• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

+++ December 2019 testing thread +++

Wow! So many BFPs since I was last on here!! Congratulations ladies!

To update the about me... American living in Slovenia, married to a Slovene. I’m a primary school teacher here.

We have decided to skip this cycle and just try to enjoy the holidays. Since my last period came I have been a mess of tears and I think I really need to take a step back for the month. It doesn’t help that I’ve been trying to see the doctor and need to manage everything in a foreign language which usually just ends with me frustrated to tears.

Actually waiting in the gynaecologist office right now to sort a possible infection and I’ll mention the ttc as well. We’ve only been trying since July so I don’t think she’ll have much to say. This is a new doctor so I’m hoping I like her.

Wag that is definitely bfp. I have a 2.5 year old from where I ovulated on CD 22 and my 9 month old I ovulated on CD 18 :)

Wow! So many BFPs since I was last on here!! Congratulations ladies!

To update the about me... American living in Slovenia, married to a Slovene. I’m a primary school teacher here.

We have decided to skip this cycle and just try to enjoy the holidays. Since my last period came I have been a mess of tears and I think I really need to take a step back for the month. It doesn’t help that I’ve been trying to see the doctor and need to manage everything in a foreign language which usually just ends with me frustrated to tears.

Actually waiting in the gynaecologist office right now to sort a possible infection and I’ll mention the ttc as well. We’ve only been trying since July so I don’t think she’ll have much to say. This is a new doctor so I’m hoping I like her.

Sorry about the possible infection. I hope you feel better soon

4D9CF574-C31B-418B-B69F-B8553BD2080D.jpeg Thank you with my history I’m bricking it here’s 3pm I’ve got a frer but knowing my luck negative I’m sick with nerves 8F869F28-AE82-4CD2-AC4D-711AC1797F82.jpeg

3CAC8625-95D2-4ED9-B471-6A2EC34DDC7A.jpeg

Wanting I just dropped by to see how you guys are doing, still rooting for you! Those lines look good and I really hope it sticks. I had a temperature dip at the beginning of this pregnancy and so far it seems to be good (12 weeks already). So don't lose hope! I have everything crossed for you.

84856E39-2302-485B-9190-D53A0B18A726.jpeg AE97C197-EB69-4E21-9206-F0AEDCFDB16F.jpeg 0320C29A-1BC6-4824-8636-119E4A47013C.jpeg Nima thank you so much so happy things are going so well for you <3

it’s weird another bfp same sample of ic but frer is barely there is a squinter :shrug: frer is of front and back

Wantingagirl my heart goes out to you, hoping this one will stick. I'm sorry you're tests are being confusing. Sometimes ICs are more sensitive than FRERs (they are not as sensitive as many people like to make them sound). Keep your chin up, don't worry about your temp at that moment (it'll just stress you out), and maybe call the doctor for some tests? Hoping your Xmas is a very merry one this year.

Well, got an ultrasound today and was told that I have both a bicornuate uterus and quite a sever septum which will probably need surgical correction (possibly 2 surgeries) before I’d be able to carry a pregnancy successfully.

I have a referral for a more diagnostic ultrasound at which point I will find out whether I actually need surgery or not and dh got a referral to check out his sperm.

I liked that the doctor was so action oriented, but it was just a lot in an appointment that I thought would be no more than a pap and some candida medication. Also, I knew I had a septum before, but I had always been told that it was small and not a big deal.

Spent a good time crying on my walk home while on the phone with dh (got some very interesting looks from other pedestrians). But after a good chat with dh and a few drinks with a friend I’m feeling much better.

On the bright side, for now this situation has separated sex from baby making, which I think will be a good thing for me mentally.

AF arrived right on time a couple days ago so I’m out and on to January. New year and let’s hope for some more bfp’s! I honestly hadn’t planned on ttc in 2020 because I thought we will give it 9 months and if it doesn’t work just move on. I’m now so invested on getting pregnant I don’t think I’ll ever give up.

@lightening7 yes we are hard to come by lol! Merry Christmas and I hope it’s not super hot where you are. We have a high of 45 degree’s tomorrow so I’ll be melting for Christmas and praying for rain!

Aww @Teafor2 - Sorry about those news honey, but at least now there are definite steps toward removing any possible issue that might have been the reason for not getting your BFP so far. I think its really good news that now you have a plan of action!

And I totally get you with the language barrier. I am slowly learning Portuguese, but dang it is a difficult language to learn so its a process. Some doctors do not speak English well here, but so far I have always been lucky in terms of my boyfriend being able to be there with me to translate.

Also - I had a bit of a crying breakdown myself today... :cry:
We are in my Bf's hometown, and ran into some old friends of his who had a baby with them. It's crazy how not too long ago it used to not bother me to see a baby, it used to make me happy and I would always interact with them.

But today, it was so hard to even look at that baby and I immediately felt myself tear up.

Once they left and we entered the coffee place and sat down at the table, I couldn't help but cry. This never happened to me before.

I'm 6 DPO today and just feel hopeless about this cycle. I have had some light spotting all day which I personally dont believe can be implantation spotting. I think it's a bad sign to be spotting this early, which of course had me vulnerable today and then seeing that baby... ugh

On a bright note however... my bf is such a darling. When we got home I broke down crying even more and he spent a good hour just comforting, hugging, holding me. He then proceeded to put on the song "Hakuna Matata" on his phone, whilst making theatrical gestures and facial expressions and little dances. Couldn't help but smile and giggle at that. :lol:

Adding to my last post:

Sorry AF came @Taybabes! Good for you staying strong and determined. And I am pretty positive I will be joining you in the January thread. :-(

@wantingagirl - Those lines look really good IMO! Fingers crossed for a sticky bean. How exciting darling! :)

Merry christmas ladies. :xmas16:

Merry christmas everyone.

Awh pine berry been there so much huge hugs girl xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back