• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**December Babies**

I know!!!!! I am SOOOOOO excited!! I can't believe how close it really is. I only have 32 days left!

Remember to let me know when you girls turn Full Term, so I can add you onto https://www.babyandbump.com/teen-pregnancy/454362-born-due-full-term-babies.html

Hey girls update pic from me :flower:

34 wks in this pic its getting closer not long till we all pushing:thumbup:

Attachments

• DSC00443.jpg
    DSC00443.jpg
    14.1 KB · Views: 2
Awww lovely bump :) I'll post a 37+5 bump tomorrow! I feel so much more ahead than you girls haha.

Well you may have a November baby! (I could too if she's early!)

thanks for rubbing it in that you are way closer, laura!! haha just kidding. I feel like you're ages ahead of me too. the difference between 35 and 37 seems so huge- I can't wait to be full term!!

yeah once you hit full term it gets so real, like it can happen at any minute (though it can happen before 37 weeks!)

Lol i'm praying that once I'm full term something starts happening and I won't make it to 40 weeks. But knowing my luck I'll probably go over. I start being checked on Friday for dilation and i'm PRAAAAYING i'm at least a little dilated!

I think she must be engaging though, because I've been having really sharp stabbing pains like, RIGHT in my vagina... hahaha. I asked my friend who just had a baby about it and she said she got the same things when her baby was engaging. She calls them "the vagina knives"- lol.

yeah it really hurts and feels like babys about to drop out of you.

Last box for me lol
Don't know when that happened lol :haha:

xxxx

Last box for me lol
Don't know when that happened lol :haha:

xxxx

That means I am in the last box too since I am a couple days ahead of you! I can't believe it! Last time I checked where I was on the website that has that I was in the 3rd to last box, but it feels like I did that like 2 weeks ago.

Time sure is flying by!:happydance:

Lol i'm praying that once I'm full term something starts happening and I won't make it to 40 weeks. But knowing my luck I'll probably go over. I start being checked on Friday for dilation and i'm PRAAAAYING i'm at least a little dilated!

I think she must be engaging though, because I've been having really sharp stabbing pains like, RIGHT in my vagina... hahaha. I asked my friend who just had a baby about it and she said she got the same things when her baby was engaging. She calls them "the vagina knives"- lol.

i'm hoping i wont make it to 40 weeks too .. just 37 would be plenty
i went in to labour at 27 weeks and was then put on bedrest and forced to drop out of school .. ill really feel like i put myself behind a year for nothing if the LO isn't atleast a LITTLEE early...PLUS im just damn tired of waiting for him!!

i was 1 cm dialated, 30% effaced at 27 weeks when i went into labour .. i got checked again just yesterday and i'm still 1 cm dialated, 50% effaces
so basically after 8 whole weeks ... no changed!

i was hoping to be 2 cms anyways but noopee... now i feel like ill NEVER go into labour!

I start getting checked for dilation on Monday and am really hoping for some progress!!

I have a MW appointment on Thursday wonder if she will check for dialation xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->