December Dreamers 2010 mummies-keep in touch

IVE FINALLY GOT SOMETHING GOING RIGHT!!!

I'm off to college in September :)

Thanks for the lovely comments on my bump :kiss: Ive just hit the week where its getting really tight & uncomfy though, its about to get HUGE, I just know it!!! :wacko:

Going for a private 3/4D scan today :happydance: Cant wait to see her, I think we have been (& still are) so busy that we all need to have a little 'bond' with baby :baby:

IVE FINALLY GOT SOMETHING GOING RIGHT!!!

I'm off to college in September :)

:yipee: Congrats :happydance:

Thanks Kelly I'm so excited plus the fact in 2 and 1/2 years I can escape from Tesco

Had my 3/4D baby scan :baby: She is adorable & looks so much like Meadow already! :cloud9:

I'm jsut about to take madden to his daddys for crunch talks, if you hear of a murder in hampshire it wasnt me

Sammi we will alibi you - hope it went well

Kelly - how lovely that she looks like Meadow - thats adorable :)

Mizze xxx

"She couldn't have done it - she was on BnB!"

Hoping it goes well x

Well first long week (3 days) back at work this week - work was fine, leaving my baby girl was NOT! :cry: :cry:

Mizze x

Thanks Kelly - its such a change for her a real shock and I hate doing it even while I know they will take good care of her and she will learn to love it. But at teh moment its very very hard :(

Mizze x

:xmas10: What are you all getting the 'December Dreamer' babies for Xmas? :xmas6:

TBH not that much Kelly. She is getting so much from family (they were desperate to buy stuff so we let them get the big stuff!) - a swing (the one from Argos that you can adapt to an older child swing) and a smart trike (the grandparents are getting her that) from us she is getting a rag doll (I found lovely proper old fashioned ones on Amazon) a rainmaker rattle thingy, and a new book. She is also getting other stuff from family and for her birthday we are getting her a Fisherprice Animal train thingy that Bob fell for when we were in Argos getting the swing - am NOT bringing him shopping with Caitlyn anymore he is SUCH a pushover!! All she did was crawl over to this toy and start trying to play with it and the next thing I know he is handing me the slip with the number on it and telling me to get it!! I had to insist it went away till her birthday in Jan.

Oh I also bought her a special christmas dress https://www.boots.com/en/Mini-Club-Newborn-Girls-Christmas-Knitted-Dress_1215991/

Mizze xx

Kiddies Christmas party today, he's got a Christmas jumper! :haha:

Excuse my PJs, I always get him dressed first :)

Attachments

• 014.jpg
    014.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 2
  • 019.jpg
    019.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 2
Aww bless! I've not got Ailsa a Christmas outfit! But then its only going to be me and DH at home anyway!

Anouska did you sort out your Christmas arrangements yet? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"