December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

KELLY!!! Hello! Hows life down under? Me and hubby have been discussing a possible move over in the next few years but undecided :-/ havnt spoken to you in ages :-(

Sorry i never come on but can only come on here and the dreamers bit on fb when i actually come on my laptop which i hardly get the chance to do! Can only really go on fb on my phone as its quicker lol, miss chatting to all you girlies:-( Especially now it seems all my friends have deserted me now that im a married mum of 2 and all they are interested in is girlie holidays, binge drinking and sexing random men lol :-( xxxxxxxxxx

Hi Kerrie

We havent made he permanant move yet, just went to validate our visas (otherwise we would have lost them!) We now have to wait for Meadows visa before we can go for good

We thought Australia was lovely, so clean & the beaches are stunning, the sand really is white & the sea crystal clear (see my avatar ~ that was the beach ONLY 3minutes walk away from where we were staying!)

What skill would you apply for a visa with? My hubby is a roofer & we started the process in (late) 2008, took a longggggg time! But they have made many changes to the visa system, its really tough to get through :wacko:

I dont think i could emigrate, i wont even move to the north west lol

Not getting much sleep and being grumpy! :rofl:
OH is working so im not doing a lot, prob just stay in and mope today!

He had one night of sleeping through and now the last week is waking 4-5 sometimes more a night!! I think he is learning in his sleep tho, as i have been finding him all over his cot in the morning! Its like having a newborn again, but with less help as my OH doesn't seem to want to help me much now he is bigger :cry:

He had one night of sleeping through and now the last week is waking 4-5 sometimes more a night!! I think he is learning in his sleep tho, as i have been finding him all over his cot in the morning! Its like having a newborn again, but with less help as my OH doesn't seem to want to help me much now he is bigger :cry:

Wow! 4/5 times a night is alot ~ No wonder your tired :hugs:

Do you have him with a blanket? I only ask because Meadow is in a gro-bag & I know that if she wasnt she'd be kicking off her covers & getting cold :baby:

I often wonder lately if they are getting ready for weaning, Meadow soesnt seem as content in between her feeds anymore :nope:

I dont think he is ready i tryed him with some bannana and i don't think he knows how o eat yet iykwim?
He has sleeping bags yep, i think its just because he knocks himself when moving, i don't really knw tbh!

Hi ladies, I know I don't ever write on here really but I always lurk and follow what you're all saying :) Just thought i'd update you all with some recent pics of my little december dreamer baby, Harrison.

His dad and I got married 4 weeks ago and Harri was part of the whole day which was lovely. Was nice to just have a day without worrying about stuff as things have not been the easiets with Harri - he has various probs including a heart prob which may need surgery (we find out on weds) and has been in and out of hospital in the last 3 months. Because of all this he's still tiny - only just 10lbs this week!

Anyhoo, sorry to butt in your convos! Just thought i'd say hi and show you some pics :flower: All your little dreamers are looking gorgeous btw! :thumbup:

Attachments

• DSC_0178_edited-1.jpg
    DSC_0178_edited-1.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 3
  • SAM_0916.jpg
    SAM_0916.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 2
  • SAM_1016.jpg
    SAM_1016.jpg
    27.9 KB · Views: 1
  • SAM_0980.jpg
    SAM_0980.jpg
    32.4 KB · Views: 3
Hi ladies, I know I don't ever write on here really but I always lurk and follow what you're all saying :) Just thought i'd update you all with some recent pics of my little december dreamer baby, Harrison.

His dad and I got married 4 weeks ago and Harri was part of the whole day which was lovely. Was nice to just have a day without worrying about stuff as things have not been the easiets with Harri - he has various probs including a heart prob which may need surgery (we find out on weds) and has been in and out of hospital in the last 3 months. Because of all this he's still tiny - only just 10lbs this week!

Anyhoo, sorry to butt in your convos! Just thought i'd say hi and show you some pics :flower: All your little dreamers are looking gorgeous btw! :thumbup:

Lovely photos :cloud9: Bless Harri

Congratulations on your marriage :wedding:

Wishing you all the very best for Wednesday ~ I really hope its good news for all of you :hugs:

Has any of you ladies tried the ferber method or any variation thereof?

I had no idea what this was ~ So i googled it!

I have been very lucky with Meadow, she does like her sleep :sleep: Bed at 7.30pm & wakes at 7am :thumbup:

I do however know what its like to have a baby keep waking, my DS2 was like it, so I can sympathise :hugs:

I want to get married!!! :hissy:

Well we had the wedding booked and deposit paid last year 4 weeks before getting my bfp! Was a bit of a shock tbh and was a little stressful since had to change a few wedding plans (dress etc as we didn't think i'd fit into the once i'd chosen after having Harri who would've been just 8 weeks old if he'd arrived on time).

Was still one of the best days of my life though (best was def having Harri!) :happydance:

Hi Kerrie

We havent made he permanant move yet, just went to validate our visas (otherwise we would have lost them!) We now have to wait for Meadows visa before we can go for good

We thought Australia was lovely, so clean & the beaches are stunning, the sand really is white & the sea crystal clear (see my avatar ~ that was the beach ONLY 3minutes walk away from where we were staying!)

What skill would you apply for a visa with? My hubby is a roofer & we started the process in (late) 2008, took a longggggg time! But they have made many changes to the visa system, its really tough to get through :wacko:

Lokks beautiful!! My husband is a plasterer, so hoping that would be ok, i know it can take a while to get visa's etc. How will you cope with missing family and friends? Its the only thing stopping me, id miss my mum too much and sams parents and Jake would miss them too so im really unsure :-( But hate this country and the way we have to live!!

I miss talking to you too hun :-( was just saying yesterday that i struggle to find time to actually get the laptop and connect to internet etc to get on and chat but going to try get on more in evenings, now Judes in a brill routine. My boys are great thankyou, hows Freddie? Judes having a few solids now and getting very chatty like his brother lol xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->