December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

Ok...next on the shopping list is a cot! :baby:

Whose babies are now in cots? (I know Niamh is :sleep:) I am trying to decide which one to buy! :shrug:

Freddie has been in his cot from about 2 months because he is such a fidget he was hitting the bars. He loves his cotbed sleeps really well in there :)

Ivy has been in her cot for about a month - she never got on with her moses basket at all - not enough space to wiggle!

Noah has been sleeping in his cot since 3 months... before that he was in the bed with me- he never had a moses basket- lol but he still prefers mommy's bed :)

I think with cots its more about looks cos there isent much vairiation (sp?) in what they do

I'm trying to find a second hand beech cot bed but struggling! She has a cot in her room that shes in at the moment but I've found her sideways on every morning with her head wedged against the bars and her feet stuck in the bars the other side. so a regular cot isnt cutting it! Wish I'd realised before I became skint!

People are so fucking stupid!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

People annoy me, im not writing anything on here anymore. Just general chat to you ladies :)

People annoy me, im not writing anything on here anymore. Just general chat to you ladies :)

People annoy me too ~ So I know where your coming from! :winkwink:

Send me a PM if you wanna chat, but not on here :hugs:

On a lighter note heres some new pics of Freddie......

Attachments

• jumperoo.jpg
    jumperoo.jpg
    37.8 KB · Views: 1
  • hankie.jpg
    hankie.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 1
oh mummyclo, freddie looks so adorable!!! :) i'm jealous too lol, noah is going bald hehe :)

Thanks ladies!! He has had hair since he was born, had it cut once already and needs it doing again!

Ava still looks ginger on pictures but she's got brown hair lol think cos its so fine and she doesnt have much of it ha

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->