• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

**December Babies**

I can't believe it will be December in 2 days... I've been waiting for this month for what seems like forever!!

me too it's getting sooo close to edd for us all xoxo

:thumbup: HAPPY TERM LORNA!!!! :thumbup:

:cake::cake::cake:

not long til :crib: now!!
(i might have gone a little smiley crazy :flower: )

aww happy full term day to both of you!! i am getting so impatient now that aymie and lois have had their babies (well, i guess aymie is still technically in labor... but still! baby is on it's way!). still 2.5 more weeks for me! i am pretty much convinced that i will end up going past my due date :( i just seem to have that kind of luck, lol.

aww happy full term day to both of you!! i am getting so impatient now that aymie and lois have had their babies (well, i guess aymie is still technically in labor... but still! baby is on it's way!). still 2.5 more weeks for me! i am pretty much convinced that i will end up going past my due date :( i just seem to have that kind of luck, lol.

maybe she'll suprise you! babies are good at that :D :flower:

Hahaha well since sunday night I've had back contractions lasting 30secs started every 30 mins and now every 15(ish)
In so much pain but they're not close enough to go into hosp for! Oh said I'd they're still here after we've eaten he's taking me in anyway to get checked over.

Hahaha well since sunday night I've had back contractions lasting 30secs started every 30 mins and now every 15(ish)
In so much pain but they're not close enough to go into hosp for! Oh said I'd they're still here after we've eaten he's taking me in anyway to get checked over.

good idea :)
maybe she's ready to see you :)

oooooh yay laura!! maybe they will give you a sweep while you're in there since you've been in (what seems like) early labor for at least 24 hours now!

Or they could send me home :( going to finish watching this film and then give them a ring. Oh and eat cheesecake!

I know, I can't believe it! Every morning I wake up and talk to my bump, trying to give her a little encouragement to come out, haha... "Oh lily, it's a beautiful day out! It'd be nice for you to come out and see it" SHE doesn't need to know that it's actually raining and miserable out... lol.

Haha I haven't done that yet. I am waiting until next week when OH is moved in so just incase my talking to her DOES work then I know he would be here lol.

So he'll be moved in before your due date then? I know you posted a thread the other day about how you were worried about that. I hope it all works out for you!

I hope you're alright Laura :).

Tomorrow is our month :O Anyone else as gobsmacked as I am as to how fast it's gone?
However, I'm expecting my Little Monkey to be the last of the December babies to be born :p.

So he'll be moved in before your due date then? I know you posted a thread the other day about how you were worried about that. I hope it all works out for you!

Yeah well today he almost got fired from his job so now I have no idea what is going on. He finds out tomorrow if he really is fired. His 2 store managers are fighting to keep him there so hopefully he wont get fired. If he doesn't get fired then he will be moved in before my due date no matter what. If he does get fired he is staying at his house to work with his parents (they do contruction so they have weird hours and work far away from my house so it would be hard to do it living here) until he gets a new job around here.

Thankfully he has already started putting out applications so if he does get fired it wont take as long to find a new job. I think he sent out almost 10 applications just today lol.

Aww I hope he doesn't get fired so that it doesn't interfere with your plans :( I really hope he's moved in soon in case anything happens and baby decides she wants to meet you guys early :)

Aww I hope he doesn't get fired so that it doesn't interfere with your plans :( I really hope he's moved in soon in case anything happens and baby decides she wants to meet you guys early :)

Yeah I hope so too but we will see. I don't think she is coming anytime soon though I had an appointment today and I am still completly closed up lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->