December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

Hmmmmm.. i would just check your not Pregnant. Not that i want to scare you but i got pg on the pill, thats why we are using condoms for now.
:hugs: Hope it comes soon!

ok i'm getting worried now - finished my 2nd strip of pills on tuesday and still no sign of AF!
i had my first period about 6 weeks pp and started the pill while on that period, finished my first strip and had AF then started 2nd strip finished on tuesday and still waiting for AF and i don't even feel like shes about to get me!

Oh dear! I'd defiantly test just to be sure :wacko: xxx

I didn't really put on much, I was 52kg pre pregnancy and now I'm 55kg but with my history it's hard for me to be ok with even a 3kg gain :nope: I'm trying to get down to 50kg, which is the lowest I can be without being underweight and I've told OH to make sure I don't go too far, it's so easy for me to slip back into the obsession. It does help that I'm breastfeeding though, I means I HAVE to eat for Lyra's sake xxx

I am finding it really hard to loose weight whilst bf because I get so hungry and even though I am eating reasonably healthily it is like my body is clinging on to the chubbyness! My shape has definitely come back but I want to lose another stone to feel happy - people seem to say the real weightloss happens between 4/6 months. I really really hope that is the case!

Also I am a bit scared to diet really because of horror stories I keep hearing about it affecting my milk supply :shrug:

I didn't really put on much, I was 52kg pre pregnancy and now I'm 55kg but with my history it's hard for me to be ok with even a 3kg gain :nope: I'm trying to get down to 50kg, which is the lowest I can be without being underweight and I've told OH to make sure I don't go too far, it's so easy for me to slip back into the obsession. It does help that I'm breastfeeding though, I means I HAVE to eat for Lyra's sake xxx

I am finding it really hard to loose weight whilst bf because I get so hungry and even though I am eating reasonably healthily it is like my body is clinging on to the chubbyness! My shape has definitely come back but I want to lose another stone to feel happy - people seem to say the real weightloss happens between 4/6 months. I really really hope that is the case!

Also I am a bit scared to diet really because of horror stories I keep hearing about it affecting my milk supply :shrug:

Yea those 4pm munchies are a bitch! As long as you only loose a few lbs a week it shouldn't affect your supply I was told, no crash dieting! xx

ok panic over just been to the loo and af has arrived! phew!!

Lol isn't it funny that this time last year I would have dome anything for AF not to come and now its the opposite!!!!

Me and OH has the next baby talk, we both agreed we would like another when Eva is about 1 1/2 or 2 years old.

Iv told OH were having another when shes 5, hes not agreed to it but hasent said no lol

Anyone still getting cravings? Do you get cravings with breastfeeding? I'm obessed with pears. I just want to eat them all the time. I had 3 today and only one left in the pack!

I couldn't even wait for them to get ripe, had 2 of them hard as brick!

My weighs gone up again...back to my pre-pregnancy weight which was the heaviest I'd previously weighed. I really need to get a good healthy eating thing going cause I want to set Silas a good example and get my BMI at least back to 28 or something. I'd be happy with about 28. Around 13 stone suits me, but less is all good!

Once I have driving sussed I'll start back at pole dancing, I lost LOADS of weight when I did it before for about 16 weeks and could hold my weight and had really strong arms :D

I have about 12 pounds to lose until pre-preg weight. I wouldn't mind losing an extra 10 though. I was told by 9 months it all starts to fall off. That is usually when the baby doesn't breastfeed much at all. I am hungry all the time. More so lately because he is eating so much more. I could have killed someone for pancakes today. lol:dohh:

Helloooo ladies :flower: what's everyone doing regarding immunisation? I got a letter today with an appointment, but my mum asked if I was going to go and wondered why? Charlies taking 6oz now, he's so hungry all the time! He's started to give proper smiles now it's so gorgeous!

He is getting all of his shots, but we are spreading them out and we waited until 2 weeks for his first one.

My mum asked me if i was going too...
He was a month behind with his jabs but now i know how much he cried i really don't want to take him to the next ones :(

I think the 5 mins they cry for when getting there jabs is worth it if it stops them getting something that can make them realy ill or worse.

After having Niamh in hospital last week, seeing her strugaling to breathe while on oxygen was horrible even know i know it was only a "mild" illness, if i can stop her getting something realy nasty i will.

Lyra's getting all her jabs too.

I knew it was too good to be true my OH is being a twat again :cry: I'd told him just hours earlier that I was really happy with how he's been recently. When I went to bed he snuck out with my bank card, I was actually still awake so I head him sneak out. I text him and told me to phone me, he did and said he was just going the garage to get some beers for himself and he would be back within an hour. After an hour I text him again asking where he was, no reply, after an hour and a half I text him again saying you said you would be back an hour and a half ago, I'm getting annoyed now, still nothing. After 2 hours I text 'I cant believe you lied to me again, its nice to know we come second best. youve really hurt me, I hope youre happy.' Even then I got no answer. At some point in the night he must have snuck back in as I found him on the couch this morning. I didnt wake him, when he woke up he said hello to Lyra, ignored me and went upstairs.

I really thought he was gonna sort it out, now I see hes just a selfish inconsiderate twat. I dont deserve to be treated like this :nope:

I think the 5 mins they cry for when getting there jabs is worth it if it stops them getting something that can make them realy ill or worse.

After having Niamh in hospital last week, seeing her strugaling to breathe while on oxygen was horrible even know i know it was only a "mild" illness, if i can stop her getting something realy nasty i will.

My take on it also. After seeing your LO go through something horrible you feel even more compelled to do everything in your power to keep them healthy. I am not looking forward to the screaming but I reckon it'll be no worse than when I've tried to give him Gripe Water. He screams his head off with it now, I've started putting an once of milk in a bottle and mixing it with that.

Lyra's getting all her jabs too.

I knew it was too good to be true my OH is being a twat again :cry: I'd told him just hours earlier that I was really happy with how he's been recently. When I went to bed he snuck out with my bank card, I was actually still awake so I head him sneak out. I text him and told me to phone me, he did and said he was just going the garage to get some beers for himself and he would be back within an hour. After an hour I text him again asking where he was, no reply, after an hour and a half I text him again saying you said you would be back an hour and a half ago, I'm getting annoyed now, still nothing. After 2 hours I text 'I cant believe you lied to me again, its nice to know we come second best. youve really hurt me, I hope youre happy.' Even then I got no answer. At some point in the night he must have snuck back in as I found him on the couch this morning. I didnt wake him, when he woke up he said hello to Lyra, ignored me and went upstairs.

I really thought he was gonna sort it out, now I see hes just a selfish inconsiderate twat. I dont deserve to be treated like this :nope:

Omg how awful! I feel for you hun, you must be feeling so let down right now. I don't know what to suggest because you've obviously had a chat with him about his behaviour, and it hasn't worked. Could you not leave the house for a few days to give him a little scare? Since I've kicked OH out he's much more affectionate and tentative to what I need (too damn right considering what he did!). Can you not kick him out? Just say you wanted to leave for a few days but all of babys stuff is there so it's only fair he leaves for a few days so you can clear your head and both of you can think about what you want.

Anyone not got AF yet? I'm still waiting :/

You can spread the jabs out? There's like 5 or 6 on the letter, so that's 5 or 6 jabs! Omg I'm dreading it now! Is there anything I can do afterwards to calm him down if he screams? Bottle? Definitely gonna need OH or my mum there for support, I'll be crying too lol

Anyone not got AF yet? I'm still waiting :/

You can spread the jabs out? There's like 5 or 6 on the letter, so that's 5 or 6 jabs! Omg I'm dreading it now! Is there anything I can do afterwards to calm him down if he screams? Bottle? Definitely gonna need OH or my mum there for support, I'll be crying too lol

If I get AF I'll be very annoyed. It would be just my luck to be BFing and get AF early...
As long as you aren't pregnant then just carry on celebrating! One less thing to worry about :happydance:

I think i'll try and feed him straight after the jabs. I always did when they messed him about in hospital and it always cheered him up, dummy could work too cause they suck for comfort and it's meant to ease pain? Dose of calpol before you leave might be a winner too.

Pixxie - I agree with Sam, could you get to your parents for a bit? I had to evacuate last week when my oil ran out and the new delivery hadn't arrived yet. I managed to fit everything we'd need for a few days in a large plastic bag, but parents do keep a Moses Basket and nappies at theirs.

They get two injections the first time they go.

Its 5 or 6 spread out from 8 weeks till starting school

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->