December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

Thanks everyone :) Look at little Niamh! Those eyes are BEAUTIFUL!! xx

And re jabs, def give calpol an hour or so before the jabs, they werent great, took a few days to settle again xx

Yes shes had all 3, she wasent too bad after the last ones. Cryed for longer but it think it was because shes older now, she knows what she likes and doesnt like more but once she had calmed down she was fine. No temp, no crying, nothing.

:(

Those twins have regrown the hair they lost and my baby is still totally bald!

Nat loved your pics, your bubbas our cuties, id love to have twins to see how they grow up with each other like me and my twin done if you no what i mean, i loved that i always had someone to play with and always had a friend.

Eva has her 3rd jabs on thursday

x

Too many cute piccies! Niamh is gorgeous...I love her dress, very pretty for a trip to the doctors!

She had only worn it once and its getting a bit too small so i was getting some ware out of it. Plus my sister got her it for christmas so i got some pictures of her in it.

Hey Girls...:flower: Im so loving seeing lots of you posting again :happydance:

Thanks for the tips Chloe & Nat...:thumbup: I will defo give her Calpol (1/2 hour prior to jabs, as she is always affected slightly by her jabs

Eva has her 3rd jabs on thursday

x

Same day as Meadow has hers :baby: Our poor wee bubbas :hugs:

I have just posted a thread about which mobile phone to buy....If you have any good ideas please post on it:
https://www.babyandbump.com/baby-club/594101-ot-but-mobile-phones-do-you-have.html#post10249501

So....looks like my Crohn's is back :cry: I had no symptoms at all whils pregnant and now its back bad! i am in pain all the time and constantly on the loo! Maybe i should get pregnant again! :rofl:

So....looks like my Crohn's is back :cry: I had no symptoms at all whils pregnant and now its back bad! i am in pain all the time and constantly on the loo! Maybe i should get pregnant again! :rofl:

......:hugs:

My massive mood swings seem to be back :( I'm starting to get horrendously emotionally about everything - wasn't like at all during my Pregnancy.

I think about 4 months is when all your pregnancy hormones have dissapeared. My Crohns has come back because i no longer have the hormones supressing my immune system so i think thats it for the pretty good hormones for me :(

oh Nat what gorgeous pics!!!!!!! :) i love the last one with you and Inaya :) gla you had a great time!!
And Lozzy, Niamh looks so precious in her dress! and what beautiful blue eyes :)
I just can't believe time is flying by so quickly!- pregnancy took forever and soon Noah will be 5 months!!!! :)

Happy Easter to all my December Dreamer Friends & their Babies!

Attachments

• easter baby.jpg
    easter baby.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 23
My first two cloth nappies came today. Cant wait to try them out.

i got eva a baby carrier the other day i tryed it on and her init as soon as i got it home lol havnt taken her out init yet tho but will be great.
i got eva a lovely easter dress and didnt noticed till i got home id picked up 6-9 month Just one of those days no point in changing it now, iv another dress here that she can wear lol

Cant believe my wee women is 4 months today the time has just flew in :(

How are all the December babies coping with this heat? Seeing as most of them were born when it was snowing it is a bit of a shock to the system!

I have had to just have Ivy in a nappy most of the day because she is so sweaty!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->