+++ December 2019 testing thread +++

Anyone have any ideas why my temp would dip like that?

congrats everyone so exciting xx

I've started spotting :-( will be calling the epau as soon as they open. Looks like my 7th miscarriage is under way. I'm done. I will be getting sterilised if it is a loss x

Last edited:
I'm so sorry Becca.... I'm crossing my fingers for you that it's nothing. :hugs:

Becca I know how u feel I had this with Leo though and spotted until 16 weeks ish let me know how you get on xx

@Beccaboo828 I hope you can get seen to soon and I’m keeping everything crossed that the spotting eases off for you soon!

@wantingagirl the temp dip could just be an anomaly, there’s loads of things that can effect your temp so look at the overall pattern rather just a day. I know it’s hard though. I analyse every data point I get! Hopefully it’ll jump back up tomorrow.

Becca, im so sorry. Sending prayers for a good outcome.

Keeping my fingers crossed for you Becca.

Oh becca I just read this I'm praying for you.

Becca I know how u feel I had this with Leo though and spotted until 16 weeks ish let me know how you get on xx
It's so frustrating isnt it. Why is something so natural such a head messer uper. I didnt have anything this morning but I'm still calling epau. I'll update as soon as I hear anything xx

@Beccaboo828 I hope you can get seen to soon and I’m keeping everything crossed that the spotting eases off for you soon!

@wantingagirl the temp dip could just be an anomaly, there’s loads of things that can effect your temp so look at the overall pattern rather just a day. I know it’s hard though. I analyse every data point I get! Hopefully it’ll jump back up tomorrow.
Keeping my fingers crossed for you Becca.
Oh becca I just read this I'm praying for you.
Thank you. I should be a pro as I have 4 children and then the losses but it never gets easier xx

Praying for you becca! I had lots of spotting and some heavy bleeding with my son's pregnancy until 12 weeks so hopefully it's nothing like it was for me <3:hugs: but it's always good to get checked!

Thanks jellybean..... yeah I think my temps are erratic this month cos of my loss xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->