December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

A DNA Test?? I think i must have missed something :dohh:

me to! can you fill us in hun :blush: xxx

I'm with you girls and have missed something as well!!!! :blush:

You have to remember with the child trust fund that it is a long term investment and where the stock market and everything is really dodgy atm in 18 years the economy may have had a big boom and then the trust fund will be worth a hell of a lot!!!

But on the other hand we could be in another recession lol

yep thats the risk u take in playing the stock market, but there is no point putting it in a savings account as the interest u'd earn on it is nothing and in 18 years time taking into account inflatoin etc anything u'd managed to save just wouldn't be worth anything.

Im putting Niamhs in a savings account. I lost out on an awful lot of money from my trust fund because of how the economy was,

A DNA Test?? I think i must have missed something :dohh:

me to! can you fill us in hun :blush: xxx

I'm with you girls and have missed something as well!!!! :blush:

hahahha :haha:

Short version:

I lived with my ex (Alastair) for 2 years, wasn't happy, sleeping in different rooms etc etc. My previous ex's of another 2 years, Matthew (and a close friend) had got into his first serious relationship since we broke up but the gf was returning to her home country of Australia.

So we met up for a drink...and a film...and a meal...and well, ended up staying in a hotel >.< not my proudest moment.

6 weeks later I find out i'm pregnant but I had once again had a futile attempt at rebuilding my failing relationship (or through guilt) which meant there wasn't enough time between to really tell who was the father :nope: - may also add I was on the Pill and don't think I missed one. Around the time of conception my period was already two weeks late so clearly it didnt agree with me anyway)

So told Alastair and managed to get him to move out eventually (after 3 months or so) because he refused to leave me despite me cheating. I found the house, knew the landlord personally and it was basically next to my work so it made more sense that I stayed.

Like the Jeremy Kyle show, but far more sospicated.

If Matthew is the father then he wants to be involved and give me his full support, and that's great cause we get on really well and I think he'd be a great Dad. (He's still with said girlfriend btw even though she knows everything) Also I really like his parents and get on with them so that'll be lovely.

If he's Alastair's I don't want and he doesn't want any involvement with each other. He'd be a very negative influence over my Son and he doesn't have his life in any sort of order or a proper job (anymore) despite being 35. I dislike his parents (well step mum and Dad) and they all hate me anyway. He hasn't spoken to his own mother in more than 10 years (neither have his siblings) since she's a really horrible person and an alcoholic.

And yeah. That's the short version. Matthew's parents are paying for the test because it's expensive, but hey better than going on Jeremy Kyle.

You should ov went on JK i would have watched it i love that show haha
All jokes aside tho i hope it all works out for the best, good luck xxx

Ooooh emy, let us know how it goes, i hope it all goes how you want it to xxxx

Calliebaby - everyone is on facebook, LOL!! I can never keep up with whats happening on here!

Callie if you add me on Facbook I'll invite you, Siobhan Trueman and my pic is Lyra with her teddy :winkwink:

Seriously considering the move to cloth nappies now, OH has given the go ahead if I want to do it, just need to find a single nappy in the style I want to test!

We're taking Lyra swimming tomorrow! :yipee: xx

I really want to take Freddie swimming but im such a germ freak, i get all worked up about it :(
Maybe after his last injections :rofl:

The chlorine kills the germs! :haha: OH is so excited about taking her bless him. He's being much better behaved recently, had one friend round last night and chucked him out at 1am as requested :smug: xx

Im so glad youve worked it out! Im pretty sure the chlorine doesn't kill all the snot and wee in the pool :sick:
I might be ok if he is in a float and doesn't put his head in :rofl:
Im already wrapping him in bubble wrap bless him :blush:

It does kill it all, thats why it's there! lol You're allowed to wrap him in a bubble, he's your baby :winkwink: I keep telling people Lyra's going no where without me until she 18 :rofl: xx

:rofl: I hate sharing him too...i said to Oh yestrday, i hate it when you come home because i have to share him with you!!
I just put my weight loss ticker on, i put on soo much when i was pregnant!! :blush:

ok i'm getting worried now - finished my 2nd strip of pills on tuesday and still no sign of AF!
i had my first period about 6 weeks pp and started the pill while on that period, finished my first strip and had AF then started 2nd strip finished on tuesday and still waiting for AF and i don't even feel like shes about to get me!

I didn't really put on much, I was 52kg pre pregnancy and now I'm 55kg but with my history it's hard for me to be ok with even a 3kg gain :nope: I'm trying to get down to 50kg, which is the lowest I can be without being underweight and I've told OH to make sure I don't go too far, it's so easy for me to slip back into the obsession. It does help that I'm breastfeeding though, I means I HAVE to eat for Lyra's sake xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->