+++ December 2019 testing thread +++

So sorru cupcake!

Joanna: It's still early :) FX for a bfp soon!

Afm, I'm 14dpo and AF is officially one day late. Pretty sure I'm pregnant but waiting some more before I test. Having all the symptoms that I've had previous pregnancies. Maybe I should know without testing ;)

11dpo today and BFN, feeling very emotional about all the white blank tests. I know I am old and this was a last ditched chance but even so. Good luck to everyone else, this thread has done really well this month!

LO4 - good luck with the test, that all sounds so promising. I don't know how you resist the testing haha.

As for me... fighting a horrible headache on the left side of my head. Strange how it's only on the one side. DH had a migrane on Sunday followed by a cold. I'm thinking I might be getting it.

Yesterday, on only CD6, I started having an abundance of EWCM and ovulation spotting.

:saywhat:

This is the earliest since starting TTC that I began having ewcm+ spotting. I barely had any last cycle (very unusual for me) so I wonder if thats correlated. CD 7 today and still got some ewcm going, perhaps a tiny bit less than yesterday.

I am kinda afraid of having a very early ovulation this cycle :shock: I want that egg to mature long and nicely... we will BD tonight to be safe, and then see what my temps do in the next few days. Really really really hoping that I didnt ovulate today (which is probably doubtful, but if I did, then I would already be out this cycle bc we did not DTD since Saturday).

Co foster and save me so sorry!

asfm why would my temp dip this low 3dpo so annoyed already that I ovulated later. I have no patience this cycle seems so long after my loss which makes me feel bad as know some are waiting way longer 3BE7A1EE-BDB2-41A3-8D18-86F4FAE8E77D.png

My nipples tingle tonight - can that be a PMS symptom too?

15dpo and I had a slightly lower bbt this morning which made me nervous that af was on her way. Decided to test to ease my mind and nothing happened when the dye ran through. Was I really not pregnant? Well, a few seconds later this happened. :) Picture at 2 minutes.

IMG_20191218_080023.jpg

Congratulations @LO4 great news!

I’m still not sure if I ovulated after that OPK. Temps up slightly but not convincingly!

Reactions: LO4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"