December 2017 Testers: Hopeful for Christmas and Year-end BFPs

Done! It's made a dotted line.. is that "crosshairs" :haha: I feel like I sound so clueless lol!

You missed a temp for tomorrow... and make them .10 higher than today's temp. If you have 36.45 today add 2 temps higher than that like 36.55 and 36.65.

Oops!

Think I've done it now.. red lines have appeared and says 1dpo!

Hope I get my bfp soon so I don't keep getting confused by all this :haha:

So tomorrow obviously adjust temps accordingly.

Oops!

Think I've done it now.. red lines have appeared and says 1dpo!

Hope I get my bfp soon so I don't keep getting confused by all this :haha:

So tomorrow obviously adjust temps accordingly.

I knew you'll get solid crosshairs (redlines) and O really was yesterday.... FX your temp keeps rising tomorrow. Yep, adjust it as per your actual temp tomorrow and following days. You can leave the other temps (CD22,23,24) as your baseline.

Thankyou for the help! :D So if temps continue to rise that's a good thing, if they decrease that means not so good?

Thankyou for the help! :D So if temps continue to rise that's a good thing, if they decrease that means not so good?

Rising temps means your progesterone level is good to heat up your body and help with the lining for the incoming baby... And if it does continue rising or stay elevated mid luteal phase you have a better chance that you could be pregnant since progesterone tend to drop mid LP if you are to expect a period. That's the general rule. Some women won't even have a downward pattern mid LP rather they get a nosedive temp on/a day before AF.

If no temp shift pre/post expected ovulation then that's mostly an anovulatory cycle.

CD11 - Negative OPK sure i'm few days away from O.

TRubcjnl.jpg

But my scope showed partial ferning so early. My first partial ferning last cycle was on CD19, a day before + OPK and 2 days before Ovulation/Full Ferning. Maybe i got good estrogen production this time due to fertilaid or maybe I will O early.

r8AyAxbl.jpg

mdscpa, which scope do you use? I used one to help with my last :bfp: but it was borrowed and about 13 year old! I'm in the market for one if this cycle doesn't work out.

Good luck to everyone near to O or who has just O'd!!! The TWW is so long. But actually I feel like the entirety of TTC and being pregnant is long and drawn out LOL. It's been 2w since I found out we were pregnant and it seems like ages!!!

Tankel - i use Geratherm Ovu Control. I have it since 2014 and still working fine battery-wise. Hopefully you get a :bfp: before you get one.

Alli - you only have a couple more TWW left til you meet your little one. That's not so long. :haha:

Alligator the beginning goes slowwww but 2nd tri sneaks up on you!!

LOL md yep just a few more left heheh ;)

Yes, just 17 TWWs left, it's much better than 239 days left which feels like eternity. TTC and pregnacy really makes us impatient, in a good way, like impatient on having a liitle one in our arms.

AF got me so if all goes as planned I'll be testing around the middle of Dec. I'll add an exact date once I O. Last month I took 2.5mg of Femara 3-7 and used OPK's. Ovulation was confirmed through blood work. This month I'll take femara again (not sure if the dose will be the same) and using OPK's then adding in temping and lots more bd.

:dust: to all the December testers!

Hi :wave: Jules. Sorry :af: found you. :hugs: FX for us this cycle. Adding you on to be determined for now. Keep me posted on your test date....

:dust:

How soon before expected O will you BD? We are thinking of starting CD11 (expecting O CD15).

Starlight my plan was to start on CD 10 or 11 with expected O CD15 and then I O'd CD13!! I sure was glad I started early!! :)

Sorry AF got you Jules :hugs:

Opk was negative so will try again tomorrow, I don't think I'm far from ovulation so will see..

How soon before expected O will you BD? We are thinking of starting CD11 (expecting O CD15).

We plan DTD on CD19,20,21,22,23. Expected O on CD21/22. But since OPK is not so light (nearing O i guess) and saliva scope showing partial ferning already maybe our plan will change. As to when i really dont know yet :shrug: :wacko: Plan B would be having :sex: on CD13,14,15 then as planned, CD19-23. This is what happens when i try something new in the cycle like i feel my fertile window will change.

So I'm out for awhile ladies. My fertility dr. and gyn recommend that I start BC after my next period. Because of the treatment that my husband is receiving (for 6 months) his sperm is damaged which could cause us to have an "unhealthy baby". They feel that the risk is to great to continue with our plans to conceive. This month will be my last test for awhile. My fingers and toes are still crossed for this month but I'm not holding my breath.

Good luck and baby dust to all you beautiful women!

Sorry AF showed Jules! FX'd for next cycle.

Starlight - We tend to just try to BD every other day to cover all bases.

Trimeka - Sorry you've had this news. FX'd for when the time is right you will get your bfp quickly :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->