December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

I dont but i could get one. Thanks hun:thumbup:

Your welcome :flower:

Thats a really good idea Chloe. Laura, im sure it will be fine! :thumbup:

Amelie - those are gorgeous piccies :happydance:

I cant get Caitlyn to smile for the camera! We took some more photos yesterday so I will upload some soon.

We have had to cut Caitlyn's hair already - her fringe was so long it was getting in her eyes and there is a really thick bit at the nape of her neck so she keeps getting heat rash - poor thing.

Laura my little neice was bald till she was nearly two and now has the lovliest long wavy light brown hair with proper golden curls at the bottom!

Caitlyn's hair needs to dry out after bath time - I have to put a towel on hte bed and feed her lying down so it dries before she falls asleep!

Kelly im pleased to report that Caitlyn slept from 7.45pm till 6am and has been asleep for an hour and half and is still sleeping - I dont know what to do with myself! :haha::shrug:

Mizze xx

Glad to hear Caitlyn is back to normal sleepwise :thumbup:

I can't believe she has had to have her hair cut...jealous of the lovely thick baby hair! Ivy has got a decent amount of hair but not that much compared to most other babies in my family. Luckily she doesnt have a bald patch at the back though! I did buy a baby hairbrush the other day because it was starting to get difficult to control her comb over :haha:

Freddie needs another hair cut! He has alreay had one! He has loads of hair like mummy and daddy!! I am feeling so rubbish lately, like im just a boring mummy and not myself....i love being a mum but i just feel like im not me anymore :( I have no idea what to do about it.

Glad to hear Caitlyn is back to normal sleepwise :thumbup:

I can't believe she has had to have her hair cut...jealous of the lovely thick baby hair! Ivy has got a decent amount of hair but not that much compared to most other babies in my family. Luckily she doesnt have a bald patch at the back though! I did buy a baby hairbrush the other day because it was starting to get difficult to control her comb over :haha:

Caitlyn has a bald patch - its so funny its right above the thickest hair so the contrast is weird. My Mum and Sister have really thick hair so I think she must get it from that, mine isnt bad but not in their league.

Oh - FINALLY - thats her waking up! Got to go

Mizze xx

:cry: Eeek....3rd lot of injections for Meadow today :cry: 3 seperate injections! :cry:

hi ladies we were originally january jellybeans but born early, wondered if i could crash in here for a bit to see if its more relevant to us, some of the babies are nearly 2 months younger than him.
hope thats ok

Mizze, iv got realy thick hair but Niamh has none.

Kelly, im sure she will be fine!

Sar the more the merrier. We spend a lot of time on a facebook page so if you have it search december dreamers and you should find us.

Mizze, iv got realy thick hair but Niamh has none.

Kelly, im sure she will be fine!

Sar the more the merrier. We spend a lot of time on a facebook page so if you have it search december dreamers and you should find us.

Shes a little behind, but not by much. I think she first smiled at 9 weeks old.

hi ladies we were originally january jellybeans but born early, wondered if i could crash in here for a bit to see if its more relevant to us, some of the babies are nearly 2 months younger than him.
hope thats ok

Hello & Welcome :flower:

It would be lovely for you to join us :hugs: What date in December was your Son born?

Im not on facebook, so Im always on this thread! :winkwink:

hope thats ok

Hello & Welcome :flower:

It would be lovely for you to join us :hugs: What date in December was your Son born?

Im not on facebook, so Im always on this thread! :winkwink:

hi, thanks for the welcome i know its hard when a newbie joins in an already formed group, he was born on Dec 1st!

Meadow was a brave Girl having her jabs today :hugs:

Her reflux is really causing her alot of bother lately & has turned from 'silent' (no sick, just heartburn pain) to being sick, so its worse than before :cry:

Im taking her for cranial oseopathy on Tuesday & am going to look into some homeopathic remedies :flower: Fingers crossed for her

Oh bless, hope she's ok Kelly xx Would you think of maybe trying her on a little bit of baby porridge or something? I've heard when they start having thicker things like food the reflux just stops cos it sits in the stomach xx

Oh bless, hope she's ok Kelly xx Would you think of maybe trying her on a little bit of baby porridge or something? I've heard when they start having thicker things like food the reflux just stops cos it sits in the stomach xx

Thanks Nat ~ I started weaning her at exactly 4 months, health visitor recommended it may help her reflux

If anything, its worse now :cry: The HV said 'usually' reflux gets better with age, but for some, it gets worse :cry:

Thanks for the replies regarding the side sleeping thing. Charlie can roll onto his tummy from his left side, but not his right and when he does it he starts to whine or cry because he doesn't like it, so I manage to wake up n move him but it still worries me incase I sleep though n something happens :(

Charlie is giggling every now and again now, n it gives him hiccups lol. He's a very squeaky baby, loves squeaking at me to squeak back at him, n he sits in his bouncer n squeaks at his toys. He also has a whiney conversation with his teddy lol.

I love being a mummy! He makes me smile every day :)

Thanks for the replies regarding the side sleeping thing. Charlie can roll onto his tummy from his left side, but not his right and when he does it he starts to whine or cry because he doesn't like it, so I manage to wake up n move him but it still worries me incase I sleep though n something happens :(

Charlie is giggling every now and again now, n it gives him hiccups lol. He's a very squeaky baby, loves squeaking at me to squeak back at him, n he sits in his bouncer n squeaks at his toys. He also has a whiney conversation with his teddy lol.

I love being a mummy! He makes me smile every day :)

Awww that's so lovely! Silas likes to squeal like a catherine wheel when I least expect it and today was our first proper roll front to back - right onto his face. He was very unimpressed. As soon as I righted him he did it again! :dohh:

He also laughs now, in wierd bursts, like a train. I had him outside in his chair while I was getting the washing in and he was in STITCHES watching it blow about in the wind :)

However, he's not slept through the night now in more than two weeks, he wakes usually twice at the moment and won't go back to sleep without a feed.

He looks soooo big now I've put him in the door bouncer...huge baby!

Attachments

• Silas April 2011 027.jpg
    Silas April 2011 027.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 8
Hi there

I've not stopped by here before, but thought I'd drop by and say hi :wave:
Nim was born on the 5th Dec the day before her due date and imho is a wonderful little lady, if rather high needs and has awful reflux and digestive issues.

Naomi

https://lh3.ggpht.com/_Sp7-oq3ZKiI/TbaZDAzMc4I/AAAAAAAAEkA/Q7IBlP1uutE/IMG_0517_thumb.jpg?imgmax=800

https://lh6.ggpht.com/_Sp7-oq3ZKiI/TaGECoiOkUI/AAAAAAAAEfw/zxyOsNk3Om0/P1010536_thumb%5B1%5D.jpg?imgmax=800

https://lh6.ggpht.com/_Sp7-oq3ZKiI/TaGEImbqHJI/AAAAAAAAEgI/c1txhd468o4/P1010547_thumb.jpg?imgmax=800

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->