December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

Hey ladies! I thought we were all on fb by now :)

Juliet is doing so well. She has cereal 2x a day and I'm going to start making my own purees this weekend.

She has quite the personality too. A bit of a diva and KNOWS she has us all wrapped around her little fingers. :)

SO GORGEOUS wishingforbub!! And oh how i miss the heat of Dubai...

And yea youngnimum, they are still both tiny, im only today putting them in 3-6 month clothes today, although some 3-6 month clothes drown them still!

And yea youngnimum, they are still both tiny, im only today putting them in 3-6 month clothes today, although some 3-6 month clothes drown them still!

They look a similar size to Ivy - it must be a 2nd of December thing!

:flower:

on noah has been in 3-6 months since 2 months but i find it also depends on the brand- but now he def doesn't fit into 0-3. and he is not a "big" boy as such just long i think

It does depend on the brand, Freddie fits 0-3 in most except next sleepsuits which are short on the leg! But his 0-3 tshirts are still big on the body, he is just skinny like daddy :rofl:

Hi Mizze!!! How are you?? We are all good- I have finally started a nighttime routine- our little boy was a bit spoilt before sleeping with his mummy :blush: but he is being such a good boy sleeping in his cot- not "through the night" yet but he goes for stretches of up to 6 hours which is good enough for me :) so glad caitlyn is doing well - i hated the jabs- noah had his first at 2 days old i think- then at 2 weeks - then at 2 months- next is at 4 months- then 6 mnths etc here in dubai they get so many jabs- they like to do almost everything ! - im not complaining though even though it just breaks my heart when he cries !

Nat it sounds like things are nice and manageable now :) so happy for you :flower: I love the photo! I think Inaya looks like you and Ayden is def like your hubby!- i love the look on his face :) so cheeky !!! hehe. and their hair has grown so fast- Noah is still in the process of losing his hair :( he has a few "bald" spots lol oh and I can imagine how much you are looking forward to your holiday ;) yay to sunshine !!- the weather is heating up here, soon it will be boiling again !

Emydra- did you get the paternity test done? i remember seeing that you were going to...hope it all worked out :flower:

here is a pic of Noah and I- excuse my "look"- i have the same hairstyle now nearly everyday LOL :)
Hon I dont even have a "look" - my hair is seriously short now - Caitlyn's is actually longer! Oooh hot weather how lovely.
Caitlyn has not been through the night for a few days - we both have a cold and the poor mite has been off her food in the evening which means night time feeds again - so far thats been okay; She sleeps in our room but in her moses basket but she is getting so long I dont thing it will fit her for much longer and she will have to go into her big girl cot :nope: - she is growing up already!! Caitlyn isnt really losing her hair yet - but again im typing on hte laptop not the pc so I havent any piccies to attach.

Lovely photo of you both!

Hey ladies! I thought we were all on fb by now :)

Juliet is doing so well. She has cereal 2x a day and I'm going to start making my own purees this weekend.

She has quite the personality too. A bit of a diva and KNOWS she has us all wrapped around her little fingers. :)

I have one of those little Diva's too - she has quite a shocking temper at times!

Nat the photo of the twins is beyond adorable!
Mizze xx

Photos - Finally!!

These are last weeks

Attachments

• P1010367.jpg
    P1010367.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 8
  • P1010369.jpg
    P1010369.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 8
Thanks ladies - her hair is amazing isnt it! She has had it since birth.

Mizze xx

oh lucky you mizze!! noah's hair is falling out each day hehe :) i think you can see in this pic :)

Attachments

• our little man 283.jpg
    our little man 283.jpg
    24.4 KB · Views: 3
Im back! :kiss: We got home last nite

Hope you are all well, love looking at your babies now, they are all growing so fast :baby:

I will be back on later :thumbup: (laptops about to run outa battery & im upstairs!)

Im back! :kiss: We got home last nite

Hope you are all well, love looking at your babies now, they are all growing so fast :baby:

I will be back on later :thumbup: (laptops about to run outa battery & im upstairs!)

Hey Kelly :wave: How did it go??

Mizze xx

Hi Kelly! Hows everything??

My babies are bald at the back and bits on the sides of their heads from where they sleep, i hope it grows back, right now it doesnt look like it is at all!!

Eva only fitted into her 0-3 month clothes a few weeks ago and she'll prob get a good few more weeks out of them. she has short but chubby legs lol like her mum

Photos - Finally!!

These are last weeks

oh wow such a head of hair an a very pretty girl! Iv that bouncher aswell its fab!

Kelly how did the trip go? cant wait to hear all about it! hows bubba!

i got our photoshot pics yesterday i love them, ill post a pic on facebook.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->