December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

Thanks Girls :flower: Your great, as always :hugs:

Its hard, as I have to fit in school runs too! :wacko:

Postman has been, no scan date letter :(

Boo! :brat:

Do you know what I did :shhh: I rang the scan department & said I was planning a holiday & so needed the date as soon as poss, they gave me one over the phone! Then got the confirmation in the post a couple of days later! :mail:

It'll be soon though Courtney won't it? Were you at the Ulster for Eva? Will you be at a different hospital for this one?

Postman has been, no scan date letter :(

Boo! :brat:

Do you know what I did :shhh: I rang the scan department & said I was planning a holiday & so needed the date as soon as poss, they gave me one over the phone! Then got the confirmation in the post a couple of days later! :mail:

I said to OH i will ring on friday if i hanvt heard anything by then, just gonna ring and ask have they been notified by my doctor ( she was proper useless!)(i changed doctors this month) see what they say lol x

It'll be soon though Courtney won't it? Were you at the Ulster for Eva? Will you be at a different hospital for this one?

I hope so Emy, should get a 10wk scan, well i did with Eva. Ill be at the Ulster with this one aswell.
i got my scan date letter 2days after id seen doc with Eva x

Hope you get it soon :hugs:

You're a long way from the Ulster now though :(, that's a long way for scans and stuff. I used to walk down to Lagan Valley in about 20mins, if I get transfered next time to the Royal/Ulster (good chance that'll happen) it'll be really difficult for me :(.

Keep us informed anyway, i'm sure you'll get it soon.

Hope you get it soon :hugs:

You're a long way from the Ulster now though :(, that's a long way for scans and stuff. I used to walk down to Lagan Valley in about 20mins, if I get transfered next time to the Royal/Ulster (good chance that'll happen) it'll be really difficult for me :(.

Keep us informed anyway, i'm sure you'll get it soon.

Well yes but my dad dosnt mind taking me over thankfully, plus i was thinking of doing shared care again but depends who i get if i get that women doctor again it will be a BIG no, but i get given my lovely health vistor?? ill do the shared care.

The downpatrick hospital would be closer to where im living now but its for low risk pregnancy which ment if anything was to happen me&baby would have to be transfered which dose appeal to me.

Am obviously wanting to join NI ladies due in 2012 :p!

Ack you need one for Meadow!

Emigrating 1 month today O.O!! So exciting!

Just curious, what are your LO's daily routines like now at this age? :baby:

Bottles, meal times & nap times? :shrug:

Heres our routine with school run times fitted in as well!!!

6:30-7am wakes up and downstairs for breakfast and milk in sippy cup and then she has the rest of the milk in her bottle after about a 10 min play!
8:30 leave for school run
9:00 get home
10:00 get her dressed give her a bottle and then up for a nap
12-1:00 lunch and then depending on how tired she seems and how long a nap she had in the morning she might go back up for another nap
3:00 school run
3:30 home
4:30-5 Dinner
6:00 Bath
6:30 bottle then bed

We don't really d the whole haloween thing so won't be dressing either of the kids up - we do however have a pumpkin to carve this year but only because Wil grew one on his patch up the allotment!

Halloween is much bigger in Northern Ireland than England because they don't celebrate Bonfire night so all the fireworks and stuff are on halloween.

I had bidded on a batman costume but someone else got it :/ I'm dressing up as Harley Quinn (arkham asylum version) and OH is The Joker so thought it would be funny to make the baby Batman! I have a bat costume is 3-6 months which is like a sleepsuit, so he MIGHT squeeze into that as it's biggish size. Boys costumes suck usually, pumpkins are cute but a bit mainstream for us :p

I hadnt thought to dress her up - at this age it seemed a bit pointless - and C is a bugger to dress under normal circumstances anyway!

Speaking of routines - and we dont have a set one as such but generally
Get up - this is not set part of the routine but usually between 7-8 - with a milk feed on waking
Breakfast around 9ish
Milk feed and nap 10/10.30ish
If im lucky an hours nap
Lunch around 1pm
Milk feed around 2.30ish or if im feeding to sleep around 3pm
Dinner any minute now - in fact I should be making it!
Bedtime routine - if not bath night then ready for bed by 7 then feed to sleep
If bath night then bath run between 6.30 and 6.45 - bath then feed to sleep

But its hit me today - im back in work :cry: in 7 weeks and C starts nursery 6 weeks today! I need a routine which means we are up and ready to leave the house by 7.50am - or the traffic impossible - which means some major changes in this house - to say nothing of the BF and the not sleeping unless fed or car-rocked to sleep issues!

OMG Kelly - 1 month!! :happydance:

Mizze xx

:hugs: Mizze, friends daughter didn't sleep through (and is still being BF) when she went back to work - within a week she was and has slept through since :) I think it'll sort itself, it'll work out.
He wakes on average twice and immediately settles with boob, but he can sleep up to 4 hours during the day (usually 3) and that's when I get everything done so it's worth having broken sleep for that.
I would've been back at work for about 6 weeks by now if I'd gone back...I do miss it :(

OMG I havent posted on here since Oliver was a few wks old!!!!

Thought I'd come and check out the old thread :)

Kelly congrats :) you must be so excited.

Well I have decided to come back to bnb as we are now TTC (although my OH likes to call it NTNP) baby no.2 this is our first proper cycle trying and I'm definately getting a lot of deja vu!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

OMG I havent posted on here since Oliver was a few wks old!!!!

Thought I'd come and check out the old thread :)

Kelly congrats :) you must be so excited.

Well I have decided to come back to bnb as we are now TTC (although my OH likes to call it NTNP) baby no.2 this is our first proper cycle trying and I'm definately getting a lot of deja vu!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Thankyou & good luck to you :winkwink: Be nice if you can pop in & chat with us again :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->