+++ December 2019 testing thread +++

Congrats ladies!!!! So happy so many of us have gotten our Christmas babies

for those who have gotten a bfn it will turn positive at the right time. I know that doesn’t help now but it will happen!

Congrats to everyone who got their bfp this month. Very excited for you all!

My bfp which then became a bfn turned out to be an early loss.

We’ll try again in Jan and hopefully it will happen then. That’s my birth month and it would be such a nice gift if I were to get a bfp and a subsequent sticky bean. Crossing fingers!

Happy holidays everyone. Have fun!

Great news Becca!

Looks like December is a good month for BFP so far! FX for you who are still waiting!

This is my last test and I'm not gonna buy more. 17dpo today :) Feeling super calm this pregnancy and I can live my life without constantly thinking about it. Last pregnancy I was obsessing over everything. Taking a chill pill this time ;)

IMG_20191220_081256.jpg

Sorry to hear your bfp ended in an early loss Kwipeh. :( Sending virtual hugs & wishing you the very best for your upcoming cycle :)

Becca & LO4 I am over the moon for the both of you!! Cautiously wishing you the most uneventful and healthiest 9 months!<3<3

Sorry to hear your bfp ended in an early loss Kwipeh. :( Sending virtual hugs & wishing you the very best for your upcoming cycle :)

Becca & LO4 I am over the moon for the both of you!! Cautiously wishing you the most uneventful and healthiest 9 months!<3<3
Thank you!!

Congratulations to all the ladies who got their bfp’s.
Please help me. Does anyone see the second line in this Pic or is it my line eyes. Saw one when placed under the light too but is it normal ?298119C8-BDEB-466B-B32D-86D647913643.jpeg

Congratulations to all the ladies who got their bfp’s.
Please help me. Does anyone see the second line in this Pic or is it my line eyes. Saw one when placed under the light too but is it normal ?View attachment 1075326
Frer are really bad at the moment for indents and evaps. I can barely see a line in the pic so try not get your hopes up to be disappointed :( test again in a couple days to see if it’s getting darker xx

Congrats to everyone who got their BFP! Becca - so glad things are doing well.

BFN for me this am. Due to my BBT chart there were 2 possible days that look like ovulation may have occurred. If I ovulated at my first date i'd be 15DPO and period should have been here. If O occurred at second date then I'm only 11DPO. The test I used this morning was only supposed to detect up to 3 days before missed period so it's possible it won't have caught anything at 4 days to period.

Feeling strangely light headed for the past couple days - I felt this when pregnant with my daughter. So still hope for me yet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->