December 2017 Testers: Hopeful for Christmas and Year-end BFPs

Sorry StarBrites - feel free to come join us in the January thread.

12 dpo today and clear BFN. I am sure I am out as I started spotting yesterday, expecting AF in full force later today which makes it a very short cycle - only 24 days.. Once AF arrives I will call my pharmacy for Clomid and start the next cycle. Feeling super down and defeated.

What are your normal cycles? Is it possible the spotting is IB, or did the witch come?

Sorry for the bfns ladies. :hugs: there's still a chance as long as the witch stays away.

Starbrites and tablefortwo - :hugs: i'm sorry the ugly :witch: found you too.

Usual cramps today. And just generally feeling drained aswell. Have that weird taste in my mouth but not sure if thats just me thinking too much into it. Sorry to everyone caught by AF.

Well AF is now officially 2 days late, but still BFN - thinking I mistimed Ovulation (though I got a positive OPK) which means I'd be out this month. Not having a lot of symptoms or anything either.

So now I just wait for AF to show, and hope for next month!

Nuthatch- Did you try another test? I mean there are clearly two pink lines, but definitely a defective test.

Sorry about the bfn's :(

AFM- My boobs are still sore. A little more consistent today than the past few days and I'm having af type cramping ever so often. I did cave and did a walmart cheapie this morning....total BFN. I'm only 9dpo so I know there's still plenty of time. I tested twice a day starting at 8dpo with my daughter and they were all bfn until 10dpo in the evening when I got a squinter, it was stark white that morning so I know things can change quickly.

Quick update my nipples are so sensitive and sore to touch. Tried putting my bra on and was in agony. Praying this isn't just pill withdrawal I've never had this from pill withdrawal before it's just usually my bbs that are tender not my nipples.

Just popping in to say hi. I'm still stalking this thread to see how everyone is doing. Congrats on the recent positives.

I hope everyone who is out this month gets their positive in January.

Jesse, when are you expecting AF?

Desire2Mom - AF hasn't arrived yet although I woke up with sharp cramps in the middle of the night last night. I was positive AF arrived overnight but she is not here yet. My regular cycles are 26-28 days so 24 would be way too short.
Another BFN at 13 dpo this morn.
Are you planning another IUI in the next cycle? DH and I decided to do a monitored IUI in Feb so I will be following your journey. Good luck to you!

You can definitely mark me as out. Chemical pregnancy, af arrived today

Just popping in to say hi. I'm still stalking this thread to see how everyone is doing. Congrats on the recent positives.

I hope everyone who is out this month gets their positive in January.

Jesse, when are you expecting AF?

Just came off my BCP so if I time it 4 weeks from my withdrawal bleed it wouldn't be until Christmas eve but dtd lots in the last few weeks so it's a difficult one. If I keep feeling like this by Monday I'm going to test I feel I felt myself ovulated last monday but I know myself it can be symptoms from pill withdrawal so trying not to get my hopes up! Though my family are all very fertile my sister had 4 pregnancies the first month off BC so FX I'm the same!

Forgot to mention the other day I got a stitch like pain in my left side which made me almost keel over! Was on the phone to my friend and actually shouted out because it took me by surprise. Anyone had this before out of the blue?

Desire2Mom - AF hasn't arrived yet although I woke up with sharp cramps in the middle of the night last night. I was positive AF arrived overnight but she is not here yet. My regular cycles are 26-28 days so 24 would be way too short.
Another BFN at 13 dpo this morn.
Are you planning another IUI in the next cycle? DH and I decided to do a monitored IUI in Feb so I will be following your journey. Good luck to you!

You're still not out at least! Is it possible you O'd a little later than expected? My next cycle likely won't be until January after I can buy more HMG. It's too expensive to go back to back since the pharmacy only accepts cash now (sounds sketchy since they are overseas, but they are great). I'm doing a natural cycle next, which I'm not terribly hopeful for since I don't usually O on my own.

AFM: Nurse said because DH and I BD'd middle of the night Tuesday, we are within the 72hr window of O, so while it's not the best timing, it's still possible we can get pregnant. I didn't have any side effects from the HCG trigger this cycle, but I think I ended up with OHSS since I had moderate to severe pain in my ovaries, I couldn't stand up without sharp pains on either side, and I had to rest and lay flat or I was in pain. Luckily it resolves itself after approx 7 days, but definitely by AF. I have had a lot of lower abdominal pressure and some pelvic twinges, but this is usually normal for me at this point in the cycle. I've started looking for IB I had last time and I almost thought I saw the same thing yesterday, but I'd only be 6DPO, so I'm sure it was nothing.

I'm out :( Starting to spot so AF will be on full force overnight or in the morning. Congrats to those who got BFPs for Christmas and for those who did not - I'll see you on the New Years bfp thread :)

Happy: I'm so sorry. I saw your tests and man...HUGS Praying you get some answers soon.

I'm so sorry happycupcake! :hugs: I really hope you get your rainbow soon.

I'm also sorry for everybody whose AF showed.

I think I'm in my tww. For the first time since I started using OPKs, I'm not absolutely sure when I ovulated. I had a couple of days of positive/nearly positive OPKs but I'm thinking O was yesterday as I felt it. I'm not sure exactly when to test. I only have one IC left, I'll buy more if it's positive.

Good luck to all still waiting to get a BFP in December and to all already in January.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->