December 2017 Testers: Hopeful for Christmas and Year-end BFPs

Hi I will test on the 24th! My period is supposed to come on the 22nd but I had so many BFNs that I convinced myself to wait until my period is actually late this time :)

I know what you mean! I've tested with a digi the other day and got a BFN and it's awful because you don't even know whether to believe it because it could be too early to know! I'm testing on Christmas eve too! It's when I reckon AF will be due! Its my first month off the pill and ttc!

This will be a repeat post of you are also ready January's thread. But the doctors office called and said I do have OHSS which is possibly a good sign for me! The nurse wants me to start testing asap so I ran to the store on got 2 packs of FRERx3! She also said I need to drown myself in electrolytes and keep an eye on my weight gain, abdominal girth, and pee. I'll be testing shortly! I was not expecting this at all and now I have my hopes up. I don't know if I can handle a let down now.

Fingers crossed all for everyone testing soon!

I'm about 10dpo, caved and tested this morning, I have so much line eye going on but I'm sure it's BFN. I'll TRY and wait a few more days (or maybe until tomorrow hahah). Probably not going to get BFP this month because of our timing for sway but you never know.

:dust: everyone!!

Well... I want to say I can see a vvvvvf line, but I'm just crazy lol. I can't get the pic to post, it's too big.

Fingers crossed all for everyone testing soon!

I'm about 10dpo, caved and tested this morning, I have so much line eye going on but I'm sure it's BFN. I'll TRY and wait a few more days (or maybe until tomorrow hahah). Probably not going to get BFP this month because of our timing for sway but you never know.

:dust: everyone!!

I'm the same. Had a BFN on a digi on saturday night probably a bad choice of a test when I'm not sure when/if I ovulated! Gonna test tomorrow if my ic's come otherwise hold out to use my frer on Sunday if AF is a no show! Don't wanna waste a good test. And if I see a shadow I've got a digi to confirm!

Ok so I think my lines are getting darker? Skinny but dark? Can you see the attachment?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14 KB · Views: 22
I'm worried it's an Evap after reading so many horror stories! I'm gonna grab a more expensive test. My boyfriend thinks I'm keeping something from him but I just don't wanna get him excited over a chem... sighhh can't sleep and need to wee non stop 😭

Well... I want to say I can see a vvvvvf line, but I'm just crazy lol. I can't get the pic to post, it's too big.

Ah how exciting!!!!! Keep testing!!! A line is a line!!! If your on your phone try editing the photo like cropping it I had to do it to a few of mine x

Hey y'all... in response to some questions... I'm now on cd32, out of a predicted 34 day cycle. I just took a digital test, as there were no pink dye ones. It said 'not pregnant' but devastating, but I feel so pregnant I decided to open it up. I can see 2 lines, and it looks darker than my previous tests. Could I get a second opinion? It's doing my head in! They've faded a little now since washing my hands and logging on but a look would be appreciated!

scribbler - did you post a picture? If so, I cannot see it. Maybe try again so we can take a look!

Just read that all digi tests have 3 lines come up whether you're pregnant or not. So just gonna hold out and wait! What a waste of £10 😭

I finally managed to get it up, apologies for the damage to the strip and the bad photo... I just fished it out of the bin �� And I'm being sneaky at work, the lines were a darker blue and thick, but they've faded a fair bit now.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    19.5 KB · Views: 25
@Scribbler- I definitely see 2 lines! I would try a pink dye as soon as you could. I'm not sure why it is saying "no". It may just not have enough hormone to trigger it?

Jessie, i'm testing on the 24th! Fx crossed!

I'm so nervous! Keep getting cramps and feel like AF is on her way! How are you feeling?

Jessie, OMG I try not to symptom watch because it drives me crazy! lol the only thing I've notice is the sore throat and mild cramping. I thought my cycle was starting 5 days early last night.

Hello ladies :wave:, I would love to join your group. I'm going to try to test on New Year's Eve as long as I ovulate in the next couple of days. I may have to move over to Jan but we will see. This will be my second and it took us 2 years with the first. I had a super supportive group for my first pregnancy and we are still friends today. That's what I'm looking for this time around. I'm using Conceive Plus and the Clearblue fertility and ovulation kit. This will be our 4th cycle trying this go around. Good luck and baby dust to all of you!

For those with cramping - with this pregnancy ant 7-8dpo I had STRONG cramps. Felt just like AF, only AF wasn't due til 13-14dpo. Obviously AF didn't come and I POAS at 10dpo and got a vvvfl! I now believe/know that to be implantation. Good luck mamas!

Hey ladies, tested today (no idea dpo or if even PO) bfn. I am sure I am out this month. Af could be here any time from tomorrow to Tuesday.

My question is, I don’t think I am ovulating, how can I check this, can my dr check for this? I did opks and never got a dark one when I had ewcm, I had a Monday 1.5 weeks ago where I had reckon hanging out of me, sorry tmi, and thought surely this must be it but only a half strength line on opk, tested next day same time and no line at all.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->