December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

eva got her first 2 on thursday she didnt even cry, i thought i was going to tho i could look lol
She will be getting all of hers

There isnt anywhere I can stay, houses of close family are full, people who have space for us I don't want knowing my business.

I dont know what I'm doing yet, he hasnt even said sorry...

Yea as lozzy said pack him a bag and ask him to leave for a few days till he sorts himself out, and come back when he is ready to be a family and help you out!

He's not going to apologize because 'I'm trying to run his life' ... I've had enough, I cant do this anymore. He wants to act like a single man he can go and be a single man. I dont need this shit.

:hugs: I wish i lived near you, you could come stay with me! lol
Just tell him to leave, i want to come slap his chops! :growlmad:

If we hadnt planned to have a baby then I could understand him acting like this but it was his idea! It's not like its happened a bit fast for him either, it took 13 months for me to get pregnant... He says that he really wanted to get married, have a family etc but then he acts as if we are ruining his life!

Maybe he didnt realise how hard it would be? not that it sounds like he does much!

no he just gets all the good bits. I cant believe hes doing this to me :nope:

Even if Lyra wasent planned its no excuse, hes an adult and a father he needs to start acting like one.

Pack him a bag and tell him to leave, change the locks if you have too

Ive just got a text that says ' just to let you know, i am sorry, but everytime i tell you im sorry you tell me im not. I love you lots but im starting to think youd be better off without me xxx think about what you want and well talk about it when i get home later.' It's a start I suppose, but I dont know what to do. I dont want to split up but I cant carry on like this.

I still think id pack him a bag and ask him to stay some where else for a week so he can think about if he wants to be a single bloke like he thinks he is or a family like he should be.

It will also show both of you that you can cope with out him.

Hi can you Add me? I didn't know about this thread :)

Levi David
12/23/2010

9lbs 4 oz 22 in long :)

Ive just got a text that says ' just to let you know, i am sorry, but everytime i tell you im sorry you tell me im not. I love you lots but im starting to think youd be better off without me xxx think about what you want and well talk about it when i get home later.' It's a start I suppose, but I dont know what to do. I dont want to split up but I cant carry on like this.

Aw bless you, wish i could give you a big hug :hugs:
Do you no what you are going to do, ino we our all givng you advise but its your life and i hope you do the best thing for you and lyra :hugs:
Just tell hm its about time he pulled his finger out of his arse and acted more like a good father and partner. :hugs:

Well me and Liam have made up, he had left me a note to say where he was going and didnt come and tell me because he thought I'd be asleep.The note fell off the couch and into one of the bags so I never saw it until last night. His mate was supposed to meet him and when he didnt he went to his house to make sure he was ok. His phone battery had gone, so he wasnt getting my texts. He had stayed at his mates to watch the fight since we dont get it on our tv then he came home but slept on the couch because when he plugged his phone in and saw my txts and thought I'd shout at him... He has agreed in future though that if his plans change and he has no way of telling me he can't change them until I know.

I know the lot of you think I'm a bit of a mug lol xxx

Not at all Pixxie - how were you to know? Its not as if you didnt have past experience to back up what you thought.

Still worth having the chat about how his behaviour in the past influenced what you thought this time tho. Make him realise you need and want to trust him but that it will take a little time and he needs to show with actions as well as words that he is ready to be a proper father.

Im with Lozzy and Ema on the jabs - Caitlyn will have all of them. Having seen her have a rash and have a momentary panic about meningitis (which my Dad had 5 times - yes really) I will make sure she has everything possible to keep her healthy. I had an Aunt who had polio as a child and she had a withered leg - polio used to be a huge child killer every year - vaccinations have practically wiped it out - no Mother in the west worries every summer about polio striking down her child - before the vaccine it was a real annual problem.

Mizze xx

So glad for you Pixxie :hugs:, your not a mug and if those were the circumstances than thats much better than presumed :) x

wow hw quiet is it in here now! haha! xxxxxx :hugs: xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->