December 2017 Testers: Hopeful for Christmas and Year-end BFPs

Trimeka - :hugs: so sorry to hear about your DH fx its treatable.. and if you conceive this cycle i PRAY that you'll have a miracle healthy baby. :dust:

Mrsmummy2 - i can't wait to see your temp tomorrow FX real tight it's up.

AFM - off to bed night everyone.... <3 <3 <3

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

I'm sorry trimeka - that must be so tough. I do hope you get your bfp this month. Hugs.

CD1 for me. Put me down for testing on the 12th.

Cycle #4 TTC for us, don't seem to get much EWCM or anything close to. Used Preseed last cycle and going to continue for this one. Had a +OPK last cycle so I'm pretty sure I atleast O'd. Had tons of symptoms and fully convinced myself till this morning when AF showed.

Hello girls! Hope its ok that I'm commenting??!! I will be testing Nov 28th this month:). I think I am O'ing now so we will see where that goes :wacko: Might be TMI but had a huge glob of EWCM this morning:thumbup: A little history, me and my husband have four kiddos. Ages are 14, 12, 10 and 2.5. We need just one more for the baby but have been unsuccessful since June 2016:cry:. I'm not sure if nursing my baby is playing a role in this, but only nursing 1-2 times a day. We are pretty sure we had a chemical preg last month:cry: with our first and only round of clomid for a bit. I had to have clomid with our last baby and worked with first round. I just want to do naturally if at all possible and I have other kiddos so things work, I know they do:winkwink: Anyway I am excited to hear all of your success stories this month:happydance: Here's to Thanksgiving/Christmas :bfp:
:dust:to all!!

Cycle #4 TTC for us, don't seem to get much EWCM or anything close to. Used Preseed last cycle and going to continue for this one. Had a +OPK last cycle so I'm pretty sure I atleast O'd. Had tons of symptoms and fully convinced myself till this morning when AF showed.

Added. <3

Sorry :af: got you.... :hugs: One of the ladies here, Alligator, used preseed and she is currently pregnant. Hope same thing happens for you.... FX. I know this is an unsolicited advise but if I were you I will add temping/charting because this will help you confirm ovulation REALLY happened. Some women get +OPK and never ovulate and one way to confirm it is by charting.

:dust:

Hello girls! Hope its ok that I'm commenting??!! I will be testing Nov 28th this month:). I think I am O'ing now so we will see where that goes :wacko: Might be TMI but had a huge glob of EWCM this morning:thumbup: A little history, me and my husband have four kiddos. Ages are 14, 12, 10 and 2.5. We need just one more for the baby but have been unsuccessful since June 2016:cry:. I'm not sure if nursing my baby is playing a role in this, but only nursing 1-2 times a day. We are pretty sure we had a chemical preg last month:cry: with our first and only round of clomid for a bit. I had to have clomid with our last baby and worked with first round. I just want to do naturally if at all possible and I have other kiddos so things work, I know they do:winkwink: Anyway I am excited to hear all of your success stories this month:happydance: Here's to Thanksgiving/Christmas :bfp:

:thumbup: Everyone is welcome here. <3 Would you like me to add you in "to be determined"? 11/28 is so closed to 12/01 :) Sorry for CP hope this time you get a :bfp:

Mrsmummy2 - :coffee: patiently stalking for your temp today. :happydance:

Carcar - sorry AF got you this month. Fx for next cycle!

Msharp -sorry for your cp :hugs: hope you get your bfp real soon!

Mdscpa - temps on! :happydance:

Added. <3

Sorry :af: got you.... :hugs: One of the ladies here, Alligator, used preseed and she is currently pregnant. Hope same thing happens for you.... FX. I know this is an unsolicited advise but if I were you I will add temping/charting because this will help you confirm ovulation REALLY happened. Some women get +OPK and never ovulate and one way to confirm it is by charting.

:thumbup: Everyone is welcome here. <3 Would you like me to add you in "to be determined"? 11/28 is so closed to 12/01 :) Sorry for CP hope this time you get a :bfp:

Mrsmummy2 - :coffee: patiently stalking for your temp today. :happydance:

That would be great! Thank you!

Your temps look good so far, Mrsmummy2
I really do not know a lot about temp testing, and to be honest I work night shift and day shift so not sure if it would be a good idea for me?? Would love to know for sure if I was ovulating thou. I have so many signs of ovulation but wondering why after four other kids how I'm not conceiving:(

Msharp - I'm new to all this temping stuff and still sort of taking it day by day. Lots of ladies on here have great advice for all things charting! I'm sure one of them will have an idea of whether temping wilk work for you :)

Msharp - I'm new to all this temping stuff and still sort of taking it day by day. Lots of ladies on here have great advice for all things charting! I'm sure one of them will have an idea of whether temping wilk work for you :)

I might try in January when my schedule gets back to one shift:happydance: How many DPO are you?

Mrsmummy2, :xmas1: :xmas1: :xmas1: your temp made a HUUUUGE jump!!! FX temps stay elevated to confirm your O.... At least now we know you are not to expect AF yet and you are in the first half of TWW.

Msharp11686, not really sure if temping will work if you work day/night shift since it should be taken at the same time (+/- 15 mins is ok) with at least 3 hours uninterrupted sleep for your temp to be reliable. How is your cycle? Are they fairly regular or not?

Msharp - according to ff im 2dpo.. but ive only been temping for a few days and havent had AF since my MC... so I'm starting to doubt myself :dohh:

however.. i know its super early (if ff is right!) But this morning i had overwhelming nausea and have been sick once .. im never normally sick. I know symptom spotting is basically pointless at this stage but I'm holding out a little hope!

Mdscpa - i know! I was super surprised! So tomorrow's temp should be up to confirm O? If it drops what does that mean :haha:

Also, mrsmummy2 i noticed the temp for today is open circle maybe you took it later than usual? Taking temps later would give you higher temps, earlier will give you lower temps. If the time difference is huge you can use the BBT adjuster I don't use it except if time difference is 30 mins to 1 hour.

https://www.whenmybaby.com/basalbodytemperature.php

I hadnt even noticed!
This is what it says on the adjusting site

Your adjusted BBT temperature is:

36.84 C
You took your BBT temperature 1 hour(s) and 20 minutes later than usual

So should i put that temp instead?

Mdscpa - i know! I was super surprised! So tomorrow's temp should be up to confirm O? If it drops what does that mean :haha:

Even if it drops tomorrow as long as it's not below coverline (horizontal line) FF will confirm your ovulation. Elevated O temps as a whole (not the actual/daily temps) is important. First half of luteal phase (LP) usually temp is high due to increasing progesterone. Some might even get another increase from 5-10dpo/11dpo causing triphasic pattern which may signal a pregnancy. But if temps keeps on droping from 2nd half of LP this MIGHT mean AF is on her way for a show. Still You are not out until she shows up. SOME women get dropping or low temps some even below coverline and still get :bfp:

FX for you <3.

I hadnt even noticed!
This is what it says on the adjusting site

Your adjusted BBT temperature is:

36.84 C
You took your BBT temperature 1 hour(s) and 20 minutes later than usual

So should i put that temp instead?

You can put the adjusted temp and time should be as per usual because that's what's supposed to be your temp if taken at correct time. still it's HIGH which is good 'cause this is correspondent to your progesterone.

Thanks for all your help mdscpa! <3 and apologies for the millions of questions:haha:

Im just glad your BBT arrived on time, before your O. Without temps before that FF will have a hard time confirming your O and I think will just based it on CM.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->