• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**December Babies**

Sorry to invade... Looks like Shaun wants to be a December baby! Only 3 days to come out or he'll be a December Baby!

ohhh Lois come join us. Decembers all warm and fuzzy.
Though i still think tomorrow it will happen.
I've got really bad back pains (irregular though) at the moment.
any signs of Shaun making an appearance?

ohhh Lois come join us. Decembers all warm and fuzzy.
Though i still think tomorrow it will happen.
I've got really bad back pains (irregular though) at the moment.
any signs of Shaun making an appearance?

Yeah, and December has a more attractive birthstone then November :thumbup:
Means his birthday and X-mas can all be in one month aswell :haha: And if he drags his heels in until 5th December we'll probably have the xmas decorations up aswell! So i'm not too bothered about going overdue into December... theres alot of perks :D

Keep me updated on the back pains hun!
And nope. Not at all. Lazy boy!
Sorry I went offline earlier on facebook. Had a bit of an argument with the ol' mother...

haha its okay hun, glad i dont live with my mum for the fact we'd probably argue!
and will keep you updated.
yeah we said xmas and birthday presents forever would be combined if shes born in december :haha:

haha its okay hun, glad i dont live with my mum for the fact we'd probably argue!
and will keep you updated.
yeah we said xmas and birthday presents forever would be combined if shes born in december :haha:

Happy birthday/Christmas Shaun :haha: Kill two birds with one stone lol! x

December is going to be an extremely expensive month for all of us for the next 18 years... lol

But think we have a whole year to save up for it :haha:

Hey, Lois if your little one decides to make an appearance on the 5th December that's my full term date. It'll be a lovely full term celebration :).

I'm sorry. I know it was a useless fact but I can't sleep and I'm bored. Lol

I think I'm going to get sick of the snow well before Christmas gets here. There is just so much of it and I'm under house arrest, they won't even allow me to go to the corner shop.

It gets me so down. I just want to go play in the snow :cry:

we dont even have snow in bournemouth

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back