December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

Havent really thought of it but I think we will just have some family round - Its a Friday so I will take the day off work (and see if I can get DH to do the same) and get C out of nursery for the day so I think we will have a nice day for ourselves and then a tea party in the afternoon for family and cousins.

Caitlyn slept 8 1/2 hours straight last night!!! :wohoo: From 7.45 till 4.15 - hurrah!!!

Mizze xx

If my family lived here I'd have loved a family thing :). But just chaos and many many babies/toddlers and their parents for me, it's going to be nuts. They only have 3 highchairs and potentially I need like 6. Luckily I'll have good friends helping out. Hope my parents can come and haven't abandoned me by Jan, or at least come back and visit!

My Dad's been in Switzerland for 4 months now and Mum will be moving over too in December/January.

A friend of my parents has found today that drs think his 6 week old granddaughter has cancer :-( she's having a biopsy on Tuesday. Hes only seen her for a week as his daughter moved to Canada. Really made me hug madden a bit tighter and not so annoyed that I've only had 3 hours sleep since 7am yesterday because i did a night shift last night. Hoping the biopsy comes back clear

A friend of my parents has found today that drs think his 6 week old granddaughter has cancer :-( she's having a biopsy on Tuesday. Hes only seen her for a week as his daughter moved to Canada. Really made me hug madden a bit tighter and not so annoyed that I've only had 3 hours sleep since 7am yesterday because i did a night shift last night. Hoping the biopsy comes back clear

:hugs: How terrible ~ Hope for good news :hugs:

And I meant to say mega congrats on the sleeping Mizze!!!

Contrasted by pretty devastating news for your friend Sammi :( 6 weeks...how awful.

ah ha, this is where you're hiding..I lost you!!

How is everyone?!?! I miss not chatting!! Uni has kinda taken my life over right now lol

Aw thanks Kelly :) I'm glad the pregnancy is going well...are you finding out what team you're on this time xx

Aw thanks Kelly :) I'm glad the pregnancy is going well...are you finding out what team you're on this time xx

I found out at 16 weeks we are team :pink: :yipee:

So delighted that Meadow will have Sister :cloud9: I feel so blessed, 2 Boys & 2 Girls

How are you & yours? :flower:

Aw how amazing!! Congratulations! 2 boys 2 girls how fab!! :D delighted for u.

We are well thanks - Xander is such a chunky monkey now and Aimee is a diva!! I've just started midwifery at uni so its all go in our house atm

I'm loving it already Laura - scary but loving it. Can't wait to get stuck in :)

Sounds great Nikki!

Caitlyn is having good nights/bad nights at the moment - last night was good - am hoping that tonight will NOT be a repeat of Friday night the highlight of which was a 2+hr screaming marathon punctuated by only brief periods of respite followed by a baby wanting to play at 1.30am - Soooo not funny. But last night was much much better, she slept soudly from 11ish till nearly 6am - more of that please!

Anyone else's baby totally entranced by themselves in the mirror - Caitlyn doesnt just smile she giggles and giggles and giggles at herself! :rofl:

Mizze xx

Sounds great Nikki!

Caitlyn is having good nights/bad nights at the moment - last night was good - am hoping that tonight will NOT be a repeat of Friday night the highlight of which was a 2+hr screaming marathon punctuated by only brief periods of respite followed by a baby wanting to play at 1.30am - Soooo not funny. But last night was much much better, she slept soudly from 11ish till nearly 6am - more of that please!

Anyone else's baby totally entranced by themselves in the mirror - Caitlyn doesnt just smile she giggles and giggles and giggles at herself! :rofl:

Mizze xx

Ivy only kisses the baby in the mirror :haha:

He thinks mirrors are hilarious. The baby doesn't get kisses yet but he gets lots of smiles :)

Oh Eva loves the baby in the mirror lol she dose some shouting at her tho lol

How is all the babies & mummys doing?
Iv almost completed Eva's x-mas shopping just a few more bits and bobs and thats it, all the big stuff is bought.
x

Also id like to announce i am 7wk and 1day pregnant, I havnt told anyone yet its only me and OH thats no's so please keep it between us, gonna post on the facebook group aswell but again i dont wont anyone on facebook to no yet as i havnt told me mum and dad family nor has OH. ill be ringing mw tomoz to make an appointment hopefully get one soon and ill get started on folic acid and get a scan date. x

Congrats YoungNImum!! How exciting!! :D
Noah kisses the baby in the mirrow too and gives "him" the biggest smiles!!! :)

Oh Sammi- such terrible news- fingers crossed for a good biopsy result!! :hugs:
Nikki, I am studying at Uni too- but I am doing my course via correspondance it takes so much time!! How is yours going? I am studying Accounting- i bet Midwifery is very interesting! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->