December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

I have a £120 blue britax group 1,2,3 and 4. Could potentially last until he's 12 :), no isofix though because it's in and out of different cars all the time.

Not bought the next stage car seat yet, as we are moving to Australia, will have to buy a new one there anyway (as the seats are fixed in differently)

Good luck with your search Mizzie :thumbup:

Mayby post a thread in the 'baby club' section :coffee:

Thanks Kerri, I would - but I dread the inevitable ERF versus FF row that inevitably follows!

Thanks Emy - frankly - its the pram debate all over again in this house -took us bloody months to decide on that. The Car seat with the pram is Britax and a Which Best Buy but LO loathes being in it unless she is about to nap so im really hoping the next seat will mean she is happier in the car - even short journeys are nightmareish when your LO is going postal in teh back!

Mizze xx

Madden has a britax duo plus

As for Extended Rear Facing vs Forward Facing, it depends on your car and budget!

Sorry Kerri! Sammi is right - Baby Club abounds with "heated discussions" about Extended Rear Facing versus Forward Facing. The ERF are common in Europe and other places and are generally held to be safer -but they are generally more expensive and harder to get and dont fit in all cars. Also for me, I think Caitlyn dislikes the Rear facing seat because she cant see anything and so she screams the car down- I dont KNOW this obviously, but I wonder if turning her around will make her more comfortable - and if she isnt screaming then im concentrating on the road not the noise.

Mizze x

Mizze, all I'll say on the matter is since I put madden FF he has been really happy to go in the car. 2 and 1/2 hours Cheltenham to see my brother and not a single cry. Earlier in the year RF same journey, screamed almost the whole way there. His new thing is to way to cars as we go past them!

S is in a forward facing one and has been on and off for 2 months. Now he really doesn't fit the rear facing one so he's just in the new one.
He's random with car journeys, initially he liked the FF one but now it's the same as before. Sometimes he's happy, often he cries.

Attachments

• 028.jpg
    028.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 1
S is in a forward facing one and has been on and off for 2 months. Now he really doesn't fit the rear facing one so he's just in the new one.
He's random with car journeys, initially he liked the FF one but now it's the same as before. Sometimes he's happy, often he cries.

Same with F! He liked it to start...i think he just doesn't like being in the back away from us. Maybe i should sit in the back with him :haha:

Sorry Kerri! Sammi is right - Baby Club abounds with "heated discussions" about Extended Rear Facing versus Forward Facing. The ERF are common in Europe and other places and are generally held to be safer -but they are generally more expensive and harder to get and dont fit in all cars. Also for me, I think Caitlyn dislikes the Rear facing seat because she cant see anything and so she screams the car down- I dont KNOW this obviously, but I wonder if turning her around will make her more comfortable - and if she isnt screaming then im concentrating on the road not the noise.

Mizze x

Oh for goodness sake, everyone has an opinion hey! :dohh:

I have had 3 children, eldest almost 19 years old & they have all changed from the rear facing to forward facing at approx this age...:winkwink:

OMG Kelly - its less than 3 weeks till you emigrate!!!
:wohoo:

Mizze xxx

bloody shattered appointment was at half 2 and didnt get out till 5!!!

Baby now due 18th may, Only got 2 scan pics which i share ina bit, got my 20wk scan date and also been givin extra scan at 28wk. As Eva was behind in growth and was only light at birth they just wanna monitor this LO which im happy about

x

bloody shattered appointment was at half 2 and didnt get out till 5!!!

Baby now due 18th may, Only got 2 scan pics which i share ina bit, got my 20wk scan date and also been givin extra scan at 28wk. As Eva was behind in growth and was only light at birth they just wanna monitor this LO which im happy about

x

So glad all went well :cloud9:...... if a bit long! :dohh:

Look forward to seeing your scan pics :thumbup:

Dont forget to come on the other thread & update too :winkwink:

Hi ladies
How are you all?
Well we have had a rough few days- Noah was sick last week, took him to his doctor on Thursday and said he had tonsilitis!! he had high fever too. FRiday morning though, even after meds etc, his fever had gone up :( so we took him to emergency. He then wouldnt eat due to his fever and he couldnt take his meds and got dehydrated :( it was horrid, so they admitted him. We only got home monday afternoon :( But luckily he had a private room and we were allowed to stay with him 24hours. So i just never left his side. DH went home to get us things etc. Phew! at least he is much better now- it was quite scary.
On a lighter note though, we got a new car yesterday!! absolutely love it!! DH is so happy!! :)
Hope you are all well and your LO's and bumps are growing nicely!! xx

Hi ladies
How are you all?
Well we have had a rough few days- Noah was sick last week, took him to his doctor on Thursday and said he had tonsilitis!! he had high fever too. FRiday morning though, even after meds etc, his fever had gone up :( so we took him to emergency. He then wouldnt eat due to his fever and he couldnt take his meds and got dehydrated :( it was horrid, so they admitted him. We only got home monday afternoon :( But luckily he had a private room and we were allowed to stay with him 24hours. So i just never left his side. DH went home to get us things etc. Phew! at least he is much better now- it was quite scary.
On a lighter note though, we got a new car yesterday!! absolutely love it!! DH is so happy!! :)
Hope you are all well and your LO's and bumps are growing nicely!! xx

Aww bless little Noah :bunny: My DS2 is always getting tonsilitus, its nasty huh :hugs:

So glad to hear he is much better :thumbup::flower:

What car have you got? :shrug:

thanks kelly :)
not long til you emigrate!!! you all ready to go?
We got a Range Rover Sport :)

Aw no poor Noah, bless him glad he is on the mend tho.
xxx

My scan pics, was fantastic seeing him/her :cloud9:

Attachments

• Photo-0493.jpg
    Photo-0493.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 5
  • Photo-0495.jpg
    Photo-0495.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 3
Beautiful piccies :cloud9: I think that is another little girl you have cooking there :flower:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->