December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

:hugs: Kelly xxxxxxxx Im sure your Dad was with you smiling at you all and loving the idea of another Granddaughter. :hugs:

Mizze xx

Thanks Mizzie :hugs: I am so sad that I wont have those 'new baby' photos with my Dad in them this time :cry:

But, I will treasure the ones I do have....Although its too painfull to look at them right now :cry:

Likewise of the photos I have of my granddad and madden. I have a frame I brought for him at Paris Disney for my 18th that I've kept and want to put a picture in but at the moment sends me to a sobbing wreck to even look at any of them.

I rang the hospital today to see about my scan date, the only got my notes from doc on friday and said i should hear from them shortly YES!

ok now im dancing with joy! I GOT MY SCAN DATE! its abit silly but i cryed when i read it, its on monday :O
x

we get our first scan between 10-14wks here, ill be 11wk 1day, from my working out, that may change on monday tho? with Eva i thought i was 10wk when i had my first scan turned out i was 12wk, im super exicted! :D

ok now im dancing with joy! I GOT MY SCAN DATE! its abit silly but i cryed when i read it, its on monday :O
x

YEY!! :happydance:

On a different note has anyone got a Tripp Trapp? I have just got one as it was on offer and not sure it was a good buy now :dohh:

x

YEY!! :happydance:

On a different note has anyone got a Tripp Trapp? I have just got one as it was on offer and not sure it was a good buy now :dohh:

I have a Tripp Trapp. We weren't friends at first but now i have to say I LOVE IT SOOOO MUCH!!!! SOOOOO easy to clean and easy to adjust and rather attractive. I moved the rung down today, I have a blue one.
I stopped using the cushions pretty early on.

And congrats Courtney! Please post pic!

I used to work for a company that sold tripp trapps....I think they are a great buy, they last soooooo long :thumbup:

Thanks ladies, i got a natural wood one as i thought i can use it for each child then and hopefully get a good 10 years out of it :D
Just need to get the "baby set" but am watching a few on ebay.
Hows the bumps and TTC/NTNP going everyone?
Really can't wait till July so we can get started! :happydance:
...oooh and kelly 3 weeks!! Will you still be on here after the move?

Thanks ladies, i got a natural wood one as i thought i can use it for each child then and hopefully get a good 10 years out of it :D
Just need to get the "baby set" but am watching a few on ebay.
Hows the bumps and TTC/NTNP going everyone?
Really can't wait till July so we can get started! :happydance:
...oooh and kelly 3 weeks!! Will you still be on here after the move?

You'll probably get even longer than 10 years out of it....:thumbup:

Eeek ~ Im not happy with my emigration ticker :growlmad: It must be broken :comp: surely its not 3 weeks!!!! :argh:

I will still come on here, yeah :thumbup: But dont know how often, or when? :shrug:

Awww, we'll miss you :cry:
Just come on and update if/when you can. You and the other ladies that aren't on FB are the only reason i come on here anymore!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->