December 2017 Testers: Hopeful for Christmas and Year-end BFPs

Nuthatch that’s definitely a positive. I’ve taken multiple FRER and the test lines always seem like to be in different spots

Agreed with this Nuthatch. I kept ALL (yes all...like 10 or more of them, embarassingly lol) of my FRER from this pregnancy and sometimes the line distance varies. I thought it was weird but the progression clearly showed and well, here I am haha. YAYAYAY! Congrats.

:happydance: Congrats on bfps...what a great month to get it too. HH9 y'all.

Jesse, I got pregnant with my daughter right after birth control and had a lot of pain right away. The pain is what made me think I was pregnant. I don't know if it was because I was pregnant or because my body was adjusting. I haven't had that pain this pregnancy.

I'm trying so hard not to get my hopes up but it's so hard! Certain symptoms are making me convinced I am but then I'm just like don't believe them! How's your pregnancy going?

Jesse, I got pregnant with my daughter right after birth control and had a lot of pain right away. The pain is what made me think I was pregnant. I don't know if it was because I was pregnant or because my body was adjusting. I haven't had that pain this pregnancy.

I'm trying so hard not to get my hopes up but it's so hard! Certain symptoms are making me convinced I am but then I'm just like don't believe them! How's your pregnancy going?

I'm a nervous wreck. I haven't felt as nauseous today so of course I'm worrying (my symptoms came and went when I was pregnant with my daughter too). I won't have a sonogram until 2018- seems like a very long wait.

I'm a nervous wreck. I haven't felt as nauseous today so of course I'm worrying (my symptoms came and went when I was pregnant with my daughter too). I won't have a sonogram until 2018- seems like a very long wait.

I'm sure you'll be fine! Keep positive! Oh I'm sure the waiting is killing you but it'll be all worth it!

I am calling it... bfp:happydance: The blue test and the bottom frer are from this afternoon (i couldnt wait until morning). No matter what happens in the next few months (and the odds are stacked so hard against me), i am pregnant today and am over the moon.

Attachments

• 20171215_153745.jpg
    20171215_153745.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 4
  • 20171215_153547.jpg
    20171215_153547.jpg
    18 KB · Views: 3
I am calling it... bfp:happydance: The blue test and the bottom frer are from this afternoon (i couldnt wait until morning). No matter what happens in the next few months (and the odds are stacked so hard against me), i am pregnant today and am over the moon.

Congrats! So happy for you!

I'm glad you're not offended happycupcake.
I can't find any scientific articles either. That's probably because it's rare and there are no studies investigating this. Not saying that is the case with you but I think it's possible, in general.
I've had a chemical myself and I know that's what it was. As you do yourself. :hugs:

Pregnancy tests are only designed to detect hCG, but OPKs can detect both LH and hCG. I haven't heard of this the other way round before, so I guess the only way to know would be to consistently test around ovulation when OPKs are positive, with pregnancy tests too. So in the name of science, I'm going to do just that. From tomorrow, instead of testing randomly through my cycle like I did out of paranoia before, I shall poas every day through my whole cycle. I just had my bloods taken for 'infertility' as it was so very tactfully labelled (I know they can't really call it anything else but it still sucks balls reading it), so if I happen upon any bizarre test results with ICs I can report them. I highly doubt it, but every little helps, as Tesco say :)

Congrats!!! :happydance:

Congrats Junbait! Excited to see some bfps !!! Keep them coming!!

Afm, 5 DPO. This morning I had some weird cramping near my left ovary/uterus. Mid morning I had some sciatic nerve pain, which I have gotten with my last two babies before my bfps. Then lots of white but stretchy cm towards mid of the day. Tonight I had some weird pinchy feelings around my cervix. I’m guessing these are psychosomatic because I’m sure I’m no more than 5/6 DPO. :shrug:

Congrats Nuthatch! Lots of BFPs this month!

Happycupcake, I'll be following your experiment. I'm thinking that that if a false BFP could be caused by other hormones, it would be before AF.
There's someone here on this forum (I think you know who I'm talking about) who's been constantly getting false positives even though pregnancy was highly unlikely. Not sure how to explain that except other hormones building up.

So many BFPs in less than 24 hours. Congrats Nuthatch and junbait. Have a H&H 9 mos. :happydance:

So sorry for AF cynthia & violets. :hugs: Next one is our month. FX

:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"