December 2017 Testers: Hopeful for Christmas and Year-end BFPs

Sorry for all who AF got...

I finally ovulated yesterday on cd19! So af is due 25th, but I'm probably going to test 23rd or 24th. Having christmas dinner with dhs family on christmas eve and need to know how I'm doing with the wine... 1dpo and the next waiting time begins... Unfortunately we bdb two days before ovulation, but I hope that it was enough!

FX for us all who are still here!

Following! Sorry to those who have already had af show. I’ll be waiting until the 25th test. Af is actually due to come on the 23rd or 24th, so I may not get the chance. I don’t think this will be our month though. :shrug:

Following! Sorry to those who have already had af show. I’ll be waiting until the 25th test. Af is actually due to come on the 23rd or 24th, so I may not get the chance. I don’t think this will be our month though. :shrug:

FX for you. :dust: I'll be adding you on the 25th.

I've been running around a lot, trying to finish all before the Christmas break, so didn't have much time to be online for the past week.
Good news is that it also distracted me from my tww. Here i am, 10dpo and not feeling any real symptoms. I will probably start testing tomorrow against my better judgment... Who else is testing this week?

Hi all.. First cycle ttc baby 3, just had mirena removed and this is my first full cycle so unsure when exactly AF will be due, but I'm CD 20 2dpo, probably start testing from 10dpo, 21st December.

Good luck everyone :dust:

So last night in work I thought I was getting my AF really early (havent a clue when it should be due because of coming off BC so just predicting 4 weeks from withdrawal bleed) because I felt really wet down there like I leaked and when I checked it was just lots of cm. Bbs are getting more sensitive by the day and I slept for 12 hours again last night!

So last night in work I thought I was getting my AF really early (havent a clue when it should be due because of coming off BC so just predicting 4 weeks from withdrawal bleed) because I felt really wet down there like I leaked and when I checked it was just lots of cm. Bbs are getting more sensitive by the day and I slept for 12 hours again last night!

Hope it's a good sign. :dust:

Hope it's a good sign. :dust:

Thank you! FX! How are you getting on?

All sounds positive, when are you testing?xx

All sounds positive, when are you testing?xx

Monday I think! Hope to start the week off well! If it's a BFN I'll just wait and see if AF shows her face. How are you getting on? Xx

I had loads of CM before my BFP! Good luck ladies.

Blo I’m super hopeful for you - can’t wait for your tests!!

Thinking of you smurphy. I'm very sorry you have to go through that. :(

I'm sorry, Star. AF sucks!

I'm going to try to catch up.

Congrats to any bfps I may have missed!

Smurphy- I'm so sorry. :hugs:

AFM- I'm 8dpo and holding out til Friday to test. It's killing me! lol The only thing that feels different is that I have a pulled muscle/bruise feeling from my underarm to my side boob and a little pinching/cramping. I guess time will tell if it means anything. Good luck with everyone else waiting!

11-12 dpo, BFN with an IC :( Trying not to get too down, because if HCG was too low for a FRER yesterday and it doubles every 48 hours, chances are it's still too low for the IC today. Going to do an FRER again tomorrow. Trying, trying, trying to hold out hope until the witch shows.

Sounds great!! I had loads of cm before my last bfp. Fingers crossed!! :happydance:

AF showed this morning! So I am out ❤ good luck to everyone and I'm so sorry for all the other ones who got AF :(

12 dpo today and clear BFN. I am sure I am out as I started spotting yesterday, expecting AF in full force later today which makes it a very short cycle - only 24 days.. Once AF arrives I will call my pharmacy for Clomid and start the next cycle. Feeling super down and defeated.

Real quick selfish post....

What the hell is up with this test?!?! So annoyed.:dohh:

Attachments

• 20171213_162922.jpg
    20171213_162922.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 17
11-12 dpo, BFN with an IC :( Trying not to get too down, because if HCG was too low for a FRER yesterday and it doubles every 48 hours, chances are it's still too low for the IC today. Going to do an FRER again tomorrow. Trying, trying, trying to hold out hope until the witch shows.

That's very good logic Violet. Good luck with your next test! :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->