December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

Thanks ladies, i got a natural wood one as i thought i can use it for each child then and hopefully get a good 10 years out of it :D
Just need to get the "baby set" but am watching a few on ebay.
Hows the bumps and TTC/NTNP going everyone?
Really can't wait till July so we can get started! :happydance:
...oooh and kelly 3 weeks!! Will you still be on here after the move?

I have this cycle, the one after it and then it's TTC :)

I'm thinking I'm going to ovulate over Christmas, I think we will both be a bit disappointed if we don't get a Christmas conception now :dohh:

Both broody. Fighting the urge to try for my next cycle and we were both a bit wavy over it. It'll probably mean I'm sick over Christmas and/or Silas' birthday party. Also, I drink a bit with the breastfeeding and like something over Christmas, whereas I wouldn't want to touch a drop with a embryo brewing.

This is going, of course, on the MASSIVE assumption that I'll be instantly pregnant the moment there's a sperm in me.

Thanks ladies, i got a natural wood one as i thought i can use it for each child then and hopefully get a good 10 years out of it :D

I'm thinking I'm going to ovulate over Christmas, I think we will both be a bit disappointed if we don't get a Christmas conception now :dohh:

Both broody. Fighting the urge to try for my next cycle and we were both a bit wavy over it. It'll probably mean I'm sick over Christmas and/or Silas' birthday party. Also, I drink a bit with the breastfeeding and like something over Christmas, whereas I wouldn't want to touch a drop with a embryo brewing.

This is going, of course, on the MASSIVE assumption that I'll be instantly pregnant the moment there's a sperm in me.

:rofl: @ instantly pregnant the moment there's a sperm in me!!
I don't drink so that wouldn't bother me...i am just weird! I have chosen my wedding dress though and an 8 month bump would not look good!
Good luck for the cycle after next!! :dust:

I hope it all goes to plan :happydance: and you get some lively swimmers!

OH said im getting a shape :shrug: in mens talk, i think that means a bump :dohh:

A shape? WTH i wish my OH was that diplomatic. My OH would just say fat belly even though its baby! lol

Haha, tbh im not sure if its my baby belly from Eva or if a bump is starting.

Yeah, You're about the same as Lindsay, Courtney and she DEFFO has bump!

Im thinking of getting an angel sounds fetal heart detector, has anyone had one, and what did you think of them?

ill take a pic of bump an upload it ina sec x

Im thinking of getting an angel sounds fetal heart detector, has anyone had one, and what did you think of them?

ill take a pic of bump an upload it ina sec x

I bought one of those when expecting Meadow & have used it a couple of times with this LO :baby::baby:

I think, for the price (mine was about £25 from ebay) they are fab :thumbup:

Look forward to seeing your bump pic :kiss:

Thats the one if been looking at but there is so many, bump pic coming now x

I did take 2 pics the other looked like i was bigger but ill stick with this one incase i was sticking it out :dohh::haha:

Attachments

• Photo-0492.jpg
    Photo-0492.jpg
    22.6 KB · Views: 3
Morning all!

Which car seat does everyone have? We are looking for a group 1 seat now as LO has finally reached 20lbs (well according to my scales she has)

Mizze xx

I got a nania one form mothercare - was on offer and only £30 (half price) at the time - its great and Ailsa loves it!

I think this is the one I've got https://www.mothercare.com/Nania-Dr...r_1_14&nodeId=42764041&sr=1-14&qid=1319974209 but mine is just black and grey as they didn't have this colour when i got mine :(

Thanks girls - I was thinking Maxi-cosi Tobi -but then DH went looking in local (expensive) baby shop and saw this https://www.paulstride.co.uk/group-...3-car-seat-red-black-2046778-25705-751018.php

Dont know whether I like it or not to be honest!

Mizze x

Not bought the next stage car seat yet, as we are moving to Australia, will have to buy a new one there anyway (as the seats are fixed in differently)

Good luck with your search Mizzie :thumbup:

Mayby post a thread in the 'baby club' section :coffee:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"