December 2017 Testers: Hopeful for Christmas and Year-end BFPs

Hey everyone, hubby and I were doing some traveling over a [much needed] long weekend, but now I am back and getting caught up. :coffee:

Congrats Picksbaby and everyone else that is moving forward with their BFP's!

Big hugs to everyone in my boat moving onto (end of December)January after another BFN. :hugs: Currently I am CD11. I thought I might O early after my CP the first weekend of Dec, but it looks like I may be on schedule from my negative OPK's so far. Should O sometime this weekend. If so, I will test a little before New Year's Eve.

I have heard that a lot of people have more "luck" the first few month(s) after a CP/miscarriage, so I am praying that is our case! I still have a tiny bit of hope left that I can salvage 2017!! FX :winkwink:

Thank you happycupcake. It's too good, and I'm (unsuccessfully) convincing myself that it means nothing so I won't be disappointed again. Also am taking progesterone cream for the first time this cycle, so I've been blaming it on that lol.

I also read through your post about fertility clinics. I have no experience in the area but how is your progesterone? I know you mentioned it but that's just my uneducated guess. I hope you get whatever it is solved soon for a sticky baby. <3

OMG, I got a positive (or almost positive) OPK today, on CD 13. That's the earliest as far as I can remember. I can feel O, too. It should happen tomorrow or the day after. Awesome. We BDed yesterday so we're covered. Yay! I'll test again tomorrow to see if the line gets even stronger.
https://shrani.si/t/2Z/k0/1hRGDfIY/dsc0613.jpg

BFN today at 10-11 dpo on FRER. I have no willpower so I just took an IC as well hoping that somehow the FRER was a fluke... I really really want the damn test to be positive.... :nope:

It turns out I'll likely be back sometime in January. I miscarried over the weekend.

Can I be added to the list? I'll be testing Dec. 15th. I'm 11 DPO right now.

Picksbaby, Reiko - thanks ladies!
Picksbaby - that gives me hope! I've come to terms that I will have to do some sort of assisted route therefore I just have to deal with some side effects whatever they might be.
Smurph - I am so sorry.. Hope next month is more lucky for you

Hi all

I finally have a testing date.: Dec. 25th

Can you add me mdscpa?

I'm sorry for those of us still ttc but holding out hope we can still bring in New year with some rainbow babies.

Congrats to our bfpers!!! HH9 :D

I'm so sorry Smurphy, hope you are doing okay.

Yay Katy, that OPK looks awesome! Hope this is your cycle!

Good luck to all coming up to testing!

AFM, I have zero idea where I am at in my cycle. Aps say i ovulated Thursday last week, did have cramps from Wednesday onwards, DTD every second day last week through till Friday. Had people staying over weekend so didnt get another chance till last night. Had creamy CM on Saturday but on monday had more EWCM, could hardly sit still on Monday cramps were so bad. Makes me wonder if monday was ovulation, but then BD is badly timed as was Friday and Tuesday sigh. On top of that the new brand of OPKs I have brought a truck load on, have not given me a positive in any of the three cycles I have used them for so either I am not ovulating at all or they are not very good. Most of the time they have zero line at all, then it got to about half the strength of the other line and then went back to nothing again.

I'm out. Af got me today. 2 days early. &#128557;

So sorry smurphy <3

And I'm sorry to those who AF got!

Thank you happycupcake. It's too good, and I'm (unsuccessfully) convincing myself that it means nothing so I won't be disappointed again. Also am taking progesterone cream for the first time this cycle, so I've been blaming it on that lol.

I also read through your post about fertility clinics. I have no experience in the area but how is your progesterone? I know you mentioned it but that's just my uneducated guess. I hope you get whatever it is solved soon for a sticky baby. <3

I was using cream but it seemed to stop working for me so I swapped to the pessaries instead which are fab. They do irritate me down there so I have to drink a lot, but it's worth it. You can use the backdoor with them if preferred, I just don't want to

Star: Sorry :hugs:

Waiting: Any day 5 days out leading up O and day after O is great. So even if you are not quite sure just keep being. :hugs:

So sorry smurphy. :hugs: :cry:

Star - FX next cycle. :hugs:

Junbait & Ftale - added. Praying for your :bfp:

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann