December 2018 Testing Thread ~ FX for Christmas BFPs!!

Hey my lovely can I be added to the list. Testing the 2nd! Hurry up Sunday

Thanks x

I bought a box of cheapies so I can test every day from 10 DPO, it took everything I had not to use one of my normal tests this morning. I felt nauseus after breakfast and my bbs are big but could be anything. Gah.

Good luck to you! ❤️

I have 1 FRER, 1 Rapid Response FR & 2 digitals left from last cycle. I just ordered some IC's and those should arrive this weekend. I was hoping they wouldn't arrive until at least Monday night so I wouldn't be tempted haha

I'm 8 DPO and tested today (BFN, no surprise). I had yellow EWCM today when I checked, like a glob of it...my CM is ever only white or clear and not EW except during O time. Slightly crampy. I have enough tests to do one daily until 12 DPO (with my three kids I had positives at 10 DPO). Good luck to everyone!

Fingers crossed for you! It's hard to not get excited at the thought of finally getting your precious baby.

I think we're both 2DPO? Are you still waiting until 12/11 to test?

Hey, girl! Yes, I'm waiting till 12/11 to test. I'm going to give myself a break from the early testing. Heck if i can wait till AF doesn't show would be even better. I have never waited in the the 2 plus years of ttc#2. And if my Progesterone test comes back high on 7dpo it will be just that much harder..LOL..if is low I will know not to bother testing at all. FX for will power

Let me post my chart so you can stalk me if you like.

BABYDUST everyone

Hey, girl! Yes, I'm waiting till 12/11 to test. I'm going to give myself a break from the early testing. Heck if i can wait till AF doesn't show would be even better. I have never waited in the the 2 plus years of ttc#2. And if my Progesterone test comes back high on 7dpo it will be just that much harder..LOL..if is low I will know not to bother testing at all. FX for will power

Let me post my chart so you can stalk me if you like.

BABYDUST everyone

I’ve never been able to wait either lol The furthest I’ve gotten is 10 before caving. My luteal phase is 12 days so testing on 12/8 isn’t crazy early. We also have a big party that evening so I’ll want to know if I can take advantage of the open bar or not. I’d take a baby over wine any day! Fingers crossed for everyone!

Hi ladies

Can I join..?

Little bit about me/slight ramble...

We’re not actively TTC but not sure if we’re done either. We have 2 DS’s (eldest has autism, youngest doesn’t).

This month, we only DTD once and I thought I’d O’d already anyway based on CM so we didn’t use protection. Now I’m not so sure that I did O when I thought.

I think the chances of me being PG are slim and given that I’ve just turned 35 too.

If it just happened, I know we’d be delighted. I think ‘common sense’ factors are making us overthink things. If AF does arrive, I’m wondering how that will make me feel... this month could be the one to trigger some soul searching conversations between us!

I think I might be 5/6DPO so guess the earliest I could test is 4th/5th.

Best of luck to everyone, whatever your journey looks like! :)

Please add me for the 29th. I hope this is the month. It's been 3 and a half years of TTC. I'm more than ready.

Holy temp raise Batman. I don't temp religiously but I'm usually around 97.3-97.5 and this morning at 7-8 DPO I was at 98.2. Could this be a good sign?!

Holy temp raise Batman. I don't temp religiously but I'm usually around 97.3-97.5 and this morning at 7-8 DPO I was at 98.2. Could this be a good sign?!

It means your progesterone is doing what it's supposed to, which is keeping you warm for potential pregnancy :) Fingers crossed for you!

11DPO, CD30....So far I have stayed strong and have NOT tested, but that will most likely change in the a.m. Had a dream last night where I saw those two pink lines. Breaking out on my chin though which is likely a PMS symptom, also heart palpitations the last two days so who knows!

Can i be added please. Had a positive opk today so i'll be testing on the 12th providing ff puts me at 1dpo on sunday, fingers crossed. I have pcos so my cycles are usually really long but this is first off the pill & only cd25 today so not doing too bad x

Only 3dpo and I've got my suspicions....rofl. I just don't feel right. Either this is my first anovulatory cycle or my body is making a lil bean. Normally my opks are positive for days with FRER opks, this time I'm using Walmart brand sensitive to 25iu and they are super negative. I mean I can go up to 6 dpo with blaring positive opks. Maybe FRER have crazy sensitive opks???

My cm is different too. Its been like water since before ovulation. No bbs pain at all. My temps on the other hand suck :lol:.

I bet its all my new supplements messing with my mind. The 11th can't get here soon enough. If I crack, it'll be on the 7th when I'm 10dpo I believe. I'm so tempted to waste money on an FRER Opk pack just to see the difference...lol

How is everyone else doing?

FTale: I'm going nuts! It's so unfair that AF symptoms are the same as pregnancy symptoms.

Only 3dpo and I've got my suspicions....rofl. I just don't feel right. Either this is my first anovulatory cycle or my body is making a lil bean. Normally my opks are positive for days with FRER opks, this time I'm using Walmart brand sensitive to 25iu and they are super negative. I mean I can go up to 6 dpo with blaring positive opks. Maybe FRER have crazy sensitive opks???

My cm is different too. Its been like water since before ovulation. No bbs pain at all. My temps on the other hand suck :lol:.

I bet its all my new supplements messing with my mind. The 11th can't get here soon enough. If I crack, it'll be on the 7th when I'm 10dpo I believe. I'm so tempted to waste money on an FRER Opk pack just to see the difference...lol

How is everyone else doing?

Maybe you're ovulating late like I did lol They say that your CF is supposed to dry up after ovulation so it's weird that you're still getting water CF. Mine usually dries up for a few days and then I get creamy CF later in the TWW. Fingers crossed for you!

My nipples are super sensitive today so that confirms O for me. I have a feeling that this is going to be a LONG TWW. But I have a lot to look forward to! Hubby and I are seeing Hamilton tomorrow night!

Maybe you're ovulating late like I did lol They say that your CF is supposed to dry up after ovulation so it's weird that you're still getting water CF. Mine usually dries up for a few days and then I get creamy CF later in the TWW. Fingers crossed for you!

My nipples are super sensitive today so that confirms O for me. I have a feeling that this is going to be a LONG TWW. But I have a lot to look forward to! Hubby and I are seeing Hamilton tomorrow night!

You know I wish I could say I was going to have a late O but I suffer from mittelschmerz and like clock work I get AF 15 days after the pain. I normally have ewcm until 2dpo though then slight creamy until 7dpo....then ewcm 12dpo..lol..and then the witch shows (so clock work I know). And 3dpo my nips are flaring up in pain. Not today. Maybe by 5dpo?

I have no idea just trying not to let myself get stressed out and drinking plenty of water.

What is Hamilton?

I’m 6 dpo and having super uncomfortable cramps - like low low down there, lower than I’ve ever had AF cramps. But I had some cramping this time last month too, and ended up getting a BFN so who knows.

Trying everything to hold out until AF is due on the 8th. But I’ll probably cave and test sooner. My horoscope says that on Dec 7 “Some Virgos will also be thinking about expanding their clans, with babies or new pets” - and we’re sure as heck not getting another dog! Lol :)

GL to everyone!

So my AF was due for November 30th. I started the December thread cause for a moment I decided I would be super chill and not test early for the first time ever and wait till my missed period to test on December 1st.

Well, I couldn't wait. as per usual. I tested yesterday at 10DPO and got my first ever BFP! After a long 20 cycles TTC#1 we couldn't be happier. I've got an appt this afternoon with my gyno to get a blood test. I know the November thread has been booming with BFPs so hopefully December does too! I'm rooting for everyone!!

View attachment 1049005 View attachment 1049006

Dream!! That is amazing news!! It must have been good luck to start this thread!! You are starting us off right!

I will hopefully be ovulating tomorrow (Saturday 12/1) or Sunday! We DTD Thursday mid-day, Friday morning, and plan on Sat and Sun mornings too... wish us luck!! Thinking of everyone for December!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->