• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

+++ December 2019 testing thread +++

Pineberry - I’ve also been having short cycles for the past couple of months. My chart shows I could have ovulated at CD9 or CD13. Last 2 months my cycles have only been 24 or 25 days long... so I was worrying about the egg not being mature enough too.

AF hasn’t shown yet. So because of the BFN yesterday I must have ovulated at CD13, which is great. I’m happy my body is lengthening my cycles again. Just waiting for either AF or a BFP now :)

Sorry for being inactive, had a chemical, trying again with preseed, prenatals and OPK tests to see what happens this time/: been tracking, I’m CD9, period was the 14 of December -_- so yeehaw

Hey everyone, I've had a huge weekend lots of family catch ups for Xmas etc and I've been away for a couple of nights so couldn't test yesterday as I had planned which turned out it didn't matter because AF showed yesterday arvo.. So looks like I'm off to January :) can't say I'm not relieved though as if I had conceived this cycle due date would of been way too close to DS birthday, and I would love to have a September bubba since my birthday is in September too, DS was due early September then jumped ship 5 days early to slip into August haha!

So wishing a happy & healthy 9 months to all those Mamas with BFPs! I'll be in and out checking who else gets one still!

@TayBabes92 Hey excited to see another QLD Mum on here!

So sorry lightning and Skye

Sure I’ll be joining you

Today I felt a bit sick in the morning like yesterday, weird dreams again, tossed and turned up to pee a few time’s again, headache, achy legs, cramps & sore bb’s. Body’s playing tricks on me :haha:

How are the remaining feeling at the moment?
Was due AF yesterday but no show and a negative cheapy; so Im assuming Im out, just waiting yet again :/

Congratulations to all who got their BFP!

Hi ladies
What a mad few days love to say I am DONE for Christmas.. congratulations to all the bfps
Am currently 8dpo had no symptoms at all well none that I've noticed untill today crampy on and off also think milky cm.. am hoping this month is my month.. xx

AF got me today too. Off to January testing with some of you. Not too upset as I’m trying to stay positive and see the bigger picture. DH is done his schooling in Aug next year so a September (or later) baby is what we had planned in the first place.

Fx for you @wantingagirl your symptoms sound great, I had zero symptoms this month so was pretty certain it hadn't happened, AF was just confirmation.

@Joannaxoxo Sorry AF got you, fx for us both to get September babies!

That certainly looks positive! :dance:

thanks hun I don’t believe it yet so I’ll try again at 3 then tomorrow I’ve taken my first aspirin just incase and hopefully this will keep this one if I am. But I don’t like how my temps dipped? I forgot my progesterone last night so took it this morning would that affect my temp also don’t like I ovulated cd19 xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->