December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

hey everyone glad yr all well - Ailsa is still a gummy bear as well! Got her 8-12 month check up tomorrow!

As for double prams I know what u guys are sayign about the phil and teds - I can't decide if I like it or not but then i went n mothercare the other day and saw this: https://www.mothercare.com/b/1331213031?intid=hp_promopuff_2
I WANT IT NOW!!!!! Lol!!!!

Just found out as well that friends of ours are actively ttc but they're not sure if they'll b able to cause shes had sme problems of some kind apparently - I'm ging to start ging to yoga with her from next wednesday so will have to get onto the ttc subject and see whats going on, it was boy talk so you know what men are like they never find out all the finer details!!! Anyway DH told his mate they we're ttc as well but not really actively just not preventing. When DH tld me this today I said to him but surely we're actively trying now seeing as I'm doing ov tests atm!!!

You are soooo TTC, I hope it's a BFP soon.

Courtney, I can't believe how big they are and that they're nearly one o_O I've booked his first birthday party and all! :cry:

Mummyclo when you are WTT till?

hey everyone glad yr all well - Ailsa is still a gummy bear as well! Got her 8-12 month check up tomorrow!

As for double prams I know what u guys are sayign about the phil and teds - I can't decide if I like it or not but then i went n mothercare the other day and saw this: https://www.mothercare.com/b/1331213031?intid=hp_promopuff_2
I WANT IT NOW!!!!! Lol!!!!

Just found out as well that friends of ours are actively ttc but they're not sure if they'll b able to cause shes had sme problems of some kind apparently - I'm ging to start ging to yoga with her from next wednesday so will have to get onto the ttc subject and see whats going on, it was boy talk so you know what men are like they never find out all the finer details!!! Anyway DH told his mate they we're ttc as well but not really actively just not preventing. When DH tld me this today I said to him but surely we're actively trying now seeing as I'm doing ov tests atm!!!

We called it NTNP (not trying not preventing) rather than TTC....I just think it takes away any pressure :thumbup: Hope you get your :bfp: soon

Keep in touch :flower:

Well, Freddie is asleep and i have nothing to do :D
Done everything, even made some cupcakes :O I think i am turning into a domestic goddess (finally!) :rofl:

Boo, i don't mind if its after you go back if that's easier for you x
Argh, just made Freddie meatballs for lunch and was trying to get him off me (was standing at my legs!) and dropped the passata all over him! Luckily it was just cold! lol

I've been busy back at work, ended up co co-oridinator in the big Price Drop that Tesco launched Monday for the store I work in! Talk about stress for first week back on the PI team! Has meant working some weird and wonderful hours to get it all done!!

Can't remember if I've said that Madden has 6 teeth now? Think he has 2 more coming through as hes stopped sleeping through again coupled with above makes for a very tired me!

He's also now crawling very well and get can the length of the house quicker than it takes for me to say his name! He's pulling himself up and walking around furniture and begun letting go for a few seconds at a time!!!

I've also started Slimming World with my mum, so hopefully you'll be seeing my weightloss ticker keep going down and not yo-yoing anymore!

Ooo edited to add:

https://a4.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-ash4/296100_10150393973445631_614330630_10740036_54453259_n.jpg

Poor Rox! The things he does to her!

yeah i know what you mean about taking the pressure off, TTC Ailsa was hard and DH was adament all the way thru TTC and my pregnancy that this was it and it was him that brught up the subject of trying for another and him that wanted to just go with the flow and take the pressure off and now he's the one poking me to go wee on a ov stick!!!

Had Ailsa's 10 month check up today, all good, they've had a change round of the HVs so it was a different lady, she was very nice but seemed more concerned about Ailsa's birthmark than any f the others I've seen which has worried and reassured me at the same time. We've just got to keep an eye on it and if it changes or we're worried baout it see the GP and then he'll refer us apparently. She also said that it will probably go by the time shes about 2 and if we want it removed even just for cosmetic reasons they will do it on the NHS! But other than that she was really pleased with her and at how vocal and happy she is!! And she even seemed slightly shocked that shes crawling, standing and crusing!!! DH sat her on the floor to let her have a crawl around and the HV weas there really worried with her hands ready behind her to catch her if she fell back!! DH was like its ok she won't fall! Anyway the little lady is growing at a rate of knots and is now 21lb 4ozs!!!

Oh wow what have you planned Emma, your so infront ill prob just have a small gathering at my house of all her nephews and niece's and my friends son who is only 2day younger than eva they are so cute together lol

Good to hear from you sammi :wave: Lovely pic ~ Meadow loves my dog too! Although she goes to a new home in a couple of weeks, the dog not Meadow btw! :rofl:

Lol Kelly :D
We are also planning Noah's birthday. Our apartment is too small to have all the kiddies, mommies and prams here lol, so we might have it at a play centre that hosts parties. It's quite a mission !
Omg Kelly, I just noticed that it's almost your 20 week scan!wow! I can't believe how fast it's going!! :yipee:

I know 'wishing' time is flying & I really dont want it too! :dohh:

I have so much to organise & plan....:wacko:

How lovely that your LO's are having 1st Birthday parties :cake: I feel guilty now that Meadow wont have one

Ailsa won't be having a party either hun so don't worry - my mums going to cme up but that'll be about it! and Wil is at school on her actual birthday anyway! DH is all like, well she won't remember so yr not having a party for her or buying presents for her its just for you so whats the point! I do see his view to an extent but even so shes only 1 once and i'm sure one day she'll ask what we did and want to see pictures and stuff! he really can be a miserable git sometimes!!!!

Gorgeous picture of Madden and your doggy :), he is growing up so much! And yeah, thrown in at the deep end at work, guess it gets you back in gear quickly though. Silas laughs and laughs at my parents dogs, just hysterical laughter, scares the heck out of them.

What's all this about 10 month checks? In my area the last one I had was at 3 months and then the next one is at a year! He's 19lbs10oz atm and seriously long. Tall as my friend's daughter who is 15 months!

Lol Kelly :D
We are also planning Noah's birthday. Our apartment is too small to have all the kiddies, mommies and prams here lol, so we might have it at a play centre that hosts parties. It's quite a mission !
Omg Kelly, I just noticed that it's almost your 20 week scan!wow! I can't believe how fast it's going!! :yipee:

Yes we have now done the same. I think I got the only one in our area that lets you bring your own food though - was pretty keen I didn't just want chicken nuggets and chips for all the babies. I know it's a party - but variety would be nice and making all the food will be fun :D
His party isn't till a week after his birthday, the place isn't open on new years eve, it was the last slot left on that day and apparently the whole of December was booked. Crazy! It's not costing me much and there's a bouncy castle, soft play and just generally seems really good :) They get 1 hour playing and an hour for cake/food/party bags etc.

Don't know what i'll have on the cake yet :) I've been to two first bdays this year so far.

Madden won't be having a party for his birthday but he has presents already

I really didnt want to have a party but Noah has "made" so many friends that we just don't have the space for a gathering that size. But the parties are quite pricy here in Dubai :( But Emy, ours is the same as yours- 1hr in play area and 1 in party room. We can't bring our own food though and I must still choose a cake. I want a Mickey Mouse one! :) But I have to choose between 3 different venues so will be sorting that out soon.
We had Noah's 9month check 3 weeks ago and at that he was 9.3kg and 74.5cm tall. He has also been spoilt with our family being over- he was carried all the time ;) now when we put him down he complains so much- it is so cute lol :)
Hope you and all your bubs are good!! Can't believe how fast this year has gone and our pregnancies dragged lol.
:flower:

Ivy is just having a little family party with her grandparents, aunties and uncles etc :flower: I would have loved to have a party with her little baby friends but we would need to have hired a hall and to keep everyone happy we would have had to do it at the weekend and invited the Mums and Dads of the other babies...I could see it was all getting a bit out of control :haha:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->