December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

thank you both, bit scary the thought of 2 under 2 tho.

Also id like to announce i am 7wk and 1day pregnant, I havnt told anyone yet its only me and OH thats no's so please keep it between us, gonna post on the facebook group aswell but again i dont wont anyone on facebook to no yet as i havnt told me mum and dad family nor has OH. ill be ringing mw tomoz to make an appointment hopefully get one soon and ill get started on folic acid and get a scan date. x

WOW Congrats Courtney! WTT 2014 eh? ;) it's awesome though and they are gonna be great friends. Tough at the start but totally worth it. Really pleased for you!

:happydance:

Yes, think we know where the double buggy knowledge was really from ;)

Although I decided December was the earliest I'd like to pregnant, I'm really jealous! Heheheheh! Impatient!

Haha Emma the double pram convo was really from when i was helping my sis out but god iv all that to decide now lol And ino 2014 didnt come quick enough, we werent trying sooo..

Im now a May Bluebell aswell has a December Dreamer. The sicky feeling is just horrid :(

Yey! Courtney - congratulations!!! :wohoo:

Mizze xxxx

Also id like to announce i am 7wk and 1day pregnant, I havnt told anyone yet its only me and OH thats no's so please keep it between us, gonna post on the facebook group aswell but again i dont wont anyone on facebook to no yet as i havnt told me mum and dad family nor has OH. ill be ringing mw tomoz to make an appointment hopefully get one soon and ill get started on folic acid and get a scan date. x

:wohoo: Fantastic news ~ Many congrats to you, OH & Eva :baby::baby::cloud9:

Congrats on being a 'may bluebell' :dance:

What will your LOs age gaps be then? (sorry, I failed math:rofl:)

Congrats again Courtney! :happydance:
Not sure i could cope being pregnant just yet, Freddie is sooo hyper atm! I can't wait to be pregnant again though x

Not sure i could cope being pregnant just yet, Freddie is sooo hyper atm! I can't wait to be pregnant again though x

I must be honest, it is very tough going....But im more worried about when the baby arrives & how i'll cope! :wacko:

Congrats Courtney!!
The thought of a 14 month gap with Madden behaving as he is at the moment (currently stood in his cot screaming!) makes me cry hence coil is staying firmly in place!

Haha Emma the double pram convo was really from when i was helping my sis out but god iv all that to decide now lol And ino 2014 didnt come quick enough, we werent trying sooo..

Im now a May Bluebell aswell has a December Dreamer. The sicky feeling is just horrid :(

Just remember what you were first, dont go leaving us for them, we're way cooler :winkwink:

I must be honest, it is very tough going....But im more worried about when the baby arrives & how i'll cope! :wacko:

:( I had bad morning sickness to it was debilitating, so i couldn't have that with F, thats why we are waiting till he is nearly 2... at least he will understand then :shrug:
How are you finding this pregnancy vs meadows? x

Just remember what you were first, dont go leaving us for them, we're way cooler :winkwink:

I second this notion!

:( I had bad morning sickness to it was debilitating, so i couldn't have that with F, thats why we are waiting till he is nearly 2... at least he will understand then :shrug:
How are you finding this pregnancy vs meadows? x

To be honest, this pregnancy is fairly similair to when pregnant with Meadow, only this time is going wayyyyy to fast! :wacko:

I often 'forget' im pregnant too, as I have so much going on! :wacko:

:wohoo: Fantastic news ~ Many congrats to you, OH & Eva :baby::baby::cloud9:

Congrats on being a 'may bluebell' :dance:

What will your LOs age gaps be then? (sorry, I failed math:rofl:)

Thanks, the age gap will be 15months x

Im not sure if i will cope either lol but we shall see how things go, iv got a big family which helps if i need a hand, so scary tho 2 babies under the age of 2.
There is a 14month age gap between my twin sisters babies aswell she had her 2nd son in augest, she seems to cope well, she said her eldest at 16month just dose his own thing during the day and with him walking and stuff he is never really in her arms.

Ill always stick with you girls and our december babies :hugs::hugs:

We will cope, because we have to! :winkwink:

Well that is very true :thumbup: still hasnt really hit me yet i think once i see the scan and get to hear its wee haert beat it will hit me i was the same with Eva :flower:

Hi all - Nat - loving the new signature!

Any tips on getting C to eat more in the day? - im a bit at my wits end - apart from leaving her cry at night and NOT feeding her - which id REALLY like to avoid if I can- I am struggling - she will NOT be spoon fed, but doesnt want to feed herself via spoon or finger food and will accept food only morsel by morsel into her mouth by hand! And only the tiniest amounts - and she is starting to be a bit fussy on the BF too! Arrrgh but then she will wake and feed 6 times in the night - she really just seems uninterested in any food I put in front of her - although she will happily feed herself a biscuit so she can do it - in fact she used to feed herself finger food quite happily but not any more!!:dohh::dohh::dohh:

Mizze xx

Hi all - Nat - loving the new signature!

Any tips on getting C to eat more in the day? - im a bit at my wits end - apart from leaving her cry at night and NOT feeding her - which id REALLY like to avoid if I can- I am struggling - she will NOT be spoon fed, but doesnt want to feed herself via spoon or finger food and will accept food only morsel by morsel into her mouth by hand! And only the tiniest amounts - and she is starting to be a bit fussy on the BF too! Arrrgh but then she will wake and feed 6 times in the night - she really just seems uninterested in any food I put in front of her - although she will happily feed herself a biscuit so she can do it - in fact she used to feed herself finger food quite happily but not any more!!:dohh::dohh::dohh:

Mizze xx

Is she teething at the moment? Ivy literally refused all food except biscuits pretty much for 2 weeks before toothy peg arrived :dohh:

Mizzie ~ I was just going to say the same as Amelie...It is very common for them to 'go off' food & milk when teething badly :baby:

We will cope, because we have to! :winkwink:

Well that is very true :thumbup: still hasnt really hit me yet i think once i see the scan and get to hear its wee haert beat it will hit me i was the same with Eva :flower:

It still hasnt 'hit me' :dohh::haha: Seriously though, I still cant get my head around it!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->