December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

Thanks, ohhh do you think so, im not really sure altho, i never had morning sickness with Eva, and i have this time round was sick for the first time this morning :(:(:(

Woooww Ivy will be 1 this time next month :D

Thanks, ohhh do you think so, im not really sure altho, i never had morning sickness with Eva, and i have this time round was sick for the first time this morning :(:(:(

You were lucky with Eva! I had morning sickness (actually all day sickness!) for 18 weeks :nope:

I know, I can't believe it is her birthday this time next month :wacko:

Hi ladies
How are you all?
Well we have had a rough few days- Noah was sick last week, took him to his doctor on Thursday and said he had tonsilitis!! he had high fever too. FRiday morning though, even after meds etc, his fever had gone up :( so we took him to emergency. He then wouldnt eat due to his fever and he couldnt take his meds and got dehydrated :( it was horrid, so they admitted him. We only got home monday afternoon :( But luckily he had a private room and we were allowed to stay with him 24hours. So i just never left his side. DH went home to get us things etc. Phew! at least he is much better now- it was quite scary.
On a lighter note though, we got a new car yesterday!! absolutely love it!! DH is so happy!! :)
Hope you are all well and your LO's and bumps are growing nicely!! xx

Oh hun - poor Noah!! :cry: Glad is is much better now. I had tonsilitus so much they took them out when I was 6. :hugs:

You were lucky with Eva! I had morning sickness (actually all day sickness!) for 18 weeks :nope:
Me too Amelie! Courtney they are lovely piccies! :) :baby::baby::flower:
I know, I can't believe it is her birthday this time next month :wacko:

Caitlyn is now standing unaided for several seconds and is quick as lightening crawling when she puts her mind to it! She is into everything all the time!

Mizze xx

thanks kelly :)
not long til you emigrate!!! you all ready to go?
We got a Range Rover Sport :)

Im getting there now, thanks for asking :flower:

Ohhh, lovely a Range Rover Sport :coolio: My 18 year old wants us to get one, but im afraid it wouldnt fit 4 kids in!!! :dohh:

Awesome scan pics courtney! They are soooo clear for 11 weeks! My first one was 13 weeks and he was just a shadow really.

Lovely scan pics!!!!! I am gonna say boy lol :) I have no idea why!!! :)
Thanks Mizze, yeah I had mine out too when I was young :( Not very nice and so painful.
Yes Kelly, 4 kids! you will need a 7 seater lol :) or minivan !! :)

Bad Lozzy iv been AWOL lately.

Mizze iv got the britax first class plus. Niamh is happy in it and can see loads rear facing.

Courtney fab pics, I think boy.

Wishing glad Noah is better, it's crap when there I'll and there is nothing you can do.

In the past two days Niamh and I have travelled nearly 600 miles, stayed in a place she's never been before and been around people she doesent see often and she's been an angel, nothing but smiles.

Oh and two weeks today she will be one, eeeeeeeeeek!

Thanks Lozzy! :)
Oh wow 600 miles!!!! What a good angel you have!
2 weeks til her bday! that's just around the corner! Can't believe how time has flown.

Thanks Lozzy - We will be taking a really good look at that this weekend.

Niamh is a little star - and oh my! 1 :cake: No longer a :baby: !!!

Mizze xx

Eeeek 7 weeks today til Monkey Man is 1 :(

He has just destroyed yet another iphone charger by giving it to the dog :( I need shares in Apple the way him and Rox are destroying them!

Courtney, I had all day sickness virtually throughout my pregnancy as did my mum when she had my brother :(

Luckily iv only been sick once thank god, being sick really dose drain you i felt horrid the whole day.

I cant wait for my 20wk scan i got amazing scan pics with Eva at my 20wk scan, Plus we also have the 28wk scan and OH said depending on who we get they might tell us the gender at that stage (the hospital i go to dont tell the gender) just depends on if we get someone nice, altho im not sure if i wont to no i really loved that feeling when she was born and asking what id had.

My poor dad was took to hospital yesterday at 3 in the morning, he thought he broke his toe and couldnt stick the pain, but they took blood tests and found it was a bad case of gout, but that wasnt the worry as the blood test had shown that his liver was dteriorating, the cause is the tablets he has been taking for his heart failure where to strong and have been lay around his liver and kind of eating away at the liver, tey have kept him in hospital to do more tests and to see what the out come will be :(
x

O god Courtney! Your poor dad, at least they have kept him in to investigate further and will hopefully come up with a solution for him.

On the sick front I was sick 3 times when pregnant with Madden, once getting my hair cut at 9 weeks lol, in a middle of a meeting at work and the day I went into labour lol. I don't do sick hence I remember it all :-(

O god Courtney! Your poor dad, at least they have kept him in to investigate further and will hopefully come up with a solution for him.

On the sick front I was sick 3 times when pregnant with Madden, once getting my hair cut at 9 weeks lol, in a middle of a meeting at work and the day I went into labour lol. I don't do sick hence I remember it all :-(

Its really not fair he has worked all his life until he joined the army then found out he had a bone desease which lend to him getting a hip replacment at the age of 36, then had to get his other hip replaced 10 years ago, last month he was having trouble with his back and the doctors found out that the bone desease has spread to his back now he needs a operation for that, then 3 years ago he was rushed to hospital with heart failure and now this with his liver :cry::cry:
He is a very proud&private man tho and dosnt really talk about what he is going through but his life hasnt been easy. I just hope he can get through yet another hurdle.

With Eva i was never sick until i was in labour which i was very glad about (that i hadnt been sick till then)

x

Mizze, she's still verry babyish compared to some one year olds I know. I think because she's still on the small side and not walking.

Courtney :hugs: I'm sure your dad will be fine, the liver is the best organ to get damage in (IYGWIM) because it can regenerate it's self and any damage can be reversed over time if the thing that's causing it is sorted.

Courtney hun, :hugs: Ive been there with my Dad (different things, but I know what its like)

Lozzy - how did the birthday shopping go?

Caitlyn has stood unaided for 11 seconds earlier :wohoo: - until she noticed I wasnt holding her then she made a panic'd grab for the coffee table. She has only learnt to wave in the last two days though and im sure she hasnt said a word to any purpose yet though - she babbles and makes lots of noise but nothing that could be construed as a word with meaning!

When are they supposed to start talking - just using the odd proper word?

Mizze xx

And I think Niamhs book says they should be saying one other word apart from mum and dad by the time there one.

Cot dropping today. He gets up in his cot all of a sudden. This standing thing has taken me completely by surprise, his new favourite thing to do.

He still stands on tiptoes etc so we are a way off standing unaided, or really standing firm.

I was sick very frequently in the first trimester. Including once in the street outside my house, once explosively over a sofa, in the kitchen sink, on the kitchen floor, over the wall...bleug.

Sending :hugs: Courtney :(. My Dad had Pheumonia a couple of weeks ago in Germany and a blood clot on his lung. We really didn't know what to expect. The thing that scared me the most, to be honest, was my Mum not being able to see him when he was so very ill...losing him would just destroy her.
Luckily he's fine now (somehow), it's not anyway near as scary and serious as your Dad's illnesses but it gives me some idea of what your going through. Really hoping things are going to be ok for you.

As you may remember just 3 months ago I lost my Dad to a sudden heart attack (with no warning) :cry:

I totally sympathise with you that your Dad is i'll....But you have to remember the good thing is, at least he is getting the care & treatment he needs ~ Keep strong :hugs:

I wish my Dad could have had a warning & recieved treatment, mayby then he would still be here with us :cry:

Hugs Kelly.

How is the packing going for the big move?? Are you all calm and collected or tearing your hair out? Id be tearing my hair out I suspect!!

C had her first nursery settling in visit yesterday :cry: she was okay for about 45 mins but had been crying by the time we went back - boooooo! I have to do it all over again on Tuesday!

Mizze xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->