December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

hahaha i know! its class! its made me laugh everytime i look at it! x

Love the pics Kirsty!! The last one is hilarious!

Well after two week of bug, cold, chest infection and constant diarrhoea we have a front top tooth through - do NOT want to go through that each time we get another tooth!!

Diarrhoea seems to have stopped (please) so Caitlyn can probably go to Nursery on Friday - she should have started properly tomorrow but we missed the three settlement visits so she cant just go in cold - so she is going in Friday morning and Monday morning instead.

Mizze xx

Ah teething poos...Have got them everytime he has teethed so far.

I think they smell like sick too, the teething diarrhoea stuff. Had 2 weeks of it just over a month ago, just the start of the molars. Doesn't look like tooth 9 intends to make an appearance before he's a year though.

Hi ladies
SOrry I have been so quiet, I had an exam yesterday and have been working on an assignment too. I am also throwing my friend a baby shower tomorrow!! It's a surprise!! I am so excited! She is having twins :D very exciting times.
Noah has his birthday party next week and basically almost all my friend's children's birthdays are coming up this month!! DH's birthday is on Noah's too so a very busy day and we have the family arriving friday night to stay for two weeks :)
... and breathe lol...

Kirsty I love your pics!! :) So lovely! You are a beautiful bride and so happy! :)
Mizze, how are you? Hope little miss C gets better soon!!

Whose birthday is next on the dreamer list?? :) Nat's twinnies are soon aren't they?

This was Noah's first time at the park... he hated the grass lol. Please forgive me if I have posted these before..I still suffer from baby brain ;)
park11.jpg

park8.jpg

park2.jpg

i just noticed emilys birthday is in like 2weeks!!!arrrggghhh how fast has this year gone?!?!?! poor baby is full of the cold just now , hope it shifts before tueday,we are away to tenerife! x

Caitlyn's isnt for another month or more - LOL!

Wishing those pics are gorgeous - Noah is such a cutie - and as for you miss you look AMAZING!!!!

Caitlyn (whisper) might be on the mend - nights are still nighmareish but the diarrhea might have stopped (please oh please) the Dr said her poo is clear of infection thankfully but for us both to knock off the dairy as babies can become intolerant for a bit after a stomach bug. So far its working (but BOOOO I love my milk, cheese and yogurt!)

VVVVV Tired though :(

Kelly - how is life in Oz??

Mizze xxx

Thanks Mizze!! :flower: so glad Caitlyn is doing better now poor thing! Good on you for still breastfeeding!! :thumbup:

Happy Birthday to Ayden, Inaya and Ivy !! for the 2nd:cake:

Noah's is on thursday!! :yipee:

Kelly when is Meadow's? and hope everything in oz is going really well for you and your family!! :flower:

Thanks honey! So sorry I don't get in here much, it's just so hard to read everything I've missed, I just don't get the time to keep up!

Hope everyone is ok xx the twins birthday was on Friday, we did lots of little things over the weekend like lunch and dinner and family and friend stuff. We have another party on the 11th for all my nct group which should be nice.

How is everyone doing?? Xxxx

Ooh Kelly you're finally in oz! I'm jealous of the weather! How is it going?? How is tiny bean doing? Xx

Kelly when is Meadow's? and hope everything in oz is going really well for you and your family!! :flower:

Tommorow is Meadows Birthday (6th)! :cake: :bunny:

Ooh Kelly you're finally in oz! I'm jealous of the weather! How is it going?? How is tiny bean doing? Xx

Yes, we are finally here! :coolio:

Its very busy, trying to sort everything :wacko:

Tiny bean is so not tiny anymore & is very strong, some of the wriggles & kicks can be painfull! :haha: Meadow (& even my boys) were more gentle, this one is feisty before she is even born! :baby:

Happy Birthday Meadow :cake: :kiss: :kiss:

Nat the twins look absolutely adorable in that photo - awwwww

Happy birthday for Thursday Noah - im in work Thursday :( so I might not be on. :cake:

Caitlyn doing well - not handling the nursery so well yet but that will come - we have FINALLY kicked into touch the diarrhoea - by not eating any dairy for a while. Wishing im still BF mainly because C wont let me stop!!!

Kelly - jealous of the heat -(and those strong kicks!!!!) in all this rushing around in the heat - do not forget to look after yourself Madam!

Mizze xx

Happy Birthday Meadow! :)

YES! Ayden and Inaya look super gorgeous!!

I won the BnB prize draw :) - get liking their FB page so you get entered in the next one.

Arghh how mental babies are all turning 1 now :( I keep seeing bumps and missing mine :(!!

Work has been mental and still is so still doing crazy hours!

Not much else to report other than no snow here, and Madden now uses his walker!! Heres to a tiny hope he might take a step or two solo by his birthday!

Well done Emy!

Im back in work tomorrow!! Arrrrrgghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh :ignore: Arrrrrghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!

Mizze x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->