+++ December 2019 testing thread +++

Aww @Teafor2 - Sorry about those news honey, but at least now there are definite steps toward removing any possible issue that might have been the reason for not getting your BFP so far. I think its really good news that now you have a plan of action!

And I totally get you with the language barrier. I am slowly learning Portuguese, but dang it is a difficult language to learn so its a process. Some doctors do not speak English well here, but so far I have always been lucky in terms of my boyfriend being able to be there with me to translate.

Also - I had a bit of a crying breakdown myself today... :cry:
We are in my Bf's hometown, and ran into some old friends of his who had a baby with them. It's crazy how not too long ago it used to not bother me to see a baby, it used to make me happy and I would always interact with them.

But today, it was so hard to even look at that baby and I immediately felt myself tear up.

Once they left and we entered the coffee place and sat down at the table, I couldn't help but cry. This never happened to me before.

I'm 6 DPO today and just feel hopeless about this cycle. I have had some light spotting all day which I personally dont believe can be implantation spotting. I think it's a bad sign to be spotting this early, which of course had me vulnerable today and then seeing that baby... ugh

On a bright note however... my bf is such a darling. When we got home I broke down crying even more and he spent a good hour just comforting, hugging, holding me. He then proceeded to put on the song "Hakuna Matata" on his phone, whilst making theatrical gestures and facial expressions and little dances. Couldn't help but smile and giggle at that. :lol:

hun I spotted twice at 6 and a tiny bit at 7 xx

@Pineberry Aww sorry you are also having the crying spells as well! I also feel so thankful for dh in those times. The other day he asked me ‘are you crying because you’re scared you’ll never have a baby?’ And when I said yes he was just like ‘well that’s not going to happen so you don’t even need to worry about it at all’

You all have a lovely day too!

So sorry Celtic

thanks becca just panicking now should I feel more sick more cramp should the line be stronger. lol trying to enjoy it. Miscarriages suck. I was due one of mine last week in 16 months a digi has never said pregnant xx

Teafor - aw sounds like you got a precious guy there! :)

wantingagirl -- Doesnt surprise me at all given how good those lines were in the last days!! a cautious CONGRATS! :happydance:

You all have a lovely day too!

So sorry Celtic

thanks becca just panicking now should I feel more sick more cramp should the line be stronger. lol trying to enjoy it. Miscarriages suck. I was due one of mine last week in 16 months a digi has never said pregnant xx
Oh I hear that entirely. Each thing I feel with this pregnancy I think oh here we go again. Another loss then the next day I'm still pregnant lol I have a good feeling about our beans this time xx

Oh I hear that entirely. Each thing I feel with this pregnancy I think oh here we go again. Another loss then the next day I'm still pregnant lol I have a good feeling about our beans this time xx

I really hope so my temps a bit lower so I’m ditching it and hoping that it’s cos I’m tossing and turning all night and that’s why they are off and not something more sinister never knew about temping with my first xx

Wantingagirl those are fantastic lines! I’m so happy for you! Congratulations!!

Pineberry your DH sounds lovely, hope you’re feeling a bit better today. How’s the spotting?

Hope everyone had a very merry Christmas! My body is having yet another attempt at ovulation. I’m on CD73 though so not very hopeful! Temp went up a little this morning and RPR has been rocketing. Will just have to see what happens.

I really hope so my temps a bit lower so I’m ditching it and hoping that it’s cos I’m tossing and turning all night and that’s why they are off and not something more sinister never knew about temping with my first xx
I have only done the whole temping thing for one month. I couldn't get to grips with it lol xx

I have only done the whole temping thing for one month. I couldn't get to grips with it lol xx

ive done it for years but I just hope it’s cos of the tossing and turning but I should never have temped after bfp xx

What a difference aswell for 5.30 test

first is at 10 mins showed a line before the right line, second is after 6 mins third is 10 mins after time limit and on the one with two top is 10 mins after time limit and bottom is 1.30pm today and today’s frer at 19 mins line came up straight away. Would prob have been a bit pinker but my sample was neon due to bcomplex :haha: FDB617C1-3F39-48E5-B293-0886F87428EA.jpeg8AD19561-9C2D-4193-990D-9360DCB3EBA2.jpeg DE033B02-F1A1-4B03-8DF8-007EC4BFB879.jpegE507F17B-BA16-4036-AD20-18ED8F81164B.jpeg 989F4DFF-F17A-4740-9245-FE4453EF6A4D.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->