December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

how is Ailsa's strawberry birthmark doing? Eva's is about the size of a 2p now :( and has a huge hump. i think she might be getting one above her lip aswell. i dont like it a all it worrys me altho HV reasured me it is fine and should be gone by the age of 4-5.

Hi everyone, I havent been on for ages its so hard to find the time. Hope everyone is doing well and the bubs too. Cobi is sleeping a bit better now so I don't feel as tired as I did when she was first born.

Can someone tell me the name of the group on facebook that everyones on so I can join or invite me to it? My names amy whittaker and my profile pic is a picture of Cobi.

Cobi's a right little chubster nowl I last had her weighed at 8 weeks and she was 11lb 10oz.

Hi everyone, I havent been on for ages its so hard to find the time. Hope everyone is doing well and the bubs too. Cobi is sleeping a bit better now so I don't feel as tired as I did when she was first born.

Can someone tell me the name of the group on facebook that everyones on so I can join or invite me to it? My names amy whittaker and my profile pic is a picture of Cobi.

Cobi's a right little chubster nowl I last had her weighed at 8 weeks and she was 11lb 10oz.

Im tryin to find you on FB now.

Wow Tierney - I thought Caitlyn was doing well at 8 weeks weighing 11lbs but Cobi has her beat!!

Mizze xx

how is Ailsa's strawberry birthmark doing? Eva's is about the size of a 2p now :( and has a huge hump. i think she might be getting one above her lip aswell. i dont like it a all it worrys me altho HV reasured me it is fine and should be gone by the age of 4-5.

Ailsas isn't that big (smaller than a 5p round) but it is quite raised and yeah the hv said to me it would go eventually.

i can't find u either hun but heres the link to my fb page https://www.facebook.com/home.php#!/wilsmum add me and then i can invite u to the group.

Hi ladies
Hope you are all doing well- I am not on facebook so I check in here every now and then.
Hope all your bubba's are thriving and you are all taking good care of yourselves too.

xxxx

Hey bump buddy - how are you doing with your gorgeous boy?

Caitlyn had her first jabs today - poor mite is very tearful. Had her weighed and is was 5.11kg or 11lbs 4 1/2 ounces - not too bad but lower on the charts than her previous weigh ins. She 9weeks tomorrow and is sleeping through the night almost always now which might exolain why her weight gain rate has dropped apparently.

I know i keep promising but i will update with photos of caitlyn soon

mizze xx

Hi wishingforbub!

All is good here, the babies are settling and sleeping better, waking up around 2am for a feed then up at about 7 so thats quite good! Really looking forward to our holiday now, im so sick of this grey weather, need some sun on my skin!

I took this yesterday, lol
https://i54.tinypic.com/307ximb.jpg

They are so delicious, I wish I could have a little squeeze >.<

Silas has a birthmark that's become apparent in the last few weeks, it's a cross between a triangle and a star on his left thigh. Don't know if it'll raise or somethiong yet.

:D Their hair has grown loads, Aydens especially is SO thick. Hubby wants to shave it again, says it makes him look 'hard', lol!!

I dont think anyone with a shaven head looks hard when they have drool coming out of their mouth lol

Hi Mizze!!! How are you?? We are all good- I have finally started a nighttime routine- our little boy was a bit spoilt before sleeping with his mummy :blush: but he is being such a good boy sleeping in his cot- not "through the night" yet but he goes for stretches of up to 6 hours which is good enough for me :) so glad caitlyn is doing well - i hated the jabs- noah had his first at 2 days old i think- then at 2 weeks - then at 2 months- next is at 4 months- then 6 mnths etc here in dubai they get so many jabs- they like to do almost everything ! - im not complaining though even though it just breaks my heart when he cries !

Nat it sounds like things are nice and manageable now :) so happy for you :flower: I love the photo! I think Inaya looks like you and Ayden is def like your hubby!- i love the look on his face :) so cheeky !!! hehe. and their hair has grown so fast- Noah is still in the process of losing his hair :( he has a few "bald" spots lol oh and I can imagine how much you are looking forward to your holiday ;) yay to sunshine !!- the weather is heating up here, soon it will be boiling again !

Emydra- did you get the paternity test done? i remember seeing that you were going to...hope it all worked out :flower:

here is a pic of Noah and I- excuse my "look"- i have the same hairstyle now nearly everyday LOL :)

Attachments

• our little man 264.jpg
    our little man 264.jpg
    25.7 KB · Views: 6
wishing: cute pic, i love takin pics of me n eva only because i can show her them when shes older, im the same i shove my hair in a bun everyday pretty boring.

Nat: I love your babies, i could squeeze them all day, bless them they both look pretty small.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->