December 2014 Due Dates - Join me :)

My first time here. I'm 5W+3D and due on Dec. 15. This will be my second baby after 8 years. Hope to have another full term. Will be 36 y.o. On my due date.

I would like to hesitantly mark this thread.
I am only 12 DPO, but Ive been getting +'s since 9DPO. I had a beta yesterday, and it was only 9, so I go back Monday.

Welcome to the new ladies! I will update our due date list when my PC is up and running (probably a few days).....

Glad to see everyone is doing well! I hit the 6 week mark today.....went from apple seed to sweet pea :) I get so excited when my fruit ticker changes!

Can I share my US?!
I was so nervous before the appointment, I was shaking and so nauseous. Not sure if it was from little bean or nerves.
The doctor did a quick check up, and told me the I need to put the bleeding behind me.
Baby bub looks good, measured 6+4, cute little heartbeat, but OMG, I was so scared!
Dh was all smiles afterwards, and admitted he was scared walking in, he just didn't show it because I was flipping out.
I got a bunch of BW to do, and was given a referral for a NT scan at 12 weeks and another scan at 15 weeks. Praying I make it there! Booking a scan on Sunday because the go quick. Hope I can still make it for 12 weeks and not have to wait another week.
I forgot to ask if I can go swimming :/

I'm still spotting lightly, and this afternoon had much more, but I'm trying to reassure myself that it was only from the magic wand.
We haven't had sex in ages, I feel sorry for DH, plus, I need some lovin too...
Yesterday had almost no spotting, so good. I just want it to stop!
We told DH's parents today, his Mom was so happy, but I could tell his Dad was hesitant. He took the MC hard. But after walking to the car he told me I need to start eating for 2 :)
I can tell I'm going to get a lot of Polish advice from him :winkwink:

7 weeks today, time needs to start moving faster!

Attachments

• 7w.jpg
    7w.jpg
    31 KB · Views: 10
Nina - Beautiful us pic! Glad all is well and that the bleeding seems to be easing up! With my last one I has some bleeding in and off throughout the 1st trimester....If you google it, it really isn't uncommon at all! Hope everything goes smoothly from here on out :)

Happy 6 weeks TMB! I would get excited about it too with #1. When you're bigger and they're not growing as fast it slows and doesn't change every week. That was a drag, lol. But still fun when it did change!

Cute scan Nina! How exciting!

yay great news Nina! wonderful scan pic!

Guess I am sticking around! Digital went positive today, which means the levels are rising. Yay!

Thanks everyone! I'm still spotting so really very scared and nervous!

Had my first scan today... Wooow saw our sweet little pie..
I was sooo happy to see my baby and doctor said the growth is good , even heart beat is seen..

My DH was holding my hand tight and we both together saw our baby first time... What a wonderful moment wooowwwwww love them both.

Had my first scan today... Wooow saw our sweet little pie..
I was sooo happy to see my baby and doctor said the growth is good , even heart beat is seen..

My DH was holding my hand tight and we both together saw our baby first time... What a wonderful moment wooowwwwww love them both.

Exciting! Amazing isn't it? <3

Yay for the positive kayotic!

Nina, hopefully everything is fine. PMA hun...thinking of you!

Waiting is this your first? Isn't that amazing? It truly is wonderful seeing that the first time.

great news kayotic!!!

fxd for you Nina!!!

Im nervously awaiting my second beta results done this am

Hi Ladies.. figured I'd drop in :)
I'm 4+2 with our first. Got my BFP on my birthday!
we have our first ultrasound and Dr appt at 6+4 on may 5th. As far as I've calculated, I will be due on Christmas :)

Hope everyone else is doing well!
Hunger, bloating, and fatigue are kicking my butt!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->