+++ December 2019 testing thread +++

Pineberry your DH sounds lovely, hope you’re feeling a bit better today. How’s the spotting?

Aww thanks, he sure is! Regarding the spotting - unfortunately it’s still going on :( it’s very light, but still very discouraging. Kind of already counting myself out this month, but I’m definitely staying positive and hopeful for our next cycle.

My body is having yet another attempt at ovulation. I’m on CD73 though so not very hopeful! Temp want up a little this morning and RPR has been rocketing. Will just have to see what happens.

Ugh, so sorry about your long cycle. I can’t even imagine... that must be so dang frustrating! I dont know much about PCOS and long cycles, and dont know if this is a stupid question, but is there something you could do to induce ovulation, such as clomid?

@wantingagirl - Great lines!!! Cannot wait for the day that I have a line that strong!

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas.. huge congratulations on the bfps... am just going to see if af arrives next week then plan on getting super healthy in January.. I need oh to stop smoking too...

Do any of you ladies have any hobbies am sat in front of the tv crocheting feel about 90 ha xx

My main hobbies are this website and reading. I read a LOT of books! :coffee:

@Pineberry sorry the spotting is still going, how frustrating!!
I had clomid when TTC DS1 and it worked after 3 cycles. They were about to give it to me again when TTC DS2 but the metformin did the trick on it’s own. I’m on metformin again and apart from this cycle and another long one at the start of the year, I’ve been ovulating on my own. I’m also in the UK so everything is NHS and understandably I’m not entitled to any fertility treatment as I have two children.

@wantingagirl congratulations!!! So happy for you! :happydance:

Sorry to the others that AF got! I finally found a BBT Thermometer yesterday to try this temping thing! CD7 for me, hopefully the temping will work despite my insomnia!

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas.. huge congratulations on the bfps... am just going to see if af arrives next week then plan on getting super healthy in January.. I need oh to stop smoking too...

Do any of you ladies have any hobbies am sat in front of the tv crocheting feel about 90 ha xx

Football is probably my biggest hobby! I don’t play anymore but I’ve got a season ticket for my local team and I live and breath it. Drives DH mad that everything has to be planned around it during football season!
I’m planning a post Christmas health kick as well. I’d been doing quite well but things have slipped a lot due to Christmas. Going to reduce the sugar and increase the exercise again!

Football is probably my biggest hobby! I don’t play anymore but I’ve got a season ticket for my local team and I live and breath it. Drives DH mad that everything has to be planned around it during football season!
I’m planning a post Christmas health kick as well. I’d been doing quite well but things have slipped a lot due to Christmas. Going to reduce the sugar and increase the exercise again!

How are you doing hon?

4A6F3E24-6D4A-463C-9F56-C3B61A2F65AF.jpeg This was 1.30pm and the next one was at 10am clearly my morning samples are rubbish! I’m desperate to take my frer to see what it’s doing but if I take it then I’ll have nothin til payday Monday. I’ll do a digi if I’m still pregnant by Monday and get a few more frers.

I’m just worried I’ve run out of my progesterone. Hopefully it comes tomorrow I just want to feel more sick lolF88975FC-F518-4A54-90F1-B65BB8761B48.jpeg

@Pineberry sorry the spotting is still going, how frustrating!!
I had clomid when TTC DS1 and it worked after 3 cycles. They were about to give it to me again when TTC DS2 but the metformin did the trick on it’s own. I’m on metformin again and apart from this cycle and another long one at the start of the year, I’ve been ovulating on my own. I’m also in the UK so everything is NHS and understandably I’m not entitled to any fertility treatment as I have two children.

Okay, I see hun. Ugh, hope that eggy drops soon. :hugs2: I love the fact that you’re a football fanatic btw!!

Haha well evenings are for relaxing! Especially after working literally the entire day (nine to six here, ugh :neutral:) ! I do go to the gym 3-4 times/week after work though, I play a video game from time to time, and I just recently got myself a netflix account so been quite obsessed with that (and a GREAT way to take my mind off TTC).

I’ve just had a bit of spotting this is why I don’t let myself get excited, this will be loss number 8 xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->