December 2017 Testers: Hopeful for Christmas and Year-end BFPs

Starlight, we have two kids and we all sleep in the same room. We manage to BD anyway, in the living room or even in our bed when they are sound asleep. I don't always feel like it if I'm tired and all I want is to go to sleep but we still manage every couple of days.

O time today, yay! OPK was negative today. So we're definitely covered. And swaying for a girl (last BD on the day before a positive OPK).

Ordered a BBT thermometer off Amazon, but I don't think it'll be here in time for this cycle.
DH is also post vasectomy reversal (over a year) but we haven't gotten accurate results back yet, should by next month. If BFN this cycle atleast we should have more information for the next one.

Hey everyone - Im stepping into here now - 2 days till projected AF and was having BFNs yesterday - didnt even bother testing today I just know I am out.

Will confirm testing date once AF is here and get my projections sorted.

Here is hoping for the best christmas presents for all of us!!

Lots and lots of luck Katy.

Carcar - :hi: Fx you get good results from DHs test.

Waiting2c - :wave: sorry you feel out already. :hugs: i know that feeling and like you i don't test and just wait for the UGLY :witch:

:dust: TO US ALL!!!!!

Good luck katy.

Carcar -Hope you get good results for DH :hugs:

Hope the witch doesnt get you waiting2c

Fertility Friend puts my cycle following the cycle that ought to start tomorrow 14th December. I reckon I may be a day or so later than this so I'm guessing the 15th of December but it may change of course

Pretty sure AF will be here today, just had pink when wiping.

that will put me due to test pretty much on Christmas!!

Thank you girls.
Waiting, sorry you joined us here but I hope you get the best Christmas present.

Temp drop and worried if this is my O drop. I hope its not because OPK was negative yesterday and not even having watery/EWCM at the moment so maybe we still have a shot to catch that egg in a few days. Still hoping O will happen sometime in CD19-23. But if i get a positive OPK earlier than those dates then we will BD, a day after +OPK, not hopeful for that.

Finally had a positive opk yesterday evening on cd16 but OH pulled a 12 hour shift so just came home and went to bed, tested this morning and it was negative :(
We did dtd on cd15 but I had to get up and walk round straight after, fx'ed some managed to swim up there in time

Got all my fingers crossed for you vicky. Maybe due to timing you'll have a girl this time.

:dust:

Still - OPK CD14 and no ferning. Temp should still be pre-O tomorrow, i hope.

Jca3KCKm.jpg

Its gonna take awhile....:coffee: maybe I will defo O end of next week. It's really hard when you have a long cycle...

FX'd mdscpa! :dust: REALLY hope this will be your cycle :hugs:

Hope you caught the egg vicky!

Hi ladies! I finally get to trigger tonight so could you put me down for the 4th?

Ugh... the TWW begins. I need to find a project to keep my mind busy.

Good luck everyone!
:dust:

Hey Pixie - you're more than half way there now! Wow, time is flying. So happy for you.

CD11 - I don't know if I mentioned on this thread but by the advice of my ND we are going "relaxed" this cycle. No temping, no OPKs, BD every other day. I've started acupuncture 1x per week which I actually really enjoyed. DH and I are both taking CoQ10, he's also taking Selenium. My O is pretty consistent, so even without testing I'm certain I'll O next week Thurs/Fri/Sat which is CD17/18/19.

I know I shouldn't write this cycle off, It's barely even started. I just have something pulling me about next cycle being it. I always thought I would have babies in March and September and next cycle would give me a September baby. Just a feeling. I've had them before and been wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnneMariena
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->