December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

Am obviously wanting to join NI ladies due in 2012 :p!

Oh yea good point :happydance: :haha:

Is anyone dressing up their LO's for Halloween? :shrug:

I got Eva a pumpkin dress i have some pics ill put oone on when i pop on later.

OMG I havent posted on here since Oliver was a few wks old!!!!

Thought I'd come and check out the old thread :)

Kelly congrats :) you must be so excited.

Well I have decided to come back to bnb as we are now TTC (although my OH likes to call it NTNP) baby no.2 this is our first proper cycle trying and I'm definately getting a lot of deja vu!

xxxxxxxxxxxx

Hey, i hope it all happens soon an you have a wee bean in your belly :hugs:

Cheers Emy - lets hope Caitlyn does the same and sleeps through! Courtney I bet Eva will look fab in a pumpkin dress - how cute will that be!!!!

Ducky - hello :wave: xx
Im generally here far less often - have had to bite my tounge in Baby Club so often I generally avoid it now - I mainly come in just to pop in here these days - but how fab on the TTC! :)

Mizze xx

Here's my little pumpkin

the 2nd picture is her with her witchs hat on, altho im looking out for something orange to go with her dress for Halloween :cloud9:

Attachments

• Photo-0459.jpg
    Photo-0459.jpg
    25.2 KB · Views: 4
  • Photo-0466.jpg
    Photo-0466.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 4
Awww Courtney she looks so sweet. We don't really do Halloween, I'm one of the people that lock there door and turn the lights off lol

Courtney, your girl is just too cute, she's like a little dolly! Whenever I see pictures I just want to eat her!! Xx

I was going to dress Madden up as a pumpkin :( But to be honest with the shitty week I've had, I can't be bothered to dress him up just to stay in and I can't find a costume that I like or can easily adapt to what I want so I'm going to leave dressing him up to Xmas

Awwwwww Courtney - doesnt she look adorable!!
Sammi - :hug: on the crappy week

Lozzy we are a bit the same - the only people we open the door too are my neice and nephew - though to be fair our road is a bit tucked away and not many people come

Am more worried about Guy Fawkes night - that might be a bit scary for the babies I think

Mizze xxx

I am so excited about Guy Fawkes! Love it! Bonfire, sausages, hot choc!! Bliss!

Normally -
its one of my favourite nights -but Caitlyn's not big on sudden loud noises!
It can sound as though we are in the middle of a war zone here at times

Mizze xx

I was going to dress Madden up as a pumpkin :( But to be honest with the shitty week I've had, I can't be bothered to dress him up just to stay in and I can't find a costume that I like or can easily adapt to what I want so I'm going to leave dressing him up to Xmas

Hope your Ok :hugs:

Paaaaaanic, going to big halloween party and haven't got a costume! Oh dear!

I miss Guy Fawkes so much...used to be my favourite festival. But here it's like it doesn't exsist :(

Fireworks have been going off round me for nearly a week and Silas isn't remotely bothered. Sends my neighbous dogs wild though.

Thanks Girls, she such a good girl.

Luckily we wont have any knocks on our door with us living in the country, unless its a horse dressed up as a cow!
We will be heading to my sisters house tho she hold a wee party for all the kids.

Sam i hope things get beter :)

Kerrie: how are you feeling :D

Paaaaaanic, going to big halloween party and haven't got a costume! Oh dear!

I miss Guy Fawkes so much...used to be my favourite festival. But here it's like it doesn't exsist :(

Fireworks have been going off round me for nearly a week and Silas isn't remotely bothered. Sends my neighbous dogs wild though.

I tend to stick to the same thing mosy years if im going out, Camo girl :happydance:

Noone i no here even mentions Guy Fawkes, and the only thing close to a bonfire here is on the 11th july, have you any ideas on a costume yet?

Thanks girls, things can only go up, can't get too much lower!

I normally love bonfire night because we combine it with my birthday, this year though I'm dreading it, it'll be my first without my granddad and it seems so wrong not building a Catherine wheel stand with him

It would be lovely tho if you made one in his memory sam, then as madden gets older its something use can do together and him and his children, carrying on alittle bit of your grandads tradition x

Thanks girls, things can only go up, can't get too much lower!

I normally love bonfire night because we combine it with my birthday, this year though I'm dreading it, it'll be my first without my granddad and it seems so wrong not building a Catherine wheel stand with him

I totally sympathise :hugs: My Grandad passed away in July this year, but he was 91, so he had lived a good long life

It has only been 11 weeks since my wonderful Dad passed away suddenly (& totally un-expected) He was ONLY 60 :cry: (a month after his Dad passed)

I miss him terribly & so many times lately, I have just wanted to ring him & share my news, or ask his, always fantastic honest advice :cry:

When we found out the babys gender, we met with my Mum & my Sister & all opened the envelope together, I hope my Dad was there in spirit :cry:

:hugs: Kelly xxxxxxxx Im sure your Dad was with you smiling at you all and loving the idea of another Granddaughter. :hugs:

Mizze xx

:hugs: Kelly xxxxxxxx Im sure your Dad was with you smiling at you all and loving the idea of another Granddaughter. :hugs:

Mizze xx

Thanks Mizzie :hugs: I am so sad that I wont have those 'new baby' photos with my Dad in them this time :cry:

But, I will treasure the ones I do have....Although its too painfull to look at them right now :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->