December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

Hey girls,

My AF is late, gonna test on tuesday if she still hasn't visited. Probably waaay overthinking it and it's just a long cycle but thought I'd let you know :wacko:

It'll be a bit of a shock if I'm pregnant, so much to think about etc but me and OH have already said it won't be too much of a problem, just 2 months earlier than we planned. Not looking forward to the idea of being pregnant over Christmas and Silas' first birthday, as the sickness was pretty cruel to me last time.

Hey girls,

My AF is late, gonna test on tuesday if she still hasn't visited. Probably waaay overthinking it and it's just a long cycle but thought I'd let you know :wacko:

It'll be a bit of a shock if I'm pregnant, so much to think about etc but me and OH have already said it won't be too much of a problem, just 2 months earlier than we planned. Not looking forward to the idea of being pregnant over Christmas and Silas' first birthday, as the sickness was pretty cruel to me last time.

Oooo u could be join us NI girls sooer than we thought :happydance:

Iv had a very poorly girl since thursday burning up bein sick not sleeping at night, altho today she seems alot better, i hope she sleeps through tonight, im shattered and really cant do with another night on the sofa, she wont settlein her cot or my bed, so iv just been sat on sofa cuddling her till she nods of :coffee:

Kelly i hope everything is going well :hugs:

:nope: We've had a sleepy virus too. Hope she gets better soon, he's just about shaken it this morning.

:hugs: to the poorly babas and their Mummies too.

Emmy - FX for you!

Mizze xxx

You got anything planned Laura? :)

:witch: Came this morning. Silly long cycle!!!

Im not gonna be getting online much now, until we are settled in Australia at least :plane:

I will pop in when I can though...:flower:

Things are crazy & stressful! :wacko:

Happy Birthday to Niamh :cake:

Woooooo!!! Go Kelly xxxx See you on the other side :)

Mizze xx

Happy birthday Niamh!!

Good luck with the move Kelly! Hope it goes as well as it can!

Sorry I've been hiding, been having a stressful time of it at work because of all the promotion changes and launching christmas! (I've built and decorated 1 x 15ft tree and 1 x 10 ft tree I will leave the house tree to my mum this year I am all tree'd out!!) I'm also doing stupidly weird shifts to try and finish the legal work we need to do before the end of the next 1/3 of a year!

Hope everyone and babies are well!!

(Snow next week anyone reckon?!)

Mr. Tumble turning on Belfast lights apparently. I am considering going but it occured to me that every under 4 in Northern Ireland will probably be there :p, and to be fair, i'm not a massive fan.

A DD's birthday...man...they are really all starting to turn 1...mad

Thanks girls, we just had presents and cake today and were having a tea party at my mams on Sunday.

Mr. Tumble turning on Belfast lights apparently. I am considering going but it occured to me that every under 4 in Northern Ireland will probably be there :p, and to be fair, i'm not a massive fan.

A DD's birthday...man...they are really all starting to turn 1...mad

My sister asked me yesterday would i go with Eva if she was to take her son, but i think Eva prob wouldnt even understand who he is :shrug:

Yeah, maybe if she saw him on the tv a lot and then met him face to face she would click, but like, you'll barely be able to see him I doubt and seems a bit cruel to drag a baby around through all the crowds for such a vague glimpse.

Yeah, maybe if she saw him on the tv a lot and then met him face to face she would click, but like, you'll barely be able to see him I doubt and seems a bit cruel to drag a baby around through all the crowds for such a vague glimpse.

She dosnt like men she burst into tears :dohh: but tbh i think its because she mainly just see's a close group of people.
I dont fancy walking round if its freezing either an like you say all to get a glimpse of mr tumble lol :haha:
If we do go tho ill let you no maybe we could find each other :shrug:

Happy birthday for yesterday Niamh!! :cake: :wohoo:

Mizze xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back