure readings.

If you want to keep trying to go into labor and they have no real reason to stop you, i think you should try. It is so stressful to not know what is going to happen. Ive made it my mission to just let go of the worry and i guess 'manifest' what i want to happen. Relax with me! We can do this :) :) :)

Lol Tex. Ok I can do that. When do they have you scheduled for induction? And I would feel much better about induction than I would a section. The origin sucks, but I could deal with the contractions, that's what the epidural it's for, lol.

Im in for dec 7. Ive heard too much about first time mom induction without dilation. Usually goes to csection!

I want to everything as badic as possible. I think i could do it if my body gave me the chance

Here they only induce if there's an issue like GD or if you're two weeks late.

My mom thinks shes trying to keep a schedule. I think a lot of texans like scheduled births.

So I just called to cancel and everyone that I talked to sounded like they thought I was crazy, lol.

I am. Now I just need for everything to happen like it should and all that jazz so I can stop being neurotic, lol.

Youre telling me! Im driving myself crazy wondering about every twinge and tingle

I have felt the same way for a while in my head... So we thinking tomorrow night/Saturday morning? Hehe!!

Well today is hubby and mines anniversary and I would hate for my kid to have to share his/her day do let's shoot for Saturday!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->