December 2017 Testers: Hopeful for Christmas and Year-end BFPs

After a year of checking this site daily, posting at least 2x a week... I think its time for a break.

Im out for the month, and that means that I am on to cycle #18 of ttc. We now know that i am super fertile and that dh is very infertile due to low count and low morphology.
I guess i am going to just try to stop as much as possible with obsessing. It is all out of my control now. Im stopping my vitex and b6, im stopping opk, im stopping forum posting. I will keep on with my bbt and cm tracking, and i will probably continue with my journal on here. But i need to quit the testing threads for my own sanity. At least for a while...

You ladies have been a lot of support over the months and i appreciate every and any post. :hugs:

So sorry blo. Totally understand the need to take a bit of a step back. Do what’s best for you. Hugs.

After a year of checking this site daily, posting at least 2x a week... I think its time for a break.

Im out for the month, and that means that I am on to cycle #18 of ttc. We now know that i am super fertile and that dh is very infertile due to low count and low morphology.
I guess i am going to just try to stop as much as possible with obsessing. It is all out of my control now. Im stopping my vitex and b6, im stopping opk, im stopping forum posting. I will keep on with my bbt and cm tracking, and i will probably continue with my journal on here. But i need to quit the testing threads for my own sanity. At least for a while...

You ladies have been a lot of support over the months and i appreciate every and any post. :hugs:

Please don't get down over low sperm count :hugs:
It could have been a lot worse and been something wrong with your side (a lot harder to deal with)
But there's a lot of things you can do to raise sperm count and medications and stuff that can help too

There's also other options like sperm donors(it takes just a man to produce sperm)
But takes a real man to be a dad

Scribbler here in the uk they forbid pregnant having blue cheeses and soft cheeses
I know a bit hard if it's cravings

Same in Canada but the issue around soft cheeses is more about making sure they are pasteurized. I’ve had Brie once or twice, and blue cheese once on pizza (it was cooked). Just be careful and eat in moderation.

I've been super busy these last couple of days, because I was so sure this month was going to be a bust again, but now I'm really not that sure. I could be wrong with when I ovulated, but FF gave me solid crosshairs. I'm 15DPO today, usually only have a 13 day LP, tested on 13DPO got a BFN. I'm going to try and hold out until 17DPO to test again if AF hasn't shown yet.

Hopefully I can get my BFP with all the other lovely ladies that have gotten theirs. Lots of :dust: to those yet to test and BIG :hugs: to those the :witch: got

Blo I think that's a good move for your mental health. As awesome as these boards are for support, we are all in our devices way too much nowadays and that's just not good for mental health for any of us!! I hope for a relaxed season and a bfp for you soon xx

Well I'm having my monthly Coke Zero craving that I have before every cycle. The only difference is my craving is a week early. LOL

on another note I woke up Saturday with the worse sore throat ever. I don't have any other cold/flu symptoms but it is the season. Has anyone experienced a sore throat around implantation? you can tell me I'm crazy.... lol

Our chances are so low now...I didn't have to start birth control this month because my husbands sperm (after testing) were still healthy just low count now. So who knows next cycle. He has to have his sperm checked two weeks after every chemo treatment.

Hey girls! I hear you on the blue cheese, I cooked some into my meal to help but I will steer clear just in case! I'm on day 31 now. My cycle is usually around 30 but my tracker has bumped me up to 34... which is so long!!! Last night I was hot with tender boons, backache , gotten up for the toilet 3 nights in a row which is frustrating too. 2 tests so faint I'm not sure what to think- I know the any positive is positive... but I can't even pick these up with my camera!
How is everyone?
Might test today anyway. :p

Hey girls! I hear you on the blue cheese, I cooked some into my meal to help but I will steer clear just in case! I'm on day 31 now. My cycle is usually around 30 but my tracker has bumped me up to 34... which is so long!!! Last night I was hot with tender boons, backache , gotten up for the toilet 3 nights in a row which is frustrating too. 2 tests so faint I'm not sure what to think- I know the any positive is positive... but I can't even pick these up with my camera!
How is everyone?
Might test today anyway. :p

Oh I'm feeling you with the symptoms but mine is probably pill withdrawal. The only thing I don't understand is why I am so tired all the time. Haven't stopped sleeping early these last few days and waking up quite late. So if this is pill withdrawal god love me if I'm ever pregnant lol! I was going to test yesterday but I'm holding out for ic's coming so i dont waste a good test! AF is due sunday!

Well I'm having my monthly Coke Zero craving that I have before every cycle. The only difference is my craving is a week early. LOL

on another note I woke up Saturday with the worse sore throat ever. I don't have any other cold/flu symptoms but it is the season. Has anyone experienced a sore throat around implantation? you can tell me I'm crazy.... lol

Our chances are so low now...I didn't have to start birth control this month because my husbands sperm (after testing) were still healthy just low count now. So who knows next cycle. He has to have his sperm checked two weeks after every chemo treatment.

I have had a sore throat recently but not sure if it's a cold coming. Hopefully not! When are you testing?

I’m 11DPO today. Af is due either tomorrow or Thursday. I usually make it to 12DPO before she arrives. My BBS are sore and little veiny, I’ve had this bore and it’s been BFN, so not getting to excited. I’ve got a killer headache today and Cannot seem to get enough sleep. Even though I slept for 11hrs last night! Ugh I want to test so I know but I promised myself I wouldn’t test unless AF is late huff

Also to add, I’ve had the itchiest skin for the past week, this had been odd

So today I had three vvv faint positives! The first was on a dollar store test with FMU and when I thought I saw something, I took a CB +- and a faint line showed up right away. Then later with SMU, I took a FRER and there's definitely a vvv faint line there!

That cannot possibly be a coincidence. So I'm going to force myself to wait two days and test again on Thursday. In the meantime, I'm going to do my best to relax.

Bbs sore today and temps are still high. Woke up with mild cramps.

Co_foster - that sounds VERY promising! Can't wait to hear about your next test!

Everyone else that is testing soon, FX for you!

I thought I was out for 2017 after my chemical on December 2, but I seem to have ovulated right on time or a day early AND we BD'd on a pretty perfect schedule this time! Christmas morning will be 10 DPO (which I know is quite early) buit I think I will sneak my first test in that morning.....JUST in case :winkwink:

Otherwise I was planning to wait until at least Dec 29th. If it's neg on Christmas, that is when I will wait until! FX for an early implantation possibility :happydance:

FX for you LuLu and baby dust!

FX for you Trimeka and baby dust to you too!

What a lovely Xmas present that would be for you both!

Hi I will test on the 24th! My period is supposed to come on the 22nd but I had so many BFNs that I convinced myself to wait until my period is actually late this time :)

Currently 7dpo and will test at 10dpo on friday :) Probably won't get the bfp so soon but I can't wait ;) Symptoms I'm experiencing is hunger and I'm so very tired all the time since yesterday. Last month I had a lot of signs but ended up with a bfn so this month I'm not believing anything before I get that bfp. Only a few days left until I know. That's a relief for sure! Fx for many christmas bfps!! <3

Oh I'm feeling you with the symptoms but mine is probably pill withdrawal. The only thing I don't understand is why I am so tired all the time. Haven't stopped sleeping early these last few days and waking up quite late. So if this is pill withdrawal god love me if I'm ever pregnant lol! I was going to test yesterday but I'm holding out for ic's coming so i dont waste a good test! AF is due sunday!

I didn't realise people got pill withdrawal, it's been a long time since I've taken anything for that... they just fucked me up too much. Especially Yasmin which lead to me feeling suicidal all of a sudden!

Just took another test and its fainter than one on Sunday... bit worried... don't want another chemical &#128557;

Good luck to all testers

Co-foster I hope your lines progress

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back