December 2017 Testers: Hopeful for Christmas and Year-end BFPs

So I have called BFP...after six years of trying unsuccessfully, even with assisted fertility - this one came naturally and out of the blue!

BUT I'm still super nervous. Definitely feel different (it feels like there's a water balloon in my lower abs and I'm awake at 2:06am), but I've only had very faint positives...

What do you think?

Attachments

• IMG_0403.jpg
    IMG_0403.jpg
    23.7 KB · Views: 13
  • ctp-45408-1513201772.jpg
    ctp-45408-1513201772.jpg
    7.5 KB · Views: 87
Congrats Nuthatch! Lots of BFPs this month!

Happycupcake, I'll be following your experiment. I'm thinking that that if a false BFP could be caused by other hormones, it would be before AF.
There's someone here on this forum (I think you know who I'm talking about) who's been constantly getting false positives even though pregnancy was highly unlikely. Not sure how to explain that except other hormones building up.

I think I know, but I *think* they also have PCOS and it's a cyst which can produce hCG rather than any other hormones turning tests that kind of vague, is it, isn't it positive.
I haven't had a positive test immediately before af when an OPK has been darker with the exception of the one cycle where my tests kept going from light to dark. Usually they are there, progress so far, then fade away.
I just had my bloods taken for FSH, LH, oestradiol, thyroid, FBC ... I can't remember if they're checking anything else, so I should have a fairly good idea by Monday, possibly Tuesday, if there's any hormonal issues which could be causing them. I don't think there is, I think if there was then this would happen every cycle. I had one last year, beginning of this year, then nothing for a couple of cycles, then six in a row, then nothing and then two more including most recent cycle just gone. I just don't think if it was something else causing positives it would be random like this, I think it would be consistent and more of a guessing game whether I had meaningless shadows or positives, rather than obvious pink lines, and I don't think I would see any progression at any point. It feels as if something starts to try to implant, I get so far and it fails.
To be honest I don't think having quite a few chemicals is hugely unusual, I think it's more a case of so many people not testing early. If I didn't test early then many a time I wouldn't have had any idea. There's only been a few where they've been positive at a later point in my lp. Many of them have been earlier and faded early and been completely negative by the time af is due.
Anyway, completely didn't remember to use an IC with fmu today, obviously I wouldn't make a habit of testing at this point in my cycle! I shall put a reminder on my phone for tomorrow, as I want to be consistent and I usually use fmu

Co-f, looks positive to me! And literally out of the blue with a blue test ;) what lovely news, I hope things are all good, wonderful Christmas present :)

So I have called BFP...after six years of trying unsuccessfully, even with assisted fertility - this one came naturally and out of the blue!

BUT I'm still super nervous. Definitely feel different (it feels like there's a water balloon in my lower abs and I'm awake at 2:06am), but I've only had very faint positives...

What do you think?

I can see a line in the bottom pic. FX it gets darker! :happydance:

Congrats nuthatch! So happy for you. After my MC that’s how I felt.. happy to be pregnant that day, one day at a time! Sending you so many good vibes!

Congrats to all the other BFP as well, such an exciting time!

So probably shouldn't have done this because now I feel I'm out but I took a clear blue digi at 10pm so clearly not fmu and got not pregnant. Though the last time I dtd was 12 days ago and not sure if/when I ovulated. It says to wait at least 19 days after unprotected sex so probs too early but still feel a bit disappointed.

Jessie I wouldn’t put too much stock into it. I’ve gotten a ton of negatives along with positives and though that makes me nervous because all my positives have been faint, it just makes me think the negatives are wrong. Use FMU or SMU and try again in a few days. Hugs and baby dust!

Jessie I wouldn’t put too much stock into it. I’ve gotten a ton of negatives along with positives and though that makes me nervous because all my positives have been faint, it just makes me think the negatives are wrong. Use FMU or SMU and try again in a few days. Hugs and baby dust!

Thank you so much! I've just got a Frer off a friend and had a pack of 2 digis so going to hold out to Monday and try the Frer and see what it says!

YAY NUTHATCH !!! CONGRATS :)

Congrats all other BFPs this month :)

Sorry for all AF girlies too :hugs:

Hey, still in the long wait but I'm currently on cd 29 and I can test cd34.

On cd27 I was awoken with a huge sharp pinch on my left side. I've had a few pinchy feelings all over since. Also craving cheesy chips and gravy, and blue cheese. Never been able to eat blue cheese by itself and last night I piled some into a cracker .... oh man! Trying to not get my hopes up, as my af does also bring food cravings.

I'll admit I have been testing here and there, yesterday I think I got a faint positive but I'm not sure. Worried to get excited due to 2 Chem pregnancies. But we'll see, these threads are really holding me together! ( excuse the pun)

Congrats to all the bfps, hopefully I'll have a bfp by xmas eve! And to all the af's I send extra sparkly baby dust xxxx

Congrats on all the's bfps. I wish you a healthy and happy 9 months!

Sorry to those who are out this month.

AF is here for me a few days early so I'll see you in the January thread!

I’m feeling discouraged today. Dollar store test was negative. I’ve only gotten faint positives up until now and they should be getting darker and showing up on pink tests.

DH says my areolas look darker. This morning I woke up and they were sore. I also had some cramping.

I guess that’s just life with PCOS. Temps still high but the last two days they’ve been slightly lower. I’m 21dpo today. :(

Congrats to all of those that have a BFP and hugs to everyone that AF showed up for.

Co- good luck. I hope a pink test shows soon

AFM- 9DPO here. With one sore boob and nipple. Wish the other one would join the party now and again

Co- I'm sorry you are feeling discouraged. Some tests don't have consistent levels of detection.

Praying you get an answer real soon :hugs:

Nix: Yay for sore bbs, right? Both mine are starting to chime in now. Lets hope we can turn some sticks positive with ouchy bbs. :winkwink:

Congrats on all the :bfp: :happydance:
And :hugs: to those who :witch: showed up

I hope all that are still in the waiting game are doing well.

I have felt like complete crap since yesterday around lunch time. Any food smell made my stomach turn. I been feeling nauseated and had a low grade fever last night. I know its way to soon for pregnancy symptoms at 5DPO

I am so exhausted. Work leading up to Christmas is so crazy I'm always working! Had a bit of a dry throat today, hopefully not getting sick. Gonna maybe test in the morning with a frer but feel nervous! I'll see how I feel!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->