December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

Hi loadies hope ur all ok, and babies are doing well! Judes been a nightmare since his 3rd set of injections, he was fine fater the other 2 but has been waking early and being wingy and crying alot, this has been a week now!

Meadow now has a cold too :cry:

She had already started waking again at night & wanting a bottle by 5am! :wacko: This is just gonna make nights worse

Question for you Girls:flower::

What is your daily routine like? Feed/naps etc? :shrug:

Meadow has a bottle at 5am! Then sleeps till I have to get her up to do school run, then at 9am she has another bottle, she will nap at 11am & then another bottle at 12noon....Nap again at 1.30pm, wake for bottle at 2pm, then school run, then im confused as to when she should nap? She cant wait until her bedtime, but I dont like her to sleep to close to bedtime either.....Im muddling through it at the mo & its doing my head in! What do you Girls do? :shrug:

Freddie wakes between 6 and 7 but i never get him up for the day before 7. Bottle. He usually has a nap in the morning about 9 ish. Bottle about 10. Bottle about 1. Nap. Bottle about 4. Bottle about 6-7. Bath. Bed :)
Its not always like that but thats sortof an average :flower:

Hi Kelly, Noah wakes around 7am- feed then has a nap from about 8-830 to 10am -feed.
Then he will sleep again around 1130 for 30min or so. Feed again. Then another nap around 1/2, sometimes this nap is over 1hr long. feed. then I let him have another nap around 430 to be up after 5pm. feed. then at 630-7 start bedtime routine.
This obviously is a tad different everyday, but basically how things go down lol :)

My rough routine.

Wake at 6am, big feed, awake again at 8 - 9am small feed.

feed at 11ish then out, feed again between 3-4, maybe a snack feed at 5 then another at 7 and another at 8.30 before bed.

But really, it's just random >.<

eva wakes at 8 then 12 with her first meal,4,8then her second meal and will sleep till 7:30-8:00 the next morning she will have a nap between feeds

Its so sad that this thread is not used much anymore ~ I know most of you guys are all on facebook though! :dohh:

Hope you & all your LO's are well :flower:

Hi kelly.. :) I am still very much here lol ..it can be our FB hehe.
How are you? and Meadow after her cold or does she still have it?

Hiya....:flower:

Meadow still has a bit of a cold, but thankfully its not keeping her up all night now :thumbup:

I have been caring for my Nan alot lately & its really taken it out of me, emotionally & physically....But I have now arranged for her to have a carer go in twice a day, starts tommorow, so thats a real relief...:thumbup:

How are you & Noah doing? :baby:

I do come on here... theres just never any new posts! I love to see how Meadow and Noah are doing :hugs:
Me and Freddie have had a cold for about 2 weeks...its just been snotty and a bit chesty for the last week! I think you ladies are glad your not on Fb sometimes it gets a bit heated sometimes :dohh:
Glad your bubs are doing well xx

Hiya....:flower:

Meadow still has a bit of a cold, but thankfully its not keeping her up all night now :thumbup:

I have been caring for my Nan alot lately & its really taken it out of me, emotionally & physically....But I have now arranged for her to have a carer go in twice a day, starts tommorow, so thats a real relief...:thumbup:

How are you & Noah doing? :baby:

oh I hope Meadow gets better soon :) We are fine, Noah gums are giving him troubles so i got some teething gel today.

Oh I can imagine how hard it must be caring for your nan too, but so could you've got the carer :) sometimes we try to do too much hey.

xx hope you have a lovely day xx

I hope you and Freddie feel better soon Mummyclo :flower:
Thanks for thinking of us :)
I miss all the ladies!!

Awwww, i think its gum time for the December babies... Freddies gums have been giving him jip but i got a amber anklet and it seems to make it a lot better :D
Hope everything settles down for you soon Kelly must be hard caring for a baby and a nan :hugs:

sounds like your busy kelly, remember take save sometime for yourself

wow chole fredie has amazing hair i love the new pic!

And how is bay Noah doing?

i like that in this group all our baby have a variety of different names :D

Thanks Girls...:hugs:

Had vision disturbance today, which usually means a migraines coming & boy has it arrived :cry:

Headache, tense muscles, feel sick..... :cry:

Love the headband on Eva!! So cute! Hope i have a girl next! :rofl:
I HATE getting migranes Kelly i used to get them so bad they would make me throw up :( I cut out penut butter and cheese and now i am a lot better :D Hope it goes away real quick for you xx

Thanks iv started makin her them, iv made a facebook page with some for sale. i ove that on in my pic tho lol

you could loads of stuff with freddies hair its cool!
everyone keeps sayin would i like a boy next but i honestly wouldnt mind if i had another girl, a boy would be lovely aswell tho one of each would be fab!

Thanks YoungINmum :) Noah is good and growing so fast as you can imagine! And the teething has started too :) Everyday is something new hey and so exciting :)
I love the headband you made too! Very crafty :)
Kelly, I hope you feel better very soon, try to get some rest xxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->