December 2017 Testers: Hopeful for Christmas and Year-end BFPs

CD12: negative opk. Line is lighter than yesterday's. Took photo of both test.

dSyXBvZl.jpg

Again partial ferning on scope but i'm still waiting for the REAL partial ferning which looks like a coconut tree leaves before full ferning. They look better than my previous cycle.

wUBCddvl.jpg

Md is right I did use pre-seed this cycle (and last) and we conceived this past cycle, I'm 6w today! The first cycle we used it as directed (it comes with an applicator to insert internally) and tbh DH didn't love it, it wasn't very sexy and it was too much. And AF arrived. The second cycle we used it topically like a regular lube and it was much better and wouldn't you know it...bfp!

Loved acupuncture. So relaxing. Will be back next week.

Our BD starts this Sunday every other day.

Acupuncture is the best - glad you liked it, Dream!

Never tried it but really wanted to experience it. Still no BD for us hoping not to miss it.

Hi, please put me down for 1st December. I didn't think I would be able to join the testing thread again but here I am. Not officially ttc (because of our traumatic second tri loss) but we dtd without OH pulling out and timing was perfect. OPK was positive today and I'm covered. AF is due 27/28 November but I'll be testing on the 1st if it doesn't show.
Fingers crossed for all of us!

Hi, please put me down for 1st December. I didn't think I would be able to join the testing thread again but here I am. Not officially ttc (because of our traumatic second tri loss) but we dtd without OH pulling out and timing was perfect. OPK was positive today and I'm covered. AF is due 27/28 November but I'll be testing on the 1st if it doesn't show.
Fingers crossed for all of us!

So sorry for your loss:cry: I hope you get you:bfp:without any struggles as it sounds you have had enough for anyone:(

So so sorry for your loss Katy... :cry: :hugs: no words can easily comfort you i know but FX you get your :bfp: and sticky rainbow baby....

FX Starlight may you have fun DTD and make those eggy amd spermy meet.

:dust:

Mrsmummy2, :xmas1: :xmas1: :xmas1: your temp made a HUUUUGE jump!!! FX temps stay elevated to confirm your O.... At least now we know you are not to expect AF yet and you are in the first half of TWW.

Msharp11686, not really sure if temping will work if you work day/night shift since it should be taken at the same time (+/- 15 mins is ok) with at least 3 hours uninterrupted sleep for your temp to be reliable. How is your cycle? Are they fairly regular or not?

Hello,
My cycles are fairly regular. I have been keeping an ovulation type app for over a year and it says my cycles range from 28-31, so average 30. I can get three hours of uninterrupted sleep a day it just might be in the afternoon or in the morning that I would be taking my temp. Is that an ok thing to do? Or would I be messing up due to the time of day I would be testing? Also this might be tmi, but Tuesday morning I had a large amount of jelly like clear CM(I seriously only get the jelly-like two or three times a year). Today around 6p my lower abd was very crampy (to the point I put a heating pad on for comfort). My DH and I only BD on Tuesday afternoon and this afternoon, so far. Do you think I missed O, since I seen CM on the same day as BD? It had been 8 days prior to Tuesday:dohh: This time he fell asleep:haha:
Just wondering what everyone thought about CM before, during or after Oing.

Msharp - according to ff im 2dpo.. but ive only been temping for a few days and havent had AF since my MC... so I'm starting to doubt myself :dohh:

however.. i know its super early (if ff is right!) But this morning i had overwhelming nausea and have been sick once .. im never normally sick. I know symptom spotting is basically pointless at this stage but I'm holding out a little hope!

Mdscpa - i know! I was super surprised! So tomorrow's temp should be up to confirm O? If it drops what does that mean :haha:

So I think I am on cycle day two today which makes us one day apart:hugs:!! I get the same way with symptom spotting, but who doesn't really!! Do you think your timing was right? What are your thoughts with my timing? EWCM Tuesday, BD that day and Wednesday and will tonight as well. Unfortunately that is all close to ovulation time:cry:, Do you think there is hope :spermy:will get to my egg in time:dohh: First time in over a year I can say that. Normally that aspect was always covered haha! :blush:
I like to see your temps and the responses to them! Sound like they are doing exactly what they are supposed to be doing so far!!:thumbup:

Msharp11686, not really sure if temping will work if you work day/night shift since it should be taken at the same time (+/- 15 mins is ok) with at least 3 hours uninterrupted sleep for your temp to be reliable. How is your cycle? Are they fairly regular or not?

Hello,
My cycles are fairly regular. I have been keeping an ovulation type app for over a year and it says my cycles range from 28-31, so average 30. I can get three hours of uninterrupted sleep a day it just might be in the afternoon or in the morning that I would be taking my temp. Is that an ok thing to do? Or would I be messing up due to the time of day I would be testing? Also this might be tmi, but Tuesday morning I had a large amount of jelly like clear CM(I seriously only get the jelly-like two or three times a year). Today around 6p my lower abd was very crampy (to the point I put a heating pad on for comfort). My DH and I only BD on Tuesday afternoon and this afternoon, so far. Do you think I missed O, since I seen CM on the same day as BD? It had been 8 days prior to Tuesday:dohh: This time he fell asleep:haha:
Just wondering what everyone thought about CM before, during or after Oing.

3 hours sleep is ok but i have never tried to check my temp after taking a nap for more than 3 hours in the afternoon to see if my temp is closer to my morning temp. I still think it will be better if it's on the same timeframe. But you can try maybe a 3 hours sleep is what's needed to get the resting temp. But if you get an erratic temps after few days maybe this is due to timing of temps. Regarding CM, they say watery and EWCM are fertile CM which is due to oestrogen.... Once oestrogen reached the peak point, your body will produce the LH (detected by OPKs) and Ovulation will follow within 12-48 hours. If your not temping and not using OPK, it's better to BD when you see watery and ewcm. This cannot confirm O though. FX you caught that egg.

Also, you seemed to have a regular cycle I'd say your fertile window is from CD12-CD17 so :sex: within these dates increases your chances of conceiving. When did your cycle start?

Well I'm hoping so!! We tend to BD every other night to cover all bases :haha:

Pretty clueless in all honesty about all things ttc :haha: i had no trouble first and second time around and didnt chart or anything.. this time I'm wanting it to happen asap mainly to minimise the age gap so trying my hand at temping and checking CM.

Fx you caught the egg!

CD 6 for me today and I was almost convinced I was getting O pains yesterday?? I have no OPK's at the min Im waiting on a delivery so I couldn't even try a test. Ive also ordered a BBT so MrsMummy2 keep asking all those questions as Im taking notes for when it arrives ha ha

Im having a horrible week with TTC. Im actually getting angry about it which Ive never had before. And every time I hear of another person being pregnant Im screaming on the inside. I feel horrible for it Id genuinely normally be so happy for anyone expecting but this week Im just angry and jealous and impatient and keep questioning why its taking so long to happen for us :(

How do you guys with other kids BD so frequently? 😂

I'm exhausted by the time my daughter gets to sleep lol.

We are going to try to BD tonight too. Then Friday/Saturday will be tricky with other plans. I think I'm ovulating Monday so we could still BD Sunday.

I've never did temp or opks before so sorry I can't answer any of those questions or join those discussions!

CD 6 for me today and I was almost convinced I was getting O pains yesterday?? I have no OPK's at the min Im waiting on a delivery so I couldn't even try a test. Ive also ordered a BBT so MrsMummy2 keep asking all those questions as Im taking notes for when it arrives ha ha

Im having a horrible week with TTC. Im actually getting angry about it which Ive never had before. And every time I hear of another person being pregnant Im screaming on the inside. I feel horrible for it Id genuinely normally be so happy for anyone expecting but this week Im just angry and jealous and impatient and keep questioning why its taking so long to happen for us :(

CD 6 seems early! How long are your cycles?

I feel sharp o pain every month but this month I've been extra aware of any feeling and I felt dull pain a few days ago, CD9.

Maybaba - i agree with starlight. It might be so early but who knows.... what's your average cycle? Maybe you can start checking CM while waiting for OPKs and BBT. As soon as you noticed watery CM every other day BD will do and EWCM daily BD.

Starlight - its tricky really having a little one who co sleep with us. We always have to wait til he's in deeeeeep sleep before we even try :haha:

AFM - No BD yet. Negative opk and no ferning today.... CM starts to get watery though so few more days.....

maybababyin13 - haha i will do! :haha: Sorry you feel like that. I totally understand - my best friend is currently 5 months pregnant and everytime I see her, although im happy for her, it makes me super jealous.

Starlight - haha!! We are always tired but try to make an extra effort when ttc

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->