+++ December 2019 testing thread +++

Oh so interesting to see where everyone is living & doing for a living! Lovely idea Joanna!!

I’m working for Google and live in Lisbon, Portugal! Loving this job & so grateful for it. Left my home country (germany) for good in 2016 and never going back. Portugal is my new home and I love everything here- the people, the beaches, the weather, the food..etc. Boyfriend is Portuguese and most of his family lives here, so all the more reason to settle down here.

My partner is Portuguese also! They eat so much and drink so much coffee... or is that just my OH? :rofl:

My partner is Portuguese also! They eat so much and drink so much coffee... or is that just my OH? :rofl:

Haha no you are absolutely right, the Portuguese love their food and their coffee!! But I’ll be honest, I’m a big coffee lover too so I fit right in here :) cut it down a lot though since starting TTC! So cool that your OH is Portuguese too! I’ve actually found Portuguese men to be amongst the kindest I’ve ever met. my guy is an absolute sweetheart :):)

Officially on AF watch :( 13dpo today and I normally get AF now since the last 2 cycles but I could still have 2 more days. Have not tested yet and I won’t be unless I make it to 16dpo.

Oh and I’m from Queensland, Australia and I’m a stay at home mum

Btw ladies, this is insane... Looks like my ’fears’ have become true and I did in fact randomly ovulate really damn early this cycle...CD8 :shock: just need a third elevated temp to definitely confirm (so tomorrow morning) but I already know what’s happening because my CM has dried up, and my temps are as high as they only ever are in the Luteal Phase...

Luckily we DTD on the evening of CD7 so we’re in with a chance, but tbh I’m already feeling discouraged now because I’m afraid that the egg wasn’t mature enough yet for any real chance of pregnancy... :sad2:

Btw ladies, this is insane... Looks like my ’fears’ have become true and I did in fact randomly ovulate really damn early this cycle...CD8 :shock: just need a third elevated temp to definitely confirm (so tomorrow morning) but I already know what’s happening because my CM has dried up, and my temps are as high as they only ever are in the Luteal Phase...

Luckily we DTD on the evening of CD7 so we’re in with a chance, but tbh I’m already feeling discouraged now because I’m afraid that the egg wasn’t mature enough yet for any real chance of pregnancy... :sad2:

:hugs:Stranger things have happened though and I have read lots of women who have ovulated really early and gone on to have healthy pregnancies xx

Haha no you are absolutely right, the Portuguese love their food and their coffee!! But I’ll be honest, I’m a big coffee lover too so I fit right in here :) cut it down a lot though since starting TTC! So cool that your OH is Portuguese too! I’ve actually found Portuguese men to be amongst the kindest I’ve ever met. my guy is an absolute sweetheart :):)

Yes same! I love food and coffee too so it was a match made in heaven :haha:

My OH is a sweetheart and such a brilliant dad and step dad to my two from a previous relationship. Here's to lovely portuguese men! Haha :) good luck with the TTCing hun <3

Thanks becca I’m ok I guess...... my due date was this month so I should have a newborn then again in March then again in August :(
I also have spotting soul destroying knowing your out a week before and due af 2 days after Xmas!!

ASFM I am originally from Glasgow Scotland but I live in stornoway Isle of Lewis western isles north west Scotland and married to a geordie :haha:

I ovulated cd9 whilst taking agnus castus which resulted in my now 2 and a half year old. Always a chance hun x

I feel sick, headache, scary dreams, cramping. I did have scratchy pain at 5 and more scratchy pain now at 7dpo but far too early for 5 and symptoms probably just progesterone. Here’s my chart 81C17CF8-829E-46E1-9711-86B1E05CACA6.png

Last edited:
Sorry to hear your bfp ended in an early loss Kwipeh. :( Sending virtual hugs & wishing you the very best for your upcoming cycle :)

Becca & LO4 I am over the moon for the both of you!! Cautiously wishing you the most uneventful and healthiest 9 months!<3<3

Thank you!!

hmmmm...... you know my history though so you never know with me :haha: it would be so lovely to get a bfp around my due date though I’m not gonna lie. Having cramp and back ache for the last 30 mins

I've got everything crossed for you hun!

AF arrived for me. Trying not to be down about it before Christmas. I know at 45 It's unlikely to happen again for me but still makes me sad. Huge congratulations to all the ladies who got their BFP's this month and any that may still.

TayBabes and Laura - Thanks for your encouraging words ladies :) I will try to stay positive and optimistic and try not to think of this cycle as lost already.

Update - got my third high temp in a row as expected, and FF has given me dotted crosshairs for CD8 (meaning FF is not 100% sure).:huh:

Guess I am 3 days into the TWW already then, when normally I would still be waiting for the eggo to drop at this time of the cycle. :coolio:

Sorry AF came deethehippy. I can relate to feeling all the more down about it with christmas around the corner. We started trying in August and I was so sure I would be pregnant by xmas. And since we are with his entire family on christmas eve, it would have been the perfect opportunity to announce to them. :sad1:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->